420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Stay away from Kratom by Oliver Worthinghood - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 23:40:13 EST ID:cLUyh8QL No.584511 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1504842013790.jpg -(56484B / 55.16KB, 580x556) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 56484
I can't find much online about the negative effects of kratom. Most people seem to think it's a miracle drug. However, after doing it for 5 months last year, magically I managed to get multiple sclerosis and lose half my hair. I have no family history of autoimmune disease and never had a symptom prior to this. I highly recommend you stay away from it. Nobody knows where it comes from or the long term effects are. My guess is that the bacteria on the leaves combined with the fact kratom stimulates the immune system can lead to autoimmune diseases.
>>
Charlotte Blullerdedge - Fri, 08 Sep 2017 01:30:59 EST ID:qy1py3dm No.584512 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>584511
how can you reliably say that Kratom is what caused or contributed to those problems?

also that sucks man.
>>
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Fri, 08 Sep 2017 01:53:04 EST ID:ztWD2hgP No.584513 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>584511
op i kinda agree, this could absolutely be a case of false correlation. A person can develop MS from a wide range of problems including the flu or even the common cold. While the kratom could have had a bacteria or virus within the leaf powder there is no way to say that it caused your MS or if something fully unrelated caused it. Still a good warning, if it did cause your MS thats a serious issue.

Also inb4 the stupid herbal antibacterial shill.
>>
Betsy Pennerlodge - Fri, 08 Sep 2017 02:06:56 EST ID:O1U/NVMq No.584514 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1504850816314.jpg -(98327B / 96.02KB, 780x520) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
shoulda done heroin lol jk

kratom does not cause MS. why were you taking kratom in the first place... were you in pain/agony? i dont think any very healthy person would feel better taking kratom regularly, unless they were using it as addiction mgmt or something. generally, bacterial disease occurs when the environment is right, not if you randomly catch a bug, so many nasty bugs are everywhere, including the ones that cause MS. most of the population carries them even. illness only occurs when the stars allign in the worst way, also genetics can influence the way an infection expresses in ones self. drugs, especially opioids and stimulants, like in kratom, weaken the immune system. this state can create environment for infection to fester and disease to occur. i think repeated benzo withdrawal is what pushed me over the line, from chronic pain to absurd ms symptoms (gaba a is very important for all this stuff).

for MS 90-100% cases are caused by mercury and bacteria. so, you got mercury and or bacteria in some fucked up places in your neck/head. you can cure it as have many thousands who didnt throw their fate away to medical industry which earnestly does not care about you... i was bedridden dx with MS, fibro, bipolar, all cured from treating lyme+co with herbs and low dose ala chelation. dozen of doctors would tell me hang in there see you next month..for years, and nothing, while slowly degenerating. my jaw was completely slack and i couldnt hold a guitar or play piano

people will laugh at this, because while they will believe the govt would do 911, the medical industry would never lie to you, its not a pyramid scheme of useful idiots who went to indoctrination school for 8 years for a phd, science is great, and if these cures worked mainstream medicine would embrace them!!
of course there are great doctors, but most are oblivious, just following orders, Nuremberg style. most alternative dr types are just as idiotic, though.
>>
press !XIxc6BpKnU - Fri, 08 Sep 2017 02:40:23 EST ID:idHSXXMg No.584515 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>584514
>citations needed
>>
Basil Bradgesig - Fri, 08 Sep 2017 02:48:36 EST ID:Uqbx5oim No.584516 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Fuck, MS is some heavy shit. Sorry about that man. I mean what do we know? You might be right. But from the looks of it that isn't a common side effect. And it's more likely that if anything you had a preexisting genetic susceptibility to MS and so you were vulnerable to having it 'triggered'. I just wanted to give my 2 cents on that. Fuck dude, my condolences either way. maybe /weed/ could help a little bit with that.
>>
Fuck Cranderbanks - Fri, 08 Sep 2017 03:08:20 EST ID:T7flwXWl No.584517 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>584511
> Nobody knows where it comes from or the long term effects are.

Doesn't kratom have a pretty long history of use? I'm not saying it's impossible that it caused your illness, but if it reliably caused MS with regular use you'd think someone would have noticed by now.
Apparently used in traditional medicine since at least the 19th century.
>>
Betsy Pennerlodge - Fri, 08 Sep 2017 05:19:35 EST ID:O1U/NVMq No.584524 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1504862375314.jpg -(139045B / 135.79KB, 674x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>584515
gave you enough to look yourself, if you cared more about knowledge than being a cunt, youd investigate
pride is a fools fortress thats what i always say --killface

ms is like aids, cancer, etc... many idiotic studies for job security and ez money, mostly a man made phenomenon, people conditioned for instant sympathy "oh he has aids/ms/cancer bullying him now feels wrong =[", mainstream notion looks at the problem in wrong way/ignores real root cause while only looking at symptoms of something else...so thus no way to cure. good ol' 'boomer science.
hell im pretty sympathetic to elite depopulation at this point
>>
Fuck Cranderbanks - Fri, 08 Sep 2017 05:39:14 EST ID:T7flwXWl No.584525 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1504863554312.jpg -(181459B / 177.21KB, 800x815) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>584524
> im pretty sympathetic to elite depopulation at this point

Yep, have you talked to average people? Do a bit of that and it soon becomes clear why the population need controlling. Rule by the people sounds great until you talk to 'the people'. They can't be trusted to vote the right way or make sound decisions.
All hail the oligarchy.
>>
David Cocklestock - Fri, 08 Sep 2017 06:03:48 EST ID:MvEHWf1P No.584527 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>584524
are you the same idiot that went on and on about aids being some sort of lifestyle disease and Hiv having absolutley nothing to do with it? Because you really made me laugh again. Never change my friend never change
>>
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Fri, 08 Sep 2017 07:15:59 EST ID:ztWD2hgP No.584529 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>584524
oh boy please post that dudes website again that the only citations the guy uses are from the book he wrote himself. I have investigated your claims based on the information you have provided and found a collection of poor anecdotal evidence based on claims by a dude whos citations are from the book he himself wrote. It sounded like complete bs from someone trying to make money off selling an idea to anyone wholl believe him and then selling them essentially snake oil. You have also provided no evidence afaik that you (or anyone else) had these illnesses then took these herbs and then no longer had those illnesses, maybe you have tests or evidence you havent shown us idk but going by the information youve provided we have no way to know if you were ever sick or if the herbs did anything to cure those illnesses. Im willing to do the research if you provide the information that could reliably validate what youre saying but right now there really isnt any. I agree the health care system is broken as fuck and doctors are generally ignorant poorly trained under-educated dickwads but that doesnt mean people should abandon modern medicine.

Also the line about bullying sick people feeling wrong comes across as kinda weird, like are you saying it should feel good or that people who are sick should be entitled to equal bullying or that bullying sick people isnt wrong or shouldnt feel wrong? idk what youre trying to say there.
>>
Walter Chenderford - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 02:44:28 EST ID:O1U/NVMq No.584563 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1504939468494.jpg -(83218B / 81.27KB, 1333x1191) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>584527
did you watch the documentary? pretty hard to refute... that and subsequent research, save having met a few people with aids, is all i know on the topic.

>>584529
i guess you didnt go to pubmed? most of those herbs have hundreds of positive studies. you can find many thousands of positive anecdotal reports on message boards/(facebook, yahoo, news, etc) groups. buhner is the best herb dr guy, imo...as in people who follow his protocols/herbs recover quickest, to the fullest, cheap herbs, with minimal to no relapse, and people dont get worse. other dr/protocols like klinghardt, enough people get worse or never get better, and the herbs are rare n expensive.

i mean if youre very sick people will bully you for not being able to compete, more or less, ime and what ive seen and heard with others. if youre sick with cancer or aids or whatever, people will be nice and pitiful or at least respectful. doctors too, giving painkillers so life is bearable. bedridden for years without opioids? you dont have cancer aids etc so soz we'd love to help you but we wont. i guess thats more recent though. or prescribing people like 15mg oxy/day, when their live would be better on several times more, no reason other than they're peasants. which is half a reason not to give them opioids..

>>584525
humans arent well equip to live in groups larger than 100-200.
>>
Priscilla Bindlepotch - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 03:15:31 EST ID:UN7UM78I No.584566 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1504941331638.jpg -(4349B / 4.25KB, 240x180) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
HURRRR I SMOKED WEED AND I GOT CANCER IT IS THE WEEDS FOLT WAHHHH
>>
Dr. M !gWLn19/oKs - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 04:27:35 EST ID:BdJs81Pc No.584568 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>584514

>Going to Med school
>For a PhD and not a M.D. or D.O.

Stop making PhDs look bad by clumping us with MDs. I thought MDs were amazing until I met a few of them that weren't my age.

My wife's doctor tried to switch her to Topamax when asked "what's the closest equivalent medicine to Vyvanse that's generic"?

>suggesting Topamax instead of Dexedrine
>Even Adderall would have been understandable
>At least Rtialin? wtf
>But no, Topamax

>Reasoning? "It was used for dieting in the 90s."
>Doctor is fucking clueless
>Topamax was combined with another drug, and the other drug did 100% of the weight losing
>The combo was discontinued regardless
>Made it abundantly clear that the doctor doesn't know what Vyvanse, Adderall, or Dexedrine even are.

Doctors are retarded. They tried to tell me they don't script lyrica or gabapentin because "it's actually a benzo, and therefore has the same chance for dependency"

I've had doctors tell me "your grandmother has been scripted xanax for PD for years, and your mom ambien for insomnia for years. You have documented GAD and insomnia, as bad as 8-10 days without sleep. Well, based on this information I must refuse to prescribe a benzodiazepine for any duration, simply because it will be TOO effective in the short term, and based on your family history, you will develop an addiction to them."

WHAT. WHAT. My family all have scripts for years with 0 signs of abuse, legitimate medical conditions that explain why I am how I am, and you're going to turn around and label them addicts and assert you're protecting me?

I was just in awe. I was expecting the sentence to end with "...you appear to be a good candidate for low dose Ativan in the morning, but no more than 10x1mg tablets per month for now, so you need to prioritize which days you need them most. This is to ensure they remain effective and produce more good than harm."

Oh well.

>Stares at the equivalent of 250 Xanax bars worth of etizolam

This whole system is fucked...
>>
Dr. M !gWLn19/oKs - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 04:58:46 EST ID:BdJs81Pc No.584571 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>584566
this.

Vape instead and you won't get cancer. Or wait, is this guy saying tobacco is a sham and cancer is actually based by heavy metals and bacteria/parasites?

I'm just trying to keep my medical facts straight so that I only expose my wife and children to 2nd hand smoke & vape that DOESN'T cause cancer. I figure even with the whole cancer caused by bacteria law, Hookah is probably still not the best for 2nd hand smoke because babies don't like the taste of soot?

Also, please give me advice on the best herbs and tinctures to combat the effects of Fluorine in the water? I'm so happy I dropped my expensive, worthless, pill peddling Psychiatrist for your all natural method. It's cheaper too.
>>
Hedda Brallerman - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 05:15:40 EST ID:PiXPnDsw No.584574 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>584511
were you taking any analogs or weird shit. I remember in ochem learning about the grad chemistry student who tried to make "china white" but didn't enantiomerically purify it. Turns out the left handed molecule causes parkinsons, while the right handed one gives opiate high.

if you're curious there's another case of a grad student making "MPPP" but wasn't entirely pure and also caused parkinsons
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desmethylprodine
>>
press !XIxc6BpKnU - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 14:14:27 EST ID:idHSXXMg No.584581 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>584571
> to combat the effects of Fluorine in the water
i n f o w a r . c o m for all your survivalist needs. tactical baby wipes, super male vitality, bone broth, water filters that remove gay chemicals from your meth
nb
>>
Dr. M !gWLn19/oKs - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 15:09:56 EST ID:BdJs81Pc No.584586 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>584581

Oh man perfect, sign me up. Where's the herbal guru? I need him to assure me that 2nd hand hookah smoke won't hurt my baby and pregnant wife.
>>
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 16:15:57 EST ID:ztWD2hgP No.584590 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>584563
i did got to pubmed and i did see the herbs have anti-bacterial properties, im not arguing if they do or dont. What im arguing is if they can or cant cure the long list of random things youve claimed they cure. That is what i fully do not believe with the evidence ive seen. i did see various positive anecdotal reports on that dr buhner's website but i also plenty of "hey this doesnt work and im still sick" reports as well. I found no compelling evidence this random assortment of herbs will do anything to stop let alone cure chronic lyme. Do you have any actual scientific evidence, not anecdotal reports but real evidence, that these herbs do anything at all for lyme, ms, or any of the other things youve claimed it cures?

and i still not clear what youre trying to say about bullying. It kinda sounds now like youre saying anybody who is sick deserves to be bullied equally? That cancer patients and aids patients should be bullied just as much as people sick with something else? that has to be wrong though like why would u think anybody whos sick should be bullied in the first place. honestly i dont actually give a shit what you mean about bullying so w/e.
>>
Cornelius Sallerdock - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 19:44:59 EST ID:Od/CKAN5 No.584595 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>584566
thats illogical & your heavily biased
>>
Emma Dartlock - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 20:07:02 EST ID:Od/CKAN5 No.584596 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>584571
react egg shells in apple cider vinager to make a liquid which will get rid of or change into something less harmful
>>
Edward Dibblesan - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 22:10:42 EST ID:o05kUvn6 No.584599 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>584571
wait do you not do reading comprehension?
>haha anything not mainstream medicine doesn't work
>why am I depressed and even tho I'm not addicted anymore I swear why can't I stop taking drugs even though its damning my career and marriage?

drink spring water for real. you especially will notice the testosterone boost. 2nd hand hooka smoke prolly not that bad, 2nd hand ecig clouds might literally make Jr gay tho
>>
Edward Dibblesan - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 22:31:58 EST ID:o05kUvn6 No.584601 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>584590
buhners book explains the moa how some herbs work. they worked for me and several other people IRL. they absolutely work, especially for chronic Lyme. since its a complex disease affecting multiple organs, requires some trial and error to find what will completely cure you. then depending how sick you are need to rebuild body, might need ldn colostrum etc if you don't want to get sick again in some years. many who don't get well don't properly address mercury or they don't actually have Lyme but maybe mycoplasma or a common "confection" instead, or they live in a bad mold environment or something. I don't know if there are full on studies but its undoubtedly better than cycling iv antibiotics for years and only getting partially better, if your doctor/insurance will even treat Lyme and co, positive antibodies or not.
treating ms is a bit more ambiguous... however I know there are studies that suggest Lyme+co or mercury is very often root cause of ms. again, better to spend $200 on herbs and supplements than slowly degenerate taking immunosuppressive drugs that kill you in other ways
my gfs friends mom who lives in Denmark and RX morphine sulphate for fibro, sent her herbs and she says the handful of 15 or 20mg morphine pills she gets a day is finally enough for her pain and she's reborn with energy and life. before she was the stereotypical middle aged lady with Lyme/fibro which led to divorce,disability and bedridden sickness. that's from less than one bottle of dozen herbs. she was against herbs but tried them when I paid for them, wishes she did earlier

if you have a fb check buhner and Lyme groups. there are a lot of retard groups and people but there are some that are serious and save thousands of lives. I think newsgroups and yahoo were more popular 5+ yr ago
>>
Edward Dibblesan - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 22:37:02 EST ID:o05kUvn6 No.584604 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1505011022020.png -(2980338B / 2.84MB, 1440x2560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
funny I too used to believe supplements were horseshit, not until I started shooting speedballs, since I had nothing to lose, did I have the mental clarity to realize hmm actually maybe herbs
sry 4 triple post
>>
Dr. M !gWLn19/oKs - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 23:58:06 EST ID:BdJs81Pc No.584606 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>584599

Amigo, that was all jesting sarcasm, from beginning to end.

I suggested I hotbox a child and pregnant wife on the daily, and you hone in on the anti-cavity water.

I'm speechless.
>>
Hunter S. Nodson - Sun, 10 Sep 2017 00:12:19 EST ID:tYQnkHBt No.584607 Ignore Report Quick Reply
what the fuck, is this what /opi/ has come to? kratom induced MS? next you're going to tell me hydromorphone has a toxic metabolite

fuckin, anti kratom shills turning our tripfags gay

correlation aint causation dawg, there is such a thing as coincidence so before blaming kratom I suggest going through a nice and rational thought process.
>>
Frederick Fedgebare - Sun, 10 Sep 2017 02:37:49 EST ID:T7flwXWl No.584610 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>584599
>drink spring water for real. you especially will notice the testosterone boost

Wait... out of plastic bottles made with BPA?

Frankly, if you're still taking opioids on the reg it'll probably take far more drastic measures.

nfuggenb
>>
Sophie Grandman - Sun, 10 Sep 2017 03:45:33 EST ID:MvEHWf1P No.584611 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>584601
not saying that some herbs don't have any medical properties, or that they don't have any positive effects on you. But don't you think big pharma would be the first to start monetizing this shit if it where effective for MS, aids, cancer, etc.?

> better to spend $200 on herbs and supplements than slowly degenerate taking immunosuppressive drugs that kill you in other ways

I disagree, because the immunosuppresive drugs are the best shot you'll get, sure they won't heal you, but neither will 200$ on herbs and supplements
>>
Edward Fobbernitch - Mon, 11 Sep 2017 06:39:41 EST ID:O1U/NVMq No.584640 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1505126381162.jpg -(57724B / 56.37KB, 592x554) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>584611
if you cure someone you lose a customer, plus intentional population control. if everyone is effeminate/androgynous, mad about whatevers recently on the news,oblivious and content with being sick, etc...equals less trouble for the elite class.
i dunno why private corporation would care about anything more than max profits, just because they're in the business of health? the govt agencies sorta designed to check and balance are completely owned by this industry. because one company would say "come to us, we use herb tinctures and will cure you!"? not like the few parent corporations dont collude, not like people even know the difference between kaiser and sutter, or even dr vs np, most people just go to the first dr their insurance suggests
in oregon there actually a few different hospitals and clinics that dont rx many drugs, mostly herbs and nutrition, still very niche. I dunno if they're any good though. lots of bad/waste of time herb advice out there "tumeric paste cures everything!" or even if it is a worthwhile herb used correctly, often need many more to completely cure/remiss/regenerate from disease

>sure they won't heal you, but neither will 200$ on herbs and supplements
saying that based on faith that govt and corporations are big and mysterious, how could they possibly do something thats not for the greater good??, not substantial research

>>584610
i get my spring water in glass. there are some BPA/whatever free. id wager even cheap plastic water bottles considerably healthier than tap/brita water.
i'm on sub now, however when i was on h or even pst, it sill made a significant difference in test and wanting/having sex

>>584606
well, unlike you and your reading comprehension, i can detect sarcasm. sorry if earnestly suggesting spring water was too much to understand
>>
overgrownpath !3g9OJxiR.6 - Mon, 11 Sep 2017 11:07:58 EST ID:mIbaT+1n No.584650 Ignore Report Quick Reply
That's really terrible to hear OP. But... while I don't know a massive amount about MS, I have read over the years that depending on luck (luck that's on your side though - most MS patients end up with very manageable symptoms that can even lessen in severity over time with the right treatment), the disease may even be likely to take a very manageable form in terms of symptoms and the severity of said symptoms so I truly am hoping that your diagnosis will not end up affecting you in the long-term as badly as you're probably worrying about now. It certainly won't be life threatening! Sorry, I know all that may be little solace for you at this difficult and worrying point after already losing half of your hair but I just wanted to emphasise the fact that a hell of a lot of people diagnosed with multiple schelorisis as adults go on to live full-length lives while most importantly enjoying a great quality of that life as well. Modern medicine is constantly improving its ability to handle the symptoms. I dunno, sorry if this is all coming out strangely like I'm sugar-coating it for your sake, but I'm actually not - I have a girl friend who was diagnosed with MS at 17 and she's 32 now and still runs the half-marathon every year and is in great health - not that she hasn't suffered her difficulties, but it hasn't been the end of her world she thought it was going to be when she got the diagnosis. I just want to express that even though you'll face difficulties (duh - sorry), you will overcome this shit. No bullshit platitudes as I mean it.

Anyway, with regards to the kratom theory, I appreciate you sharing your concern about your belief that it contributed to your diagnosis. Well... it could be true, and it could be not. While it is certainly true that western medicine doesn't understand the long-term effects that consuming this plant matter may have, it does seem a little unlikely that your kratom consumption is related. I don't even like kratom so I have no reason to defend it btw, it's just wrong to 100% blame kratom when you actually have no true evidence besides a loose correlation of your kratom use and subsequent MS diagnosis. As the old statistical adage goes - correlation does not imply causation. We'd need more indepth study on the potential mechanisms in which kratom leaf consumption could increase the likelihood of contracting this disease before making an informed statement on the matter.

Anyway best of luck with the future. And I appreciate you giving the board a heads-up about what happened to you - absolute proof or not, it's something that's good for people to know about and keep in mind.

and wtf is up with this stupid anti-bacterial herb quack still posting on this board? You're full of shit. Sorry to be blunt, but can you peddle your herb-related placebo homeopathic scam somewhere else on the internet? Maybe go to topix so you can manipulate sad old people suffering from cancer and convince them into a treatment that will increase their suffering and cause them to die more rapidly. That'd probably feel better right?
When you say things like "HIV, cancer and other diseases (that obviously all have very clear scientifically-proven evidence for their pathology and existence in our reality) are either fake or man-made so pharm companies can sell their drugs, I'm truly disgusted. It's past the point of usual innocent conspiracy theory ignorance and getting into being plain insulting for people who have suffered and died from these diseases - yeah cancer is totally fake, those many MRI scans and biopsy results I saw myself of the aggressive prostate cancer that metastasized into my grandfather's bloodstream across his entire body and eventually painfully killed him was all a medical industry fake or accelerated by their treatment on purpose. Yeah, I've just watched multiple close relatives become more emaciated by the day, wasting away in front of my eyes as the hospice made an absolute profit killing by providing palliative care - yeah, just pharmaceutical peddling scum. Your emotionally tone-deaf rhetoric of big-pharma conspiracies is an insult to this board's intelligence. I suppose that asking for an empathetic understanding of the cruel implications for the people and their families who suffer and die from these diseases of your casual dismissal of their suffering as phony or perpetrated by their caring doctors is too much to expect.

so... please just fuck off with this shit on /opi/ for good or simply take it to /tinfoil/ where it belongs.
>>
Beatrice Greenstone - Tue, 12 Sep 2017 14:16:11 EST ID:bgkYojzB No.584690 Ignore Report Quick Reply
It's always interesting to see the people who claim medical research is controlled by some joint government/private sector conspiracy completely disregard the fact that many other industrialized nations have national healthcare and also take part in medical research. Guess it's hard to look passed the USA when you,re obsessed with conspiracy theories.
>>
Derluft !oCyNK.1Qtc - Tue, 12 Sep 2017 23:44:01 EST ID:lx/LQ4g4 No.584706 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>584690
While that is true, you can't say even public medicine isn't heavily politicalized.
>>
Graham Gendlefuck - Wed, 13 Sep 2017 01:41:36 EST ID:T7flwXWl No.584716 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>584706
In a universal healthcare system there is a strong incentive for the government to find the most cost effective treatments. The fact that a cure would be cheaper than continuing treatment is in their interests as they subsidise or sometimes entirely fund patient treatments. I refuse to believe that all governments are somehow in the pocket of 'big pharma'
>>
Barnaby Clayridge - Wed, 13 Sep 2017 11:46:03 EST ID:gOkLVzG0 No.584727 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1505317563578.jpg -(65341B / 63.81KB, 960x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>584511
long time since I heard Bullshit like this
Kratom is not like RCs its been around for some time since its a fucking plant you moron
maybe hes a troll
>>
Basil Chenderwag - Thu, 14 Sep 2017 09:41:07 EST ID:dXBvxLHb No.584769 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>584727

lulzed hard...thx for that. so true.
>>
Hugh Lightstone - Wed, 20 Sep 2017 17:25:10 EST ID:VtI6c+Ye No.585080 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>584511

Stop

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.