420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
8 days clean, just relapsed, am i going to WD again? by Graham Warringfuck - Tue, 12 Sep 2017 23:36:13 EST ID:XOy6ZPdg No.584705 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1505273773290.png -(487995B / 476.56KB, 1600x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 487995
So I was 8 days clean off pst/kratom. I had been using a lot of pst/kratom for 2 months, then switched to kratom only and rapid tapered over a week, then went CT from around 15g/day.

today I fucked up and took some poppy seed tea. I feel really bad about it and honestly felt more depressed then high. is this going to put me back into WD? the kratom wd ended for me around day 5. man I hope I dont end up sick again. I have work and commitments that I need to catch up on after neglecting them while sick.
>>
Hugh Cibblepod - Wed, 13 Sep 2017 00:06:23 EST ID:tWUPg+yZ No.584707 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I did a similar thing awhile ago, OP. I had been using Kratom for like 2 or 3 years daily with the occasional PST. I got about a week clean off the Kratom and ended up using some Kratom on day 8 or 9- worried that was gonna fuck me. The mental cravings came back p fierce and I felt a little grosser but that was gone after a day or two. I didn't go from the top of withdrawal all the way through it again.

Only way to know for sure is wait. Don't use this as an excuse to keep using, imho, though- "oh I fucked up and now I have to use or else I can't function due to work/responsibilities/etc might as well just keep going"

You can do it~
>>
Derluft !oCyNK.1Qtc - Wed, 13 Sep 2017 00:16:26 EST ID:8G6DJGS1 No.584708 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1505276186922.jpg -(417740B / 407.95KB, 1920x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>584705
Well if you keep feeling bad about it you may even dose again; like eating food as a once fatty, feeling bad about eating, or in this case dosing opioids, may increase psychological WD's as well as make it harder for you to recover. I wouldn't feel good about it in zealous, but I'm saying the worse you feel about it the more destructive it's going to be - Pic re. Also, if you do feel bad for whatever reason I do hope it's logically for your own, personal goals and not because of or for another's philistine views.

How long had you been off PST before your last dose, what brand (Abbreviated) or quality described in one out of ten and how much (Cups, Lbs, Ounces)? And you did only dose once, yes?
>>
Graham Warringfuck - Wed, 13 Sep 2017 01:07:05 EST ID:XOy6ZPdg No.584712 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>584707
man i am glad to hear that. all of my googling was coming up with people saying I was basically fucked and going to have to go through all WD again. I can handle cravings and feeling gross, I just wanted to not have to suffer through the no sleep, diarrhea, restlessness, etc. again.

>>584708
I had only been using pst 1-3/week, for about a month. prior to that i had a week long dope binge but went through WD before starting up on daily kratom and the pst. I was using SN seeds from one of the older, really strong batches, about 2-3 cups at a time and I would take the dose spread out over the whole day. I did quit for myself, and just felt bad that I gave in and possibly fucked my WD up
>>
Graham Gendlefuck - Wed, 13 Sep 2017 01:36:01 EST ID:T7flwXWl No.584715 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>584705
Honestly, I'm not going to sugar coat it. It's pretty likely you will experience some minor withdrawals, mostly because PST lasts so long. It's unlikely to be anything like what you went through before though. As other posters have said though, even if you do get some minor unpleasantness stay strong and don't keep using.
>>
Derluft !oCyNK.1Qtc - Wed, 13 Sep 2017 03:01:24 EST ID:5842Tsmj No.584717 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1505286084098.jpg -(121799B / 118.94KB, 896x667) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>584712
TBH, if you've gone over a week with just kratom then the WD's shouldn't be too bad and, really, if only for a couple days, IMO. As long as you still have some kratom to cushion the fall, I don't see it impeding your productivity in the WD's which you mentioned.

Also, OP, that image reminds me of thoes spokey-dokey caves in pokemon.
And Ho-Oh.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.