420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
BUMP WHILE DRY by Alice Buzzham - Tue, 06 Mar 2018 21:19:36 EST ID:w1R3y7kB No.593299 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1520389176144.gif -(718092B / 701.26KB, 498x280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 718092
The few connects I had either stopped selling or don’t have anything else to sell.
It’s my second week without a single opiate and im BORED AS A MOTHERFUCKER.
Fuck being sober guys, just fuck it shit’s boring I’ve been tapering off for a month knowing this moment will come but you never expect it to be this bad past the w/ds.
Whever knows how to get rc opis easy in the net should definetly help a bro out.
Derluft !oCyNK.1Qtc - Wed, 07 Mar 2018 03:44:54 EST ID:uGGtkdfa No.593308 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Download Tor & check out a few DNM sites or contact a Chinese chem corp., invest some cash & respond as if you were a crop. of your own.

I KNOW Q can help out a lot more, and I know I've been thinking about investing in some Chinese corp. made RC's myself, I just need to get my shit together first & then have a convo, hopefully, with him - Full disclosure: Illicit use ain't cheap and I'm not going to be laid up in a fucking hospital after some possible, fucked up accident, in major pain, because my stupid ass got on a junkie black list.
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Wed, 07 Mar 2018 04:46:35 EST ID:DyCz7y9R No.593310 Ignore Report Quick Reply
i cant help much here because even giving u guys google search terms is either too vague and not helpful or i might as well pull out all the stops on the bantrain and dump links. which i wont do. i can verify certain chems they will or wont touch though as well as provide some chemical insight in terms of what group to even start digging thru for rc's in terms of what might be good/a good match for you

personally my next goal is fluorophen which is in the benzomorphan group and an analog of phenazocine. No kappa agonism 6x morphine mu and delta agonism open hydroxy for an acetyl if i feel like it and like almost all the benzomorphans are a legal non-issue. an antonalog of dextromoramide (not gonna happen) or ketobemidone which is at least possible given all the subs possible that dont fuck up the mu agonism. currently my eyes are on 14-ethoxymetopon (14-ethoxy-5-methyl-hydromorphone) which is about as close to anything else as im willing to go.

the issue with chinese chem cos is many fold and i doubt you need me to explain why its a bitch and 2 halves + shipping costs to find a chinese lab that has good quality control, that is real and not some guy with a fake listing, has actual people who speak fluent enough english that you can easily communicate and that gets back to you when you email them. a good shipping record and good prices are a plus. some DO require they ship to a company you can either make a shell and ship to or try to bullshit them and have make one up.

but derluft buddy hmu on steam id be happy to have a more nuanced chat about the finer details of chinalabs and opi rcs.

>I'm not going to be laid up in a fucking hospital after some possible, fucked up accident, in major pain, because my stupid ass got on a junkie black list.

lol i can relate but from the other side of well now im on this junky blacklist so im never getting real drugs at the ER unless i need like surgery.
Derluft !oCyNK.1Qtc - Wed, 07 Mar 2018 05:33:41 EST ID:5hJE6Qvu No.593312 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Hey, man, I feel you, and that was what I was expecting; to make this more-so into another opi, RC chem-thread without so many posts & to talk about the 'legal' & legitimate ones that ARE available but just aren't well known about.. I really do appreciate & respect you for sharing at least some of the good one's that you've found. ;)

By this point I assume you've seen my need for freedom, which is why I almost downright refuse to get a maintenance prescription-although it IS getting more difficult with the looks of things to resist the temptation, but if I were to be laid up in a hospital with, by whatever chance, a significant lack of funds, I surmise that I would receive nothing useful. However, do you think relying on the government overall is smart play? - I mean your name is placed on a list as per firearms registration is & can be looked up & fucked with if they ever discontinued that maintenance practice overall, not to mention never being seen as one who legitimately requires opi's. If shit ever got worse or more tyrannical, a good majority would be discriminated upon hella more severely, son't you think? ..Rambling on now.

Anyhoo, yeah, I know, I don't come on here all the time, off & on, but I remember every so often. I know, I know, either my incompetence in procrastination is coming back or mayhap it's just the more serious shit at hand ATM that has caused me to constantly become forgetful about lesser issues; as for Steam &, subsequently, you. Haha, my bad. Gotta deal with the shit at hand first, ykwis? - I will not fully forget, however, and I'll try to do so later today during the calm in my storm.
nz !!vVWR8L52 - Wed, 07 Mar 2018 08:59:46 EST ID:Dig9pDFB No.593317 Ignore Report Quick Reply
speedball bump
nz !!vVWR8L52 - Wed, 07 Mar 2018 09:07:01 EST ID:Dig9pDFB No.593318 Ignore Report Quick Reply
nvm too high nb
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Wed, 07 Mar 2018 10:17:49 EST ID:DyCz7y9R No.593320 Ignore Report Quick Reply
most opis youll be able to find boil down into some basic categories so lets start there. Fentalogs of course, benzomorphans, tramadol-alogs (of which there is a potential shit load) , phenazepines (including the heptazines but that main ring size can actually be changed from like anything between 4-9 carbons and retain activity iirc), indoles, piperadines, U-XX, morphinans and i guess other im sure im missing a major group or two of opis but for the VAST majority of whats out there thisll what youll find. obviously each of these has different risk/reward ratios and i personally do an absolute shit load of research into a group and then into a chemical before i decide its worth poking with a stick. benzitrimide, methadone, any moramides, and a couple other groups i know i skipped because either theyre crazy illegal in either china or the us or internationally or for whatever reason china wont touch them.

Honestly i wouldnt count on the government in any of the ways youve just described. For example laws are changing here in cali to make it so medical marijuana users cant own guns. thats fucking insane, like ive heard the whole NRA thing about them coming to take our guns how itll start small and build up and etc etc and then the blacks and jews will be able to vote spiel and usually ive written them off as oh come on theres no way theyd really come take anyones guns over petty shit but so of course where do they start? with a group the nra doesnt care about and wouldnt ask for help from the nra anyways medical marijuana patients. its pretty fucked. i also dont trust hospitals to deliver care thats good even to someone they consider a perfect patient so lol theres my view on that. So yah i think its a genuinely not bad idea to order a bulk supply of one of the more useful utility opi rcs and just keep a stack of it in your go bag and one in your emergency shelter(s)

personally id say people should aim for phenazepines, benzomorphans and indoles if they know their chemistry, well then id say other for those people but they dont need me. otherwise people should look into phenazepines, morphinans, indoles and piperidines variously based on that persons risk/reward choices, for example several notable indole opis have been shown to cause not insignificant neurological damage to the brain but most are safe i mean the alkaloids in kratom are indole alkaloids while the piperidines have potentially better highs but are potentially more risky to import while indoles have no import risk for the most part. i can keep on going and going.

if u need my steam ask otherwise yeh hmu whenev
Alice Buzzham - Wed, 07 Mar 2018 11:18:36 EST ID:w1R3y7kB No.593322 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1520439516144.png -(128787B / 125.77KB, 500x742) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
OP here reportan:

Yeah I actually tried ordering 14-Cinnamoyloxycodeinone thanks to you shedding some light into the matter in the past, but I only found suppliers willing to ship kilograms of the stuff and I don't have that money, I didn't even bother asking for price as it was probably in the thousands, but whatevs thanks anyway, hopefully some day they get smarter with their product and ship for 500 euros or something.

I feel you bro asking the gov for help is getting into some hot water, I guess Tor is an option but damn if it ain't a risky one, the Chinese chemical corps should ship smaller quantities ffs, I don't understand why I have friends that buy AL-LAD, NBOME and weird amphetamine analogues easy and I can't get some goddamn opiates.

Haha you fucker putting some salt in the wound.
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Wed, 07 Mar 2018 11:47:56 EST ID:DyCz7y9R No.593323 Ignore Report Quick Reply
nah man its easy just tell them your looking in the 10-50 gram range. having KG ordering only is crazy for anything. you gotta find a better lab most are willing to go down 10 grams for one shipment but that number has been gradually creeping upwards over the years. point being it shouldnt be an issue for like any of the labs to ship you 10-50 gram sizes just find a smaller lab. like usually these mid size labs have a small team of like 1-3 sales people who take inquiries thru the company website and places like lookchem then each one gets assigned to one of the people on sales and they send an inquiry reply asking hey did you need this? how much u need? how u want to pay? then you email that person back and they become your sales rep kinda. so then if you ever need anything you just email your sales rep and they check with HQ and the lab to make sure they can make and send whatever your asking about. usually if its got a CAS# they can just something they wont or wont except for larger orders but even then just go up to 20 grams or something still double your original 10 g inquiry. then once u pay them u just gotta pray that if you got something new its good that the lab does a good job and that it crosses safely. at least in my experience thats how it goes.
Alice Buzzham - Wed, 07 Mar 2018 11:53:04 EST ID:w1R3y7kB No.593324 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1520441584144.gif -(430439B / 420.35KB, 616x338) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
oh okay the little research I did only threw me companies willing to ship drums of the stuff but I'll do more digging then, many thanks bro, I'd rather trust a chinese company than a vendor on the darkmarket sellling me pressed pills tbh.
Hope 14-Cinnamoyloxycodeinone is still under the radar for when I finally find a reliable vendor lol, really looking forward to it.
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Wed, 07 Mar 2018 12:05:30 EST ID:DyCz7y9R No.593326 Ignore Report Quick Reply
that one is surprisingly safe. these metopon analogs im looking at are more dicey. i hate using the darknet the prices are terrible there too. as long as nobody starts a thread on a diff forum like BL or that other place it should stay under the radar.
Alice Buzzham - Wed, 07 Mar 2018 13:32:15 EST ID:w1R3y7kB No.593328 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1520447535144.jpg -(1761061B / 1.68MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Welp I flooded every single vendor of LookChem with a polite email asking if they ship to Spain and if they can ship me 20gs, let’s see if I have some luck here.
Hope they don’t get picky.
Smoking some weed to forget how lifeless existence is without oxy.
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Wed, 07 Mar 2018 16:25:41 EST ID:DyCz7y9R No.593333 Ignore Report Quick Reply
lol i wish you luck with that anon. id be surprised if you dont find someplace tho.
Phyllis Hoppersark - Wed, 07 Mar 2018 22:59:54 EST ID:6tBQfyd0 No.593343 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1520481594516.jpg -(597087B / 583.09KB, 1964x1570) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
BWD my fentanyl has ended and dope ain’t doing it for me...
Lillian Peblingdale - Thu, 08 Mar 2018 09:53:09 EST ID:w1R3y7kB No.593351 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1520520789039.jpg -(48392B / 47.26KB, 454x549) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Hey OP here:
Kinda related to what you guys were helping me with.
If I were to place an order in a darknet market what kind of package should I expect?
A box or a simple letter?
Much thanks
Dr. Crane !UnPZ9ycFy2 - Thu, 08 Mar 2018 10:56:28 EST ID:OHIHxMID No.593352 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Depends on how much you order and from who. Pysch tabs usually an envelope. Pills and powder In a small box.
Graham Missleture - Thu, 08 Mar 2018 11:10:22 EST ID:HMAdIcLn No.593353 Ignore Report Quick Reply
don't order from dnm, it's not for you man
Lillian Peblingdale - Thu, 08 Mar 2018 11:25:26 EST ID:w1R3y7kB No.593355 Ignore Report Quick Reply

Nice I probably won't be getting big orders because shit is pretty expensive there but thnx.

Eliza Pickfoot - Thu, 08 Mar 2018 14:34:13 EST ID:wisAdrOB No.593361 Ignore Report Quick Reply
If it fit's in an envelope it's usually in an envelope if you order big amounts its in a package.
I knew someone who ordererd a 3 kilo of amphetamine paste and got it inside a vacuum cleaner
Beatrice Lightwell - Thu, 08 Mar 2018 17:36:59 EST ID:ZkwXhW4L No.593366 Ignore Report Quick Reply

How are we supposed to tell you? Ask the vendor, Christ, if you couldn't figure that out, you probably shouldn't be ordering
Angus Sellylack - Thu, 08 Mar 2018 19:08:40 EST ID:w1R3y7kB No.593369 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1520554120497.jpg -(11599B / 11.33KB, 225x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
So you was born an expert in everything huh ?
I already spoke to them at this point and the good people in here have helped me.
So yeah you've been a salty useless cunt, keep it up anon.
Cyril Hingerbanks - Fri, 09 Mar 2018 00:00:48 EST ID:EVaYPxnV No.593373 Ignore Report Quick Reply
if you hate being sober just buy some benadryl
Caroline Sammlegold - Fri, 09 Mar 2018 00:45:12 EST ID:AKeRR+5+ No.593375 Ignore Report Quick Reply
OP almost always it will come in a priority envelope if ordering domestic.

To disclose any more details about the stealth etc would be a bad idea here and I *sincerely* hope no one else does
Ernest Pockson - Fri, 09 Mar 2018 02:14:37 EST ID:HMAdIcLn No.593377 Ignore Report Quick Reply
it's better being "salty useless cunt" than end up in jail cause you couldn't take your time to check something so basic, good luck with your approach man
Angus Sellylack - Fri, 09 Mar 2018 07:12:31 EST ID:w1R3y7kB No.593401 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You still here?
Angus Sellylack - Fri, 09 Mar 2018 07:18:06 EST ID:w1R3y7kB No.593402 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1520597886497.png -(1127523B / 1.08MB, 750x1334) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Nah I haven’t really ordered anything I just checked with some vendors and yes it’s never going to be a box unless I order like 10 200 mg morphine pills which I probably won’t, so it’s a relief.
Edwin Pedgeson - Sat, 10 Mar 2018 11:41:23 EST ID:rc4XI8Av No.593449 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1520700083822.jpg -(54655B / 53.37KB, 750x296) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
They are asking me my personal data I think, what should I say?
I suspect that if I lie about working somewhere he’ll know it and will be reclutant to ship that sweet sweet cinnamoxy.
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Sat, 10 Mar 2018 15:38:51 EST ID:k5lE/ghq No.593456 Ignore Report Quick Reply
they arent asking for your personal data they are asking for specifications regarding your order. As in what size do you need does it need to be a certain purity what are you doing with it which u dont need to say. So just send a reply saying you are looking for X size order of X chemical. You are looking for a new regular supplier and are purchasing small sample size orders from multiple places to compare purity and quality. wambam
Fuck Genderpeg - Mon, 12 Mar 2018 07:31:01 EST ID:rc4XI8Av No.593501 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You’re a genius mr. Q, thanks a lot for the help you’ve been giving me.
Martha Billingdock - Mon, 12 Mar 2018 21:15:45 EST ID:uxk4/VFh No.593511 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1520903745253.png -(153059B / 149.47KB, 835x917) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Thomas de Queasy - Tue, 13 Mar 2018 05:49:25 EST ID:REX9spQG No.593513 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Hey Q dawg, you really shouldn't let people take screenshots of the emails they received. Maybe we could meet up in a secure chatroom, I mean those of us who know about this. That would make everything safer for us.

Let's not get those banned, we aren't talking about poppy seed tea here, please keep this under wraps people.
Hugh Bunworth - Tue, 13 Mar 2018 08:31:13 EST ID:J/vnDdsz No.593515 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I left Spain for Finland four months ago, and I've been forcefully clean during all that time. Here you can only get shitty buprenorphine, and even then it's too fucking expensive and I can't find anything.

I miss cheap, potent dope. At least I get free weed from time to time, but I'm thinking of going back to "visit my family" for a week.

In Spain it's quite easy to find, I've seen, if you live in the right city and look in the right places, but even then you risk getting a lot of shit.

Also I want to smoke, not IV, so I don't know if I can even use the subutex.
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Tue, 13 Mar 2018 14:13:50 EST ID:DyCz7y9R No.593522 Ignore Report Quick Reply
i dont disagree its pretty dumb to be posting stuff like that but id rather reply and bump it up into part of the thread thats hidden than leave it on the front page. plus that was a standard inquiry reply form letter so kinda nbd. obviously tho people should keep shit under their hats a bit tighter.

not bumping but i am dry. waiting on the mailman hopefully tomorrow. fuck everything.
Matilda Saffingbanks - Tue, 13 Mar 2018 15:29:09 EST ID:sO0c4Kly No.593525 Ignore Report Quick Reply
yeah relax it up Cheesy it's not like I said anything new here, no vendor info whatsoever lel
Shit Heddlebit - Wed, 14 Mar 2018 02:15:44 EST ID:O2eEpx1k No.593536 Ignore Report Quick Reply
INB4 circlejerk and the narcotics analogs act of 2019
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Wed, 14 Mar 2018 04:43:44 EST ID:DyCz7y9R No.593544 Ignore Report Quick Reply
you half joke but its probably happening. maybe not 2019 but id be surprised if there wasnt a large scale amendment to the CSA to cover minimally the fentalogs and PCX's. id be surprised if the current ruling party doesnt strong arm something thru although they havent exactly expressed that much interest in drugs despite calling for death sentences for drug dealers and declaring the opioid crisis a national emergency. who knows maybe we get lucky and they just let us all slowly OD before they try to push something thru.

in all seriousness though the DEA is going to eventually stop just emergency scheduling whatever handful of drugs are most common that month and move on to pressuring the administration either for greater power to impose something like an "emergency blanket ban" or push the administration to amend the CSA to include WAAAAY more shit.
Jack Brerryfitch - Wed, 14 Mar 2018 09:32:12 EST ID:0qWXmiOS No.593551 Ignore Report Quick Reply
That’s basically what they did in the UK. Everything is illegal unless listed as otherwise now. Passed very easily after the RC trade became a political hot topic.
William Snodfuck - Wed, 14 Mar 2018 13:34:26 EST ID:sO0c4Kly No.593553 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1521048866446.jpg -(82273B / 80.34KB, 488x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
So there is no OTC codeine in the uk?
Some namefag in this board was adamant that it was and was hella passionate about it lol.
Jarvis Fabberset - Wed, 14 Mar 2018 13:58:43 EST ID:/VMgsOCT No.593554 Ignore Report Quick Reply
No codeine is listed as legal in certain circumstances. E.G. limited dosages, mixed with paracetamol, caffeine etc.
I meant more in terms of psychoactive plants/RCs etc
Kratom, Kava, Khat etc are all banned. But weirdly you can still get pods as they’re sold for floral arrangements.

It’s a strange law.

Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.