420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Oxy questions. by There is only Pain - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 05:13:47 EST ID:Tfz2xS8C No.586279 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1507799627012.jpg -(142687B / 139.34KB, 1404x914) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 142687
Hi /opi/, i have scored 4 original OC's and i am an bupre addict.
So How many days i have to be without bupre to feel oxy abslutely 100% (Today i shot 6mg total of bupe) and how do you prepare OC's, the powder isn't very soluble so i usually heat up the mixture very hot, is there a better way?
>>
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 05:39:34 EST ID:ztWD2hgP No.586280 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>586279
id wait about 72 hours ideally.

> the powder isn't very soluble so i usually heat up the mixture very hot, is there a better way?

OH GOD yes there is a better way. Break the pills down and then dissolve in not hot water and filter very well. using hot water only allows more of the binders to dissolve most of the pills are not drugs most of the pills are inactive bullshit so there should be powder left, the inactive bullshit thats not water soluble. Oxy is plenty soluble in water, hot and cold most opis are super soluble in both hot and cold water.
>>
Nathaniel Blytheham - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 07:56:05 EST ID:SdwSIlM1 No.586288 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>586279
how long have you been on bupe? i was on it for over 2 years on a range of doses, i changed over to methadone and it took me a week or two to actually feel the methadone in my system.
>>
There is only Pain - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 09:51:52 EST ID:k3hEaDHa No.586295 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>586288>>586288
5 bad years. Not on maintenance, only iv bupe.
>>586280
If i put 80mg worth of grinded oxy in the 3ml syringe and 1.5ml water and shake like hell, then squirt it to cup and filter it couple times. Doed this plan sound good? I'll wait over 72h.
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 11:28:45 EST ID:FFJir8DS No.586297 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>586279

OP I am someone who's used hype extensively but not in a maintenance manner. I used it during a relapse period where I needed full agonism blockage.

For me, its AT LEAST 3 days. Honestly it's more like 5 days, and that's only with 2-3 days of non-IV dosage in my system (like ~4-6mg snorted/plugged so equal so ~6-8mg sublingual per day).

With someone with your tolerance and bioaccumulation, I would wait 5 whole days. If you don't, there WILL be blockage. Even if it's only 25%, there will be blockage at 2-3 days.

Frankly if I did it every day, I would wait 7-10 days to do the oxy if I could manage it.
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 11:29:37 EST ID:FFJir8DS No.586298 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>586297
who's used *bupe aka suboxone

nb
>>
ChrisTopHer - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 12:01:19 EST ID:77Q3S+vP No.586301 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'm also a Bupe addict myself and the original OC's is what started me on this terrifying journey back in 1999. Honestly, waiting 72 hrs does nothing for me but piss me off. I usually have to wait 4 or 5 days if I want 100% of another opi but that's me...the way I used to shoot the old OC's is-> Suck coating off (not really necessary), put pill in spoon with water, heat up with lighter no more than 10 sec (before bubbling), filter then shoot.
>>
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 18:01:07 EST ID:ztWD2hgP No.586314 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>586297
i did high doses of morphine a number of time periods after doing bupe and my results

test one 24 hours after 5 mg bupe i take 1.5 grams of morphine. i got high and had some tiny nods but it was very muted

test two about a week later i took 4 mg two days in a row and then waited 48 hours to do about 1100 mg of morphine. this time i was much more high got some real nods but the euphoria wa still very low.

test 3 about 2 weeks after that i took 8 mg of bupe and waited 72 hours to then take 1200-1300 mg of morphine and was like 4x-5x more high compared to test one and about 3x more high than test 2. waiting another day probs would have gotten me a tiny bit higher but i felt how i should feel on 1300 mg of morphine.

idk tho, it probs depends a lot on how quickly your enzymes convert the actives into the inactives and at what ratios
>>
There is only Pain - Fri, 13 Oct 2017 00:15:03 EST ID:k3hEaDHa No.586336 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1507868103033.jpg -(39170B / 38.25KB, 600x598) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>586295
Can somebody approve or disapprove this method?
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Fri, 13 Oct 2017 00:45:57 EST ID:FFJir8DS No.586338 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>586336

very piss poor method. don't put it in your fucking mouth if you're IVing it. Does that seriously pass the smell test in your head? Holy shit dude.

Stop shooting Oxy you pleb. Only shoot a fucking drug if it's worth it. Why the fuck would you shoot a drug that's ~80-90% effective orally, when you IV it you easily lose 10% in the shitty pleb makeshift excuse for filters you likely use, so there's ZERO gain. You even heat your oxy, which is fucking retarded, and I hate the word retard.

Just stop while you're behind bro honest. Eat your Oxy and ask here if you should shoot any other drugs you come across.

To make Oxy usable, do the following:

>crush up Oxy and expect it to gel. You can also pegg egg, but both ways work
>put in a double shot of Coca-Cola
>wait 12 full hours, 24hr if you can
>it will fully dissolve and basically be 80% instant release and 20% extended instead of 50/50
>just eat it, as plugging any XR oxy isn't worth it, shooting it is even crazier (seriously shooting OC what the fuck? only bumpkins without internet and education do that, unless they use sterifilts/microns, and even then it's arguably not worth it), and snorting Oxy in any formulation is an objective waste.

tl;dr stop destroying your body for fucking zero benefit because you have a needle fetish. Find some drug that justifies IV use (heroin, morphine, non-syrup methadone, hydromorphone, oxymorphone). This is too cringe city to watch, no offense.
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Fri, 13 Oct 2017 00:49:28 EST ID:FFJir8DS No.586339 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>586336

also shooting bupe without sterifilts or better is stupid as shit. it's the bedrock of degenerate behavior, only because sterifilts are so affordable. Right now you are absolutely destroying your lungs and heart.

If I remember correctly, you even use the Zubzolv instead of the strips? The pills are 10x+ worse for you than the strips. It's ~50mg vs. 500mg of total weight for the same 8mg.

Stop heating up your pills to "dissolve" them dude. What the fuck do you think they do once they cool off? THEY TURN BACK INTO GOOP IN YOUR BLOODSTREAM DUDE WTF

use your brain friend
>>
There is only Pain - Fri, 13 Oct 2017 00:54:16 EST ID:k3hEaDHa No.586340 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1507870456728.jpg -(32264B / 31.51KB, 412x430) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>586338
Okay, first of all read the fucking post i am referring to. Nobody is heating or putting anything in mouth. And the oxys aint op, they are originals. Second thing, i am still going to iv it even if its retarded, so i dont need a lecture about BA.
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Fri, 13 Oct 2017 00:54:49 EST ID:FFJir8DS No.586341 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>586336

my bad, maybe I confused you with another poster.

I could have sworn someone recommended sucking off the OC coating. That's fine if you don't intend to IV. Even if you use 0.22 microns, viruses can get through and some bacteria. Sterifilts won't protect you from saliva bacteria but they will help. It's 99% removal of particles over 5ug and 90% removal of particles under 5ug. Cotton usually only removes particles bigger than 30-60ug, so basically a sterifilt is objectively 5-10x safer than shooting just with cotton dose for dose. I would never consider shooting anything that wasn't sterifilted or better; it's just not worth it.

And tbh shooting Bupe is a dead end to nowhere. You'd be doing less body damage taking methadone orally. You're destroying your veins for nothing when you could be taking 12mg plugged or snorted, or say ~14.5mg using the mouthwash method depending on personal variation (I suck at sublingual dupe). I've only used Zubsolv so idk about regular Bupe; my dosing might be off so you might need 150% the dose in regular Subs if you go non-IV.
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Fri, 13 Oct 2017 00:56:26 EST ID:FFJir8DS No.586343 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>586340

Also all Oxy XR works with this method. This is why I used the term Oxy XR to refer to both OPs and the old OCs.
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Fri, 13 Oct 2017 01:01:27 EST ID:FFJir8DS No.586344 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>586340

Why do you feel the need to IV if it's not worth it? Even OGP agrees that Oxy in all formulas should be taken orally. It doesn't have any rush to speak of that's different from IV, hits within 20mins, and lasts longer.

I'm not anti-IV whatsoever. I'm just anti-shit practices, especially bad IV practices. Why not buy some dilaudid if you're obsessed with the needle, or h? I'm just genuinely wondering, because shooting oxy is by far the worst cost-benefit analysis there can be done for human behavior. The only reason why I give the one other common IV Oxy user a pass is because he indeed uses not sterifilts, but full on 0.22ug micron filters, and uses both to filter ambien+oxy (two drugs I think neither are worth IVing, but at least ambien would be more powerful via IV)

Sorry I came across as negative, but those things were also posted here and I just didn't want to steered in the wrong direction. I'm glad you asked.

Feel free to ask any other questions. I won't be as much of a dick either.
>>
Thomas de Queasy - Fri, 13 Oct 2017 09:44:29 EST ID:PpubXyqL No.586363 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>586344
Yeah my oxy pills give a very clear IV solution even when I use only sterifilts, but I still use a wheel filter since I mostly IV an oxy+morph+ambien combo.

When I bang oxycodone by itself, I take 280mg, then it has a worthwhile even if limited rush, it's just an instant come-up, it makes your head spin and it has great euphoria, but that's only because it's a HUGE dose.

As for ambien (zolpidem), it's the only benzo/z-drug that's scripted and water-soluble in my country. It has a beautiful rush, though it's indeed VERY short-lived, I either do 40-50mg zolpidem only shots or combo shots (which make it much better via IV than taken orally, trust me).
>>
ChrisTopHer - Fri, 13 Oct 2017 12:56:04 EST ID:abbhP50J No.586372 Ignore Report Quick Reply
To be fair, when I was gettting the old OC's there was nothing but dial-up internet in my town. I wasn't well versed in "don't heat your pills up" or "OMG don't shoot up anything That's been in your mouth" and I damned sure didn't have the time to sit at a PC for hours on in researching harm reduction. My method worked fine for years. I've been an IV user for nearly 2 decades and have never had an abcess or any other vein problems. Although I've had cotton fever a couple times. Now when technology skyrocketed in 2008 and everybody was getting smart phones, that's when I started paying attention to other methods. And before the OC's went obsolete here, my shooting pills method had changed even though I wasn't getting any more high than using my normal method. Yes, most people know that shooting pills is stupid but once you're hooked, you don't really give a fuck. That being said, my method will work, it's quick and even though it's not completely safe, you should be fine.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.