420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
kratom fucking with heroin high by Emma Crorringnad - Mon, 12 Mar 2018 12:42:04 EST ID:4rKpY93M No.593503 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1520872924607.jpg -(607970B / 593.72KB, 1015x787) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 607970
Can using heroin after taking kratom cause the heroin/opiate to affect you differently? The other day I used some kratom and later on when I did a few bags of heroin I got extreme dry mouth, tachycardia, and felt like I was withdrawling/high on marijuana it was extremely unpleasant. The heroin i was using was from my usual source and after stopping my kratom use I have since used the same dope and achieved the normal desired effects you would expect.

Have any of you used kratom and other opiates together or in close proximity? Did any of you have an experience like this?
Fuck Funderbut - Mon, 12 Mar 2018 14:10:47 EST ID:R12MvzgH No.593504 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Taking Kratom before smoking couple rocks and railing couple 30s few nights ago gave me a nasty case of dry mouth throughout the night when I was sleeping had to get up for water multiple times and made me feel sick
Thomas Ballerlack - Mon, 12 Mar 2018 16:21:10 EST ID:HMAdIcLn No.593508 Ignore Report Quick Reply
well, it should at least slightly affect your tolerance meaning that dope/other opioids won't be as strong as taken without anything similar taken before them, though in case of kratom you should barely notice any difference, heroin is usually powerful enough to give good high without caring about having weak opi like kratom/codeine day before

I always had terribly dry mouth and eyes after taking H/oxy after codeine, this got even worse after smoking cigarettes/joints
Hunter S. Nodson - Mon, 12 Mar 2018 18:43:47 EST ID:kV5wl+J6 No.593509 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I never notice a dfference, I mean I usually don't mix the two really but somtimes I will dose kratom in the morning and sniff some #4 at night and never experienced what you said. I might notice it takes more to feel good and it becomes a lot more difficult to hit a nod without potentiation but that's about it.

but this doesn't mean everyone will achieve the same effects, there's a chance that the kratom alkaloids are competing with the heroin and acting like suboxone? but that would only make sense if the events you said happened in reverse so idk.

sounds like a weird cut or cotton fever maybe, doesn't make much sense to me
Shit Heddlebit - Wed, 14 Mar 2018 02:38:44 EST ID:O2eEpx1k No.593538 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1521009524212.jpg -(284691B / 278.02KB, 1582x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
i remember getting paradoxical effects when my tolerance was lower and my health was much poorer. ie 60mg vidodinz id feel sick/flu/wd like but no opi overdose symptoms, and half that dose would be cozy as hell. Kratom would be a crapshoot of effect, including stuff you mentioned. Today, with a yuge tolerance and terrific health, kratom is very predictable.

Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.