420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
COLD WATER EXTRACTION by Phineas Smallbanks - Sat, 10 Mar 2018 06:52:23 EST ID:cfGg0sTx No.593441 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1520682743442.jpg -(70134B / 68.49KB, 720x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 70134
So yeah I gotta use coffee filters and let the water get barely frozen.
But do I really loose 20% every time i cwe doesn’t matter how efficiet?
Walter Blytheshit - Sat, 10 Mar 2018 07:02:07 EST ID:faHwEhtc No.593442 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Dissolve pills on BOILING water and you free all codeine from paracetamol crystals

if u do this u don't miss any codeine. I drop ice cubes in tour cool it and maintain temp during filtration
Edwin Pedgeson - Sat, 10 Mar 2018 09:54:15 EST ID:rc4XI8Av No.593445 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>dissolve pills in boiling water
Yeah don’t listen to this cunt OP
Edwin Pedgeson - Sat, 10 Mar 2018 10:53:40 EST ID:rc4XI8Av No.593446 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1520697220822.jpg -(30254B / 29.54KB, 320x310) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Why has there been an influx in retards saying retarded shit lately?
Do yourself a favor and don’t ever post again.
From now on I’ll only anwser to namefags because I suspect most anons around here are fucking kids.
William Peshway - Sat, 10 Mar 2018 11:39:28 EST ID:L44YIVeO No.593448 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>From now on I’ll only anwser to namefags because I suspect most anons around here are fucking kids.
This is a terrible fucking idea.
Nathaniel Woblingsone - Sat, 10 Mar 2018 15:09:12 EST ID:HMAdIcLn No.593452 Ignore Report Quick Reply
actually it's the other way around man, namefaqs are delusional and believe they are some kind of chemical-medical geniuses while constantly posting some bullshit theories which don't work at all
m - Sat, 10 Mar 2018 16:36:32 EST ID:baUdgFr8 No.593457 Ignore Report Quick Reply

>I'll take oversaturation 400, Alex
John Badgewag - Sun, 11 Mar 2018 04:52:30 EST ID:rlWHF0sR No.593470 Ignore Report Quick Reply
my fucking sides, orbital
Baron Von Feelsgood - Sun, 11 Mar 2018 05:55:42 EST ID:wHAvn2tX No.593472 Ignore Report Quick Reply
DO NOT use boiling water you waste of carbon. Instead I recommend you pour it on your testicles to help the gene pool.

The water doesn't need to be near freezing anything below 20 degrees (so ten degrees should be fine), if you don't live in somewhere like Aus where your tapwater comes out as superheated steam your tap water should do the job just fine. Codeine (it's the most common used in a CWE ao I'll use it as an example) actually dissolves better in cold/cool water rather than hot. Boiling water may denature some of the codeine too.

Here's probably the best method.

1) Get your pills, put them in a poly poket then put that pocket into a second pocket (you know, the polyurethene 'pockets' used to keep paper looking nice/allow you to stick it in a ringbinder without hole-punching the pages)

2) Get two deep glasses or cups

3) Get a rolling pin, baseball bat or any other hard, cylindrical object

4) Get a cheesecloth or cut a large square piece out of the back of a cheap white cotton work shirt. Note this part requires scissors, Ask an adult such as a parent to cut the shirt for you.

5) put the poly pockets on a hard surface and use your rollind pin + bodyweight to roll over the pills until they break and are crushed to very fine dust

6) Carefully remove poly pocket 1 from 2 as the pills can make holes in the first one, if it is holed the dust will spill into pocket 2. Pour the pill dust into cup #1

7) Add water, tap water will do unless you get really warm tap water, use water is people going over the top. Stir and add water until you get a thin paste, you don't want it as thick as mud but not as thin ss water either. About 50-70mls per 32 pills is fine, stir vigorously for a minute. if you have a small electric whisk use that, if you don;t have one of those but have a power drill and a spade bit use that to stir the solution, a soft plastic cup is recommended if you choose to do this as you could shatter the cup or glass if the edge of the drill bit strikes the glass, just use zero pressure so you don't drill a hole in the cup. If you use a whisk/drill clean he bit with a small amount of water so the water ends up in the cup.

8) once stirred wet your cheesecloth/shirt square with tap water and wring it out so it's damp; this means it won't soak up lots of your solution. Then put it into cup #2 so it's shaped sort of like a coffee filter. Decant the solution from cut #1 into the damp filter, use a spoon if you need to get it all out, it doesn't matter if it's a little thick, just not so it's like cement. If you want to get as much as possible out of the extraction rinse the cup with a little (10mls?) water and pour into the filter whilst turning the cup.

9) once all dripping has slowed right down get your cheesecloth, hold it shut and wring it out over the cup containing the filtrate, wring it as much as possible until you can get no more liquid from it at all. if you open the filter you should be left with a solid plug of APAP and binders., it doesn't matter if your final product is opaque and milky white; the size of the APAP lump you're left with should be proof enough that you got at least 90% of the APAP

10) Drink your final product, I recommend using a sweet drink as a chaser to get rid of the bitter taste.

This method is tried, tested and has been done at least 100 rimes by me and my bloods, including a full liver test and I'm 100% fine.
Cornelius Chennerdun - Sun, 11 Mar 2018 19:43:08 EST ID:AezBYvFY No.593491 Ignore Report Quick Reply

nice. lets say you use 50ml for 10 pills, would that still remove 90% apap? or would you need to go to like 20-30 ml?
Fuck Genderpeg - Mon, 12 Mar 2018 07:34:02 EST ID:rc4XI8Av No.593502 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1520854442910.jpg -(102731B / 100.32KB, 640x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
OP here, so you’re implying that by letting the mix cloudier I’ll actually loose less codeine?
Im just worried because some fag in youtube stated that you’ll always loose 20% minimum and I don’t like that.
Derluft !oCyNK.1Qtc - Wed, 14 Mar 2018 04:41:41 EST ID:5tqjO6tP No.593543 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Ask this asshat if he even knows WTF NAC is; if he doesn't, fuck 'em. Even though you will loose SOME opi, since almost all opi water solubility is relatively high you should get back at aleast a good ~90-95% yeild.

Usually; I ain't no chemsit.

Cold water reduces the solubility of APAP, ergo bringing ~15mg/1ml to possibly even ~7mg/1ml, IIRC.

Soo 30ml at room temp should be approximately 360mg (12mgX30ml) of APAP; no mater the amount of APAP, there only so much that is allowed in that volume of water. Like I said, I ain't no chemist and I've only glanced over solubility bulk info once or twice before, but I'm pretty sure I'm right.
William Snodfuck - Wed, 14 Mar 2018 19:11:25 EST ID:sO0c4Kly No.593559 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Thanks bro that was informative.
I was actually bummed out thinking I'd loose 20-30% percent all the time.
So you'd recommend 100-150 ml of water per 20 pills then ?
Derluft !oCyNK.1Qtc - Wed, 14 Mar 2018 20:22:44 EST ID:5tqjO6tP No.593560 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'd recommend the fewest that you're comfortable with at a concentration higher than.. Thick. ;) Seriously, I used 5cl(50ml) for 25 pills of football(U.S) shaped percocete/lortab before and felt it was a fine juxtaposition, IIRC.. But, think of it this way, if those 20 pills are 325mg each, or even 500mg because it doesn't matter, APAP, then 15cl @ room temp. should yeild ~16dg(1600mg) APAP and that should be absolutely fine w/o any EtOH - However @ 5cl of ice water, that would only yield ~400mg of APAP. This is all in using a pre-moistened coffee-filter to, well, filter with in mind; wet filter, cover filter inside actual coffee-filer holder, pour CWE into wet filter which is now lining said filter holder, collect edges with finger tips & clamp together with clothes pin/hair scruntchy/ twist tie - That how I did it. Double filter in second, unused filter for better CWE results.

The solubility info.'s on the APAP Wikipedia page, btw, not to mention another thread with additional CWE info. here: >>593074. But I hope I simplified the fuck out of it for you. :)
Martin Semmlecocke - Wed, 14 Mar 2018 20:24:24 EST ID:faHwEhtc No.593561 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Oliver Dredgestutch - Wed, 14 Mar 2018 20:25:48 EST ID:iIqxSRZj No.593562 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Um I've boiled it before its fine you just cool it back down

You have to either be a retard or a retard to not get that
Martin Semmlecocke - Wed, 14 Mar 2018 20:27:42 EST ID:faHwEhtc No.593563 Ignore Report Quick Reply
If u boil u lose nothing

But if your not a human and are actually a goat you might just drink it instead of cooling it back down then filtering
Martin Semmlecocke - Wed, 14 Mar 2018 20:30:10 EST ID:faHwEhtc No.593565 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Lol use boiling water not cook them on the stove it's the Internet I guess I have to specify what I did
Martin Semmlecocke - Wed, 14 Mar 2018 20:31:41 EST ID:faHwEhtc No.593566 Ignore Report Quick Reply
And that it was perfectly clear in the end because apparently I'm started than you lot (well the cry babies anyway)
Martin Semmlecocke - Wed, 14 Mar 2018 20:32:30 EST ID:faHwEhtc No.593567 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Not smart enough to notice a spelling error tho
Hunter S. Nodson - Wed, 14 Mar 2018 21:00:13 EST ID:kV5wl+J6 No.593568 Ignore Report Quick Reply
what the fuck is going on with /opi/

why are there so many retards? leddit overflow? I can't believe there's an actual argument with using boiling fucking water for a CWE. Its so unneccesary and if you don't understand middle school level chemistry, then get out of here and stop trying to give shitty advice.

codeine is already extremely soluble in water as are most opioids, increasing the temp increases this solubility but after a certain point there is diminishing returns and the heat will either do nothing but dissolve APAP (that would have just stayed suspended and later precipitated) or actually break down codeine. There is no reason to use anything hotter than 120 degree F water and even that is overkill. Warm water is perfectly fine and anything more just increases the length of time for the extraction since now you have to wait for the water to heat up and cool down, adding in completely unnecesary steps.

seriously fuck off with this shit. boiling doesnt mean you lose nothing, having proper lab equipment and recovery skills in chemistry means you lose nothing. read one damn synthesis and you will see the steps chemists take to increase their yields and I can promise you its not increasing the temperature of your solution. multiple washes, smaller pore filters, and general knowledge on how to not lose part of your yield is the only thing that will stop you from 'wasting' it.

and this entire thread/argument/shitfest is moot anyways since you are not going to lose any more than 5% unless you are completely retarded or have Parkinsons. even using your grandmas lingerie.
Isabella Drimmlehall - Wed, 14 Mar 2018 22:17:34 EST ID:yDgq5Oid No.593575 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1521080254869.jpg -(40760B / 39.80KB, 375x375) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Relax your ass Nodson you only come here these days to say some grumpy edgy shit.
Aren’t you a fucking college student haveitall with a lotta money to burn?
Why are you even trying to prove shit here I only asked for help with something I was completely clueless.
Shit Lightshaw - Wed, 14 Mar 2018 23:28:14 EST ID:O2eEpx1k No.593576 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1521084494579.png -(135103B / 131.94KB, 835x917) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I love how you play the circlejerk card when while you share the exact emotional vagina circlejerk ethos. ban people for saying mean things on an anonymous chan!! One person says something retarded, 10 people reply saying how retarded he is. brilliant.
Hunter S. Nodson - Wed, 14 Mar 2018 23:43:24 EST ID:kV5wl+J6 No.593578 Ignore Report Quick Reply

That post wasn't even aimed towards you bud, I addressed it to the guy arguing about boiling water. I wasn't trying to ridicule your question at all.

I'm trying to spread correct info and actually elaborate as to why it makes no difference, I'm failing to understand how any of it can be classified as 'edgy'. I have nothing to prove here man, I was trying to give actual answers instead of trolling each other and failing to break the bandwagoning jerk off psuedoscience.

And no. I stopped going to school just before I got my AA. I work full time. IDK if you're trying to imply I'm a spoiled daddy's money brat but ya you wouldn't be the first to assume that I guess. I didn't proof read my post either so my apologies if it somehow came off as a direct reply to your question but I didn't mean to lump you in with the 'leddit overflow' thing. The first part was towards the guy that's adamant about boiling water being the main solution to a higher yield and the rest was a general reply to help clear things up and help you understand how and why you shouldn't worry about loss of yield. I hope it at least helped somewhat but again I apologise if it came off as hostile towards you OP, it was not my intention at all. Opi rage and an influx of morons here is the reason for the shitty tone.

And lastly, I don't come here only to shit post. I try my best to elaborate on topics and genuinely like to help people out here. I don't know where you even got that from unless you just started watching my posts as of the last 2 weeks and that's because this board recently has been overrun with trolls, anti-junkies, and general run of the mill retards spreading wrong if not completely dangerous and reckless advice.

If you're still not clear on CWE or your original question I'd be happy to further explain it to you.
Hunter S. Nodson - Wed, 14 Mar 2018 23:52:50 EST ID:kV5wl+J6 No.593579 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Great comparison. Great logical fallacy. If you want to actually have a debate on something relevant to OP or my post than go for it.

You are the exact cancer I called out in the other thread that's ruining this board. And you are the same type of asshole keeping all of the regulars both anon and namefags from frequenting here anymore.

I cannot stand people like you who think Chan board = wild wild west. I'd love to hear how you think what you typed out has an inkling of relevance to anything in this thread including my post you replied to. The irony. Nb
Shit Lightshaw - Thu, 15 Mar 2018 00:27:24 EST ID:O2eEpx1k No.593583 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1521088044579.jpg -(273118B / 266.72KB, 963x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>logical fallacy
Idk what u mean

>I cannot stand people like you who think Chan board = wild wild west
I don't know what to say other than candy ass. /r/opiates is exactly what you're looking for or maybe one of the opiophile spinoffs. Why do you come here then? Since like 2012 this place has been more or less the same and since the like 10 years i've been here, there have always been "rude" and abrasive posters. Probably more so 10 years ago than today. And like with every public forum, there are always misinformed people and trolls who post incorrect information.

>love to hear how you think what you typed out has an inkling of relevance to ... my post you replied to
nodson opi rage carpet bomb of "there are all these new people on this board that i don't like, they're ruining this site!" a sentiment you have been sharing for over a year. Despite chans being notorious and popular for being anonymous "wild wild west" places, you insist this chan should not be. You do not like some types of posts because "muh feelings" or they're misinformed. circlejerk is notorious for being a circle-jerk, progressive liberal social justice, emotional argument centric place. Your (SJWesque ironically crypto-fascist) argument for "banning" posters you do not like is "muh feelings", they're not participating in your dream namefag autismo circle jerk. ie the ethos circlejerk is loved and hated for.
Nigel Pittstone - Thu, 15 Mar 2018 07:49:54 EST ID:HMAdIcLn No.593588 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I don't know why but drug focused imageboards are full of people butthurt about everything, can't take any criticism aimed towards them or addiction/drug in general, on normal forums it's much different

also what's up with all opi users trying to sound like they are so well educated by typing long-ass senteces full of pseudointelectual mumbo jumbo?
Derluft !oCyNK.1Qtc - Thu, 15 Mar 2018 14:47:27 EST ID:5tqjO6tP No.593596 Ignore Report Quick Reply
A good defense is a good offense and when your DOC is shat on daily ten times worse than EtOH, you almost have an obligation to say something. Not to mention, in general, certain drug users are more controlled yet open with their emotions and so can outright say how they feel, consider, retort & apologize, reply or ignore; instead of closing off & ignoring everything like a pot-head or straight-edge fag with no conception of what's beyond them because they haven't the endurance to except the possibility.

It's the culture here. Except it; it's a good thing, after all.
Nigel Pittstone - Thu, 15 Mar 2018 15:01:23 EST ID:HMAdIcLn No.593597 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Yes yes, culture, intelligence and understanding among living gods, opioid users

Made my day, also
>defending chemical substances
Derluft !oCyNK.1Qtc - Thu, 15 Mar 2018 15:12:09 EST ID:5tqjO6tP No.593598 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I didn't say every opi users were like that; I said "certain drug users." You think most junkies on the street are like the addicts here on /opi/?? Really?

And amazing as it may seem, yes, most people consider the drugs themselves the personality of drug users and not the actual personality of that person regardless; very much like most people see how guns kill people and not people weilding them. ;D

Nigel Pittstone - Thu, 15 Mar 2018 17:30:05 EST ID:HMAdIcLn No.593599 Ignore Report Quick Reply
that's funny cause when somebody is doing something good like improving his performance at workplace or being more open in relations with people, it's because of drugs
if somebody causes car accident while high it's because of how irresponsible person he is

but that's just how delusional and good at applying double standards our society is, all of that bullshit can be witnessed to crazy extend with alcohol or weed users, but I guess that's kind of obvious observation
Jack Buzzwell - Fri, 16 Mar 2018 14:15:20 EST ID:sO0c4Kly No.593621 Ignore Report Quick Reply
tbh I crashed my car drunk af and I am still paying the price
But im 100% to blame in that, not the alcohol.

Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.