420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
music by Nat - Wed, 11 Oct 2017 23:19:36 EST ID:XFAIhfSO No.586264 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1507778376547.jpg -(109680B / 107.11KB, 500x375) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 109680
Any music recommendations for someone who was 2 and a half years off heroin and then relapsed after getting kicked out of the healing center? I worked really hard to get there after I attempted suicide with ambien. Basically, they weren't equipped to deal with the misunderstandings my autism and other conditions caused. I triggered about 20 people. Anyways, I heard The Mountain Goats are good and struggled with addiction. Lately all I want to do is get stoned and listen to music on YouTube.
>>
Phineas Drazzlehone - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 01:42:16 EST ID:FKnMTvE2 No.586268 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>586264
yo if you wanna stop doing heroin stop doing heroin you are making it a relapse by continuing to do it after you have fucked up
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 11:43:09 EST ID:FFJir8DS No.586300 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>586264

eminem- deja vu

i play it every time I'm high to remind myself where this shit ends up eventually.
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 12:53:16 EST ID:FFJir8DS No.586303 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1507827196404.png -(1260975B / 1.20MB, 2197x1463) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>586264

>mfw lit as shit but got parents in the car so we gotta keep it PG

The Lion King- Hakuna Matata (RemixManiacs Trap Remix)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiUBEr3ZZx4
>>
Eliza Sosslemod - Fri, 13 Oct 2017 01:45:19 EST ID:uzientAy No.586345 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>586264
lou reed - perfect day
>>
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Fri, 13 Oct 2017 06:41:43 EST ID:WuvzodeJ No.586355 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>586345
such an excellent classic. ive got a funny story My buddy who i was using with whenever we could get together, ya know how that is kinda like a hustle team (like comparable to folks like nz/ogp and how they operate together) since we were super tight bros and could obviously get more for both of us if we always pooled our money and worked together on our hustles. so anyways one day he came by and i made some tea for us both but he way misjudged his tolerance. So we're watching trainspotting and its the scene where rent ods and perfect day is playing in the background i nod out for about a minute thirty according to my netflix and where i was when i fell asleep and where it was when i woke up. I realized tho at some point my buddy had stopped breathing in the past minute-ish. So with the overdose scene and perfect day playing in the background i had to do cpr/rescue breathing for him. Thankfully he woke up a couple minutes later after some rescue breathing right before i was ready to give up and call 911. Yah so now whenever i hear that song i remember that time.

these are what i like on opis; lana del rey, halsey, melanie martinez (pity party and dollhouse are both really good), she wants revenge, foster the people, the gorrilaz, cake, lorde, some interpol, the arctic monkeys, ellie goulding, franz ferdinand, modest mouse, the strokes, cage the elephant, imagine dragons, drake, whiz kalifa, tec9, mc frontalot, eminem, uuum shit i know im missing a ton but like things that are really deep, heavy, resonating, slower moving, things that are easy to nod to usually have a kinda similar feel or structure but im terrible at all things music so ill just give a few examples to compare what i mean check out lana del rey Dark Paradise, melanie martinez Pity Party, halsey Colors and also Young God.
>>
Eliza Sosslemod - Fri, 13 Oct 2017 14:35:34 EST ID:uzientAy No.586375 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>586355
i've always felt it was the bittersweet anthem of many opiate addicts

not sure how perfect that day was, but i'm sure your friend was glad to spend it with you
>>
Fanny Gollyworth - Sat, 14 Oct 2017 15:22:53 EST ID:mZkLd/zB No.586421 Ignore Report Quick Reply
This right here is what you need famalam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsYrBZqucpE

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.