420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
The nastiest drip by Esther Fanworth - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 20:39:09 EST ID:hFafAu4W No.575569 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1490056749900.jpg -(16903B / 16.51KB, 184x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 16903
So I've been chipping with H here and there, snorting it. I thought I would get used to the drip, but it is just SO fucking gross that I am seriously getting turned off of H even though the high is amazing.

I've been around the block with opiates, and had a pretty hefty 300mg/day oxy habit back before everyone and their mother did it. (Green OC 80 days). The bitter white pill taste from the oxy drip was gross too, but I got used to it and eventually even kind of liked it because I associated the gross taste with a GREAT feeling.

This dope drip is just on another level. And I feel like it sticks around in my nose for hours and hours. And it's not just one batch, I've had probably a dozen different batches and it's the same for all.

Am I just a bitch? Just thinking about that taste makes me wanna gag. And no, I'm not going to shoot it. I don't want insufflation to lose its magic for me, and I just don't wanna go down that road.

Anyone have any experience or tips on evading this terrible drip?
>>
Dr. Mario !gWLn19/oKs - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 23:06:40 EST ID:qgUJ6xQy No.575574 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>575569
Plug it if you're not constipated.

Nb
>>
Alice Sollyforth - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 00:54:35 EST ID:h6DyGlO1 No.575577 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Snort slower. Split your dose between both nostrils.
>>
Fuck Cleffingworth - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 10:51:41 EST ID:qvwUq5Mr No.575591 Ignore Report Quick Reply
i used to chew gum for this exact reason. buy a strong fruit flavored gum and chew it when the drip starts. works every time. trust me.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.