420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
//opi needs more BALLS! by Baron Von Feelsgood - Sun, 11 Mar 2018 01:19:12 EST ID:wHAvn2tX No.593463 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1520749152080.jpg -(35118B / 34.29KB, 292x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 35118
Cmon opi, be creative, show us your balls (figuratively speaking so far we only have two balls. We NEED MOAR BALLS.

The two balls we currently have:

*Speedball - Cocaine ) Heroin

*Curveball - Heroin + a barbiturate (Midazolam should be fine too now due to barb scarcity these days)

Now my balls:

• Fastball Cocaine + dexamp + A strong opiate, either very high quality H or a weak fentanyl analogue like acetylfentanyl maybe U4 too.

*Slowball - Oxycodone + zolpidem

*Pokéball - Cocaine + 'Reds (Sodium Seconal) + fent or a fentalog
Large amount of white for the top, large amount or red for the bottom, small amount of white for the button. A true pokéball.
(Probably hard to obtain the seconal, but gotta catch em all!)

*Bouncyball - MDMA - 4-ACO-DMT + H

*Ball of Steel - Cocaine + Dextroamphetamine + 4-aco-DMT + Dipipanone/Diconal + Morphine

*Masterball - Cocaine + Ketamine (not enough for a K hole) + 4-aco-DMT + Hydromorphone + 25I-NBOH ((*Not NBOMe*) + H +N-N-DMT

Serve all intravenously, preferably at room temperature, in a glass syringe on a platter made from silver. covered with clohce.

So opi, do you have any balls? Care to share?

>Warning! Plenty of these combinations can be dangerous, even fatal if dosed incorrectly. Some of the more complex coctails may prove to be dangerous even with accurate and correct dosing. Do your research before banging your balls.
John Badgewag - Sun, 11 Mar 2018 01:39:48 EST ID:rlWHF0sR No.593466 Ignore Report Quick Reply
damn that's a fat dab bro
John Badgewag - Sun, 11 Mar 2018 01:50:14 EST ID:rlWHF0sR No.593467 Ignore Report Quick Reply
cool you have the balls to mix a bunch of RCS and dope in a rig. do any of those have an exceptional buzz? just seems like you would be bery bery high and slightly psy'd, mostly stim'd, cozy relative to opi dose. please share your experiences

my balls, before I got them snipped- bth hm (good)coke before chugging dank pst
wasted a lot of drugs trying to enjoy heroin and mxe at the same time. don't recommend. don't think can get mxe ez any more anyway
Baron Von Feelsgood - Sun, 11 Mar 2018 06:12:08 EST ID:wHAvn2tX No.593473 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I've not tried all of those, just got to thinking of what we could combine besides the traditional stim + opi mix.

It's more of a thread encourging people to come up with interesting new mixtures with the -ball suffix or think of a -ball suffix for some of them. Not a dick swinging "look at me" thread.
Walter Brobbleworth - Sun, 11 Mar 2018 08:45:35 EST ID:T0Kf/yGo No.593475 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I like to inject my H with a small dose of 3-ho-pcp, dunno how to call it peeball maybe.
Never got why a speedball is so great but I generally dislike stimulants and maybe never had good coke.
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Sun, 11 Mar 2018 11:14:47 EST ID:8jokqkrn No.593478 Ignore Report Quick Reply
i mean i like to IV my opis with a couple drops of either alcohol or PG with a strong dose of a benzo like clonazolam but i dont really have a name for that. some of those balls sound pretty terrible to me honestly.
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Sun, 11 Mar 2018 11:17:15 EST ID:8jokqkrn No.593479 Ignore Report Quick Reply
oh man also yes 3-ho-pcp or 3-meo-pcp or like any of those tasty tasty /dis/ go great in opi cocktails for IV. those two and also 3-meo-pce seem like the best for IV with opis tho.

Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Sun, 11 Mar 2018 13:38:44 EST ID:8jokqkrn No.593482 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Shermball could be used to cover any of the X-PCP analogs (although i kinda feel like 3-ho-pcp should have its own name since its so different from the rest being a mu and kappa agonist as well as an nmda antag), not sure how to cover the X-PCX compounds though like 2-oxo-pcm or 3-meo-pce... just some thoughts cause i think we need more balls too.

Jarvis Heddlelune - Mon, 12 Mar 2018 00:11:25 EST ID:fNVG0TUh No.593493 Ignore Report Quick Reply
uhh goofball is super common here. heroin + meth iv
Panda5 - Mon, 12 Mar 2018 14:13:44 EST ID:WTQfM3yN No.593505 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I did a Fuckitallball this Saturday:
Poppy tea + adderall + dxm + weed + bourbon (3 shots max)

This usually helps me when I'm super fucking depressed - this time it did not. I'm nearly out of reasons not to an hero now.
Cornelius Sovingshit - Wed, 14 Mar 2018 05:03:52 EST ID:6KbQ4ZoA No.593545 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Well you have always been one of the biggest losers on here so I hope you do.
nz !!vVWR8L52 - Thu, 15 Mar 2018 08:43:55 EST ID:U7eLIZ+X No.593591 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1521117835961.jpg -(57764B / 56.41KB, 1320x986) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
My current go to is ritalin and heroin. It's all I shoot. I literally haven't done heroin alone in probably two years now. But I substitute with meth or dexamphetamine sometimes. Midazolam ampoules with h are amazing and bring out the best of heroin. Especially if you can't catch a nod cos of your methadone. I was nodding for hours even on top of 90mgs of 'done.

The best ones I've done are the classics really. Ritalin and heroin has always been a special one for me. We don't really have cocaine here and even when I got some from the darknet I didn't find it significantly much better. Considering how cheap ritalin is. I can get meth easy peasy and I've gotten back into doing it after a three or more year break but it doesn't have the initial rush when you slam it. Great long high though.

Heroin and midazolam is amazing. I used to have a guy for boxes of the ampoules. 3ml and 15mg - I would cook the heroin in the midaz solution. Greatest nods ever and it was the last time I had a nod, back year or two ago when the supply stopped. Eventually I was using a huge rig and shooting 6ml with more heroin. Man it was lovely while it lasted.

I've also done midaz ampoule + oxynorm ampoule + heroin and the same with some ritalin.

Done midaz, ritalin and heroin and that's really nice.

methadone and ritalin is a good one too. Methadone and dexamphetamine is especially good.
nz !!vVWR8L52 - Thu, 15 Mar 2018 08:46:32 EST ID:U7eLIZ+X No.593592 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I actually did get to try a proper barb back in the day. Pentobarb I believe it was? ANyway it was a liquid and we'd shoot it and I shot it with heroin a bit. Strong stuff. I also shot up heminevrin and heroin. Got the capsules and did em up. Tried temazepam footballs and heroin and it was overrated. Never really fucked with cyclizine and methadone shot together but my mate did some at my place and looked like he'd had a dirty hit. No thanks
Sidney Drorringdere - Thu, 15 Mar 2018 17:39:27 EST ID:sO0c4Kly No.593600 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Pentobarb is what they use to kill animals and inmates bro
John Homblekit - Thu, 15 Mar 2018 18:02:43 EST ID:aLKZNBQp No.593601 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Not really. They give them pentobarbital to knock them the fuck out before using something like potassium chloride to stop the heart. The barbs don’t actually kill the person. Theyre just used to put you under before they put in the lethal stuff.
Sidney Drorringdere - Thu, 15 Mar 2018 18:38:47 EST ID:sO0c4Kly No.593603 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Oh okay the more you know
Ebenezer Boshsene - Thu, 15 Mar 2018 22:56:44 EST ID:O2eEpx1k No.593610 Ignore Report Quick Reply
thats how you know its the good shit

Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.