420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Combinations by Dr. Crane !UnPZ9ycFy2 - Tue, 03 Apr 2018 11:52:51 EST ID:6DTNpgA+ No.594243 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1522770771010.jpg -(247588B / 241.79KB, 931x1800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 247588
What are some of your favorite combinations on opi to boost the euphoria? Talking about everything here: potenitaors, synergy, drugs from other classes etc.

I know there are a lot of people who don’t like to mix because it dampers one high for them but am aware there are also lots of poly users here.
>>
Thomas de Queasy - Tue, 03 Apr 2018 13:00:53 EST ID:oomGK96h No.594244 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>594243
Morph/oxy/cocaine or mph/zolpidem.
>>
Polly Ponningham - Tue, 03 Apr 2018 14:17:00 EST ID:flOZc7Xt No.594248 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>594243
is that picture suggesting methadone+morphine/codine is 1+1=5? wow, never heard that
>>
Dr. Crane !UnPZ9ycFy2 - Tue, 03 Apr 2018 18:27:30 EST ID:+rJY0K/n No.594256 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>594244
I’m not huge on stims but loved coke when I tried first tried it. I’ve only tried smoking weed on it though and that I didn’t like. I wonder how I’d like it with my opis though.

>>594248
Looks closer to 3.5 but yeah that’s what the picture suggest. Didn’t read through it all and it’s a little outdated but still pretty interesting.

Source: http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/303/2/557

Anyone enjoy acid with opiates? Thinking about trying this out. When I was completely 0 tolerance opi naive I had some opium with a friend during my first acid trip and it was very mild and short lived but felt very relaxed.

Normallly just do PST nowadays (even though I’m trying to get clean) with lots of hydroxyzine and loraz. One point I was daily mixing those with oxy, valium, xanax, chainsmokimg weed from my bong with reckless doses of clam and phenibut. So many days I had complete amnesia and had to find out what I did through others or my texting. Dunno how the fuck I drove around and also how I never ended up in jail. Pretty sure, no wait, definitely sure this is why my ex left me. I remember her getting pissed af when she tried to send me a cute .gif from Up and I asked her what it was from. She told me and I went oh I’ve never seen it. She then got pissed AF telling me we watched it together like two nights previous. I knew she was telling the truth but still don’t remember watching it. Sure I feel bad but she had similar moments so fuck it.

Sorry for the blogpost got way off topic there, probably the benzos. About to go pick up some weed and lsd. One of my reasons posting this thread to see if anyone enjoyed pysch+opi but was also curious in general what /opi/ likes to combine.
>>
Polly Ponningham - Tue, 03 Apr 2018 18:55:39 EST ID:flOZc7Xt No.594257 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>594256
>I remember her getting pissed af when she tried to send me a cute .gif from Up and I asked her what it was from. She told me and I went oh I’ve never seen it. She then got pissed AF telling me we watched it together like two nights previous. I knew she was telling the truth but still don’t remember watching it. Sure I feel bad but she had similar moments so fuck it.
lmfao

trips and opis go pretty well. Trip will be nice and groovy, low anxiety and easy but not as dumb as benz+psy. Only problem is the trip isnt very profound and easily forgotten. I can barely remember the dozen times i mixed them. Its fun in the moment and can help creativity. PST will work but I'd recommend pills or h for best time
>>
Dr. Crane !UnPZ9ycFy2 - Tue, 03 Apr 2018 23:23:37 EST ID:+rJY0K/n No.594266 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>594257
Figured it’d be that way on pst. Getting a good oxy script and probably Valium next week. Gonna shoot for gabapentenin too. Definitely getting my oxy though so I’ll probably try that with this acid. Gotta get my benzo tolerance a little lower so the trip won’t be super weak.
>>
Ebenezer Blossleway - Thu, 05 Apr 2018 00:06:04 EST ID:9Rd/NmWA No.594309 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1522901164797.jpg -(38380B / 37.48KB, 500x372) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>594256
>>
Hannah Chuffingfudging - Thu, 05 Apr 2018 09:49:39 EST ID:AQbER3fq No.594320 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>594256
I tried moderate dose shrooms+no tolly stong poppy tea before back when i was a lot younger around 2010ish. I got some ftl seeds and had no idea they were "good" brand and got my world rocked. About an hour and a half later i ate about 1-2 grams of some shrooms and met up with some bitch to go to my friends house and had a grand old time. The opi really offset any negative effects of the psys and seemed to amplify their social effects.
>>
m - Fri, 06 Apr 2018 08:38:10 EST ID:9kPnaExh No.594340 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1523018290956.jpg -(10723B / 10.47KB, 275x183) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>594243

I've been using ULDN (ultra low dose naltrexone) with GREAT results. The only major problem is that dosing over 25-50ug (meaning as little as 30ug if you had a larger dose the day before, like 75-100ug), especially dosing over 75-100ug (even more so if you dosed 75-125ug the day before as well), can severely blunt euphoria. My suggestion is sticking with low doses like 10-15ug on days you don't use and no more than 20-25ug on days you do use to guarantee your euphoria isn't severely blunted.

If you're dosing amounts that are clearly below the recreational "blunting" dosage range, which does differ for everyone, but I'd say the start of the blunting range is no less than 15 and no more than 150ug, meaning 15ug or less will never blunt the high, and more than 150ug is all but guaranteed to blunt the high, with everyone's experiences with dosages in between differing greatly due to varying metabolisms, etc. Anyways, my point was that you're definitely below the "blunting" range, you'll definitely want to dose HIGHER on dosing days than off-dosing days, as dosing say 15-25ug on an opioid dosing day more effectively blocks tolerance gain AND withdrawal accumulation than dosing your regular 5-10ug. By dosing less on the off days, you're also guaranteeing that there won't be enough naltrexone metabolite build up to block your next opioid dose.

However, If you're using higher doses trying to find the most tolerance protection whilst dosing right below the edge of euphoria "blunting," you'll want to dose the opposite. Dose the blunting-tier dosages on non-using days, and dose much less on your using days. Depending on how high you go, I'd even suggest cutting down your non-using day dosages in half or more the day before you're going to use as well. So for example, if 25ug is the maximum amount you can use without blunting your high, but you know that using 100ug or less doesn't have negative side effects, then consider dosing 25ug 30min before your opioid dose, then 75ug about 4-6hr after your opioid dose to maximize tolerance protection when most of the opioid high is gone. The following day, dose a full 100ug, and 100ug/day every day thereafter. Then when you know you're going to dose opioids, only dose 50ug the day BEFORE you dose your morphine etc., and try to dose it in the morning instead of at night (or do 40ug in the morning and 10ug at night, so that naltrexone metabolite is minimized but you still get some "fresh" naltrexone action during the optimal hours for dopamine production, which is when you sleep). If you've been dosing that 100ug/day for more than say 3-4 days, then definitely consider dropping the dose down to just 75ug two days before getting high, then 50ug the day before getting high (preferably 40-45ug in the morning and 5-10ug at night), then dose your regular 25ug 30min before you get high, then dose the full 75ug 4-6hr after you get high.

This might sound like a pain in the ass, but this stuff totally works. If you find your highs are being noticeably "blunted" (they're never blocked at doses below 250ug, just blunted), do NOT stop taking the naltrexone. Just lower your dose, even if you reduce the dose drastically. The studies show that just ~2.5-5ug naltrexone per day, especially when you're dosing opioids, has a very really measurable effect in lowering tolerance buildup and withdrawal dependency accumulation.

Hope this maybe helps somebody. I was frankly getting amazing effects from it before I began pushing the envelope too hard with higher dosages. I guess part of my problem is part of me is willing to accept a "reasonable" amount of euphoria blunting if it means MUCH less withdrawal, because dosing 50-100ug seems to do MUCH MUCH more to reduce withdrawal. Dosing 100ug/day (for 10-14 days straight) reduced my withdrawal symtpoms by maybe a full 80%, yes 80%, compared to not using uldn, whereas dosing 25ug only seemed to reduce WD symptoms by like 25-40%, and 10ug hardly reduced WD by more than 10-20% if that.

Anyone else on this stuff? ULDN+30mg DXM 30min before your opioid of choice is completely amazing for tolerance and more importantly (IMO) is its ability to heavily reduce WD. I can binge 2lb of UK seed per day for a full 5 doses spread across 7 days if I wanted and not get anything above a 2/10 on the WD scale (just slightly runny nose and semi-loose shits, but not liquidy in the slightest), whereas before ULDN, dosing just 1-1.5lb two nights in a row would absolutely give me WD for 4-6 days of runny nose, loose shits but much worse than now, hardcore mental cravings, sweats, mild RLS, moderate insomnia, ETC.

I just need to figure out the proper dose for me, fml. Perhaps I should stick with just 50ug/day maximum for clean days and 25ug/day for usage days, but when you're not using it just seems common sense to bump the dose up as high a reasonably possible to lower your tolerance. The problem is that with the ~13hr naltrexone metabolite's half life, this stuff seems to accumulate hardcore in the body, so it's hard to determine how much to dose without going overboard.
>>
Cornelius Crumblekedging - Sun, 08 Apr 2018 00:59:55 EST ID:bZn7Zwvg No.594414 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>594256
>Anyone enjoy acid with opiates

One of my all time favourite drug experiences was 3rd plat DXM +LSD +PST, never been more relaxed.

Another great one for euphoria without tripping was PST and ritalin, even better with 1st or 2nd plat DXM imo.
>>
Cedric Boggleway - Sat, 14 Apr 2018 20:54:26 EST ID:oZJR4vmE No.594728 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1523753666238.jpg -(49229B / 48.08KB, 744x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150mg methadone, 50-100mg DXM, 3mg clonazepam, 1200mg gabapentin, 3 capsules of 250mg magnesium and 3 capsules of 300mg milk thistle, along with some chamomile tea (sometimes mixed with a bit of green tea). All day, erryday.
>>
John Pittwell - Sun, 15 Apr 2018 19:57:50 EST ID:MYWQpqEQ No.594765 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>594243
>potenitaors
We really have to save the bees.
>>
nz !!vVWR8L52 - Sun, 15 Apr 2018 22:08:28 EST ID:1E7crKB+ No.594769 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>594340
I'd been meaning to make a thread, so this is convinient. I just got a bunch of naltrexone tablets and had been discussing this very idea. I got 50mg IR naltrexone tablets but I imagine I'd need to be doing tiny af doses. I've got enough of them to potentiate for years. Preparing them for dosing would be hard. I guess I could just add one tablet to like a large portion of water. But yeah I just got a bunch of potentiation pharms. Promethazine, dxm and some other bits and pieces. I'll write up on my suuccess with them. Naltrexone and even nalooxone is illegal to get here so I had to get it off a dealer basically
>>
m - Sun, 15 Apr 2018 23:44:38 EST ID:9kPnaExh No.594772 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>594769

If I may, I'd suggest NOT doing full dillution, meaning don't dissolve an entire 25mg pill in say 1000ml of water to achieve 2.5ug/ml. First of all, water is a horrible choice. My understanding is that making a solution thats 20% ethanol is better for keeping the solution bacteria free. In addition, keeping it in the refridgerator will keep the solution stable for roughly twice as long.

Start by weighing your entire pill on a mg scale. Figure out the total pull weight. Then cut the tablet in 4 roughly equal pieces. The reason is that if you use an entire pill, you'll never be able to use all of it before the solution becomes unstable.

Take your quarter piece and weigh it so that you know exactly what % of the total 50mg is in it. For example, I typically use quarter of a pill (6.25mg) and crush it up before dissolving it in 50ml of 20% ethanol, which yields a 125ug/ml solution. Then you just swirl it around 1-2x per day for at least a week, preferably 10+ days, as it needs more time to completely disperse in such cold temps. Then, after say 2 weeks (It's well worth the wait), you take your 125ug/ml solution or whatever youve created and you measure out how much you need for the month, before measuring out your solution with oral syringes and squirting half the total volume needed into a container (preferably a dark medicine bottle, I prefer glass), then pour in 9x the amount of the ULDN solution of regular 20% ethanol, then squirt in the remaining half of the ULDN solution you were going to add.

Now you've got a 9:1 dillution that's say 12.5ug/ml or whatever you wanted to make, all without having to try making entire liters of water/ethanol evenly dosed with such a small amount of drugs. My rule of thumb is never use more than 100ml of 20% ethanol for the mother batch, and never use more than 100ml for subsequent baby batches.

Please do report back here and make a thread. I've wanted to do it for ages, but I know if I specifically made it, that people would just rag on me or troll me. Nobody ever seems to post about it or reply to my posts about it, so I wasn't sure if I would even get any replies.

Even circlejerk rarely has posts about it, and even if it does there's rarely ever any more replies than just a few people saying absolutely dumb shit like "I took those pills in rehab and they just made me sick," because the poster is functionally science illiterate and doesn't understand the difference between Nltx, LDN, and ULDN.

Feel free to reach out with a way to privately discuss ULDN further. I've been looking for other uldn users online for months and they basically don't exist, so I'm stuck with nothing but my own notes.

I noticed immediate effects within 3 days. I litterally do not get any WD whatsoever, as long as I take at least 50ug on days that I use and 25ug minimum on days that I don't use. Just 2 days of PST last fall would cause me kindling related WD even if I hadn't used in two weeks, and even with doses as low as 0.75-1lb. Now I can dose up to 2lb every 2 days if I wanted to (usually wait 3-5 days because anything less isn't worth the effects), and I seriously get less than 10% of the WD I used to get. I wouldnt believe it for a second if I hadn't experienced it myself. At one point I had been using 20oz of top tier UK seeds slmost every single day (minimum 5x per week) for something like 14-18 days in a row, and having used twice a week for 2 weeks before that. Every few days I would double dose 40oz too (2.5lb, which is equal to roughly between 20-40lb of Aus or Spanish seeds for comparison).

All I had to do was drop my next day dose from 20 to 10oz, then 5oz the day after, then CT, which is basically CT when it comes to UK PST or Methadone. Without ULDN I would have been shitting myself non-stop as well as projectile vomitting, RLS, and week long insomnia. Instead, all I had was a runny nose, some irritability, and semi-loose shits. Just loperamide and baby doses of kratom essentially erased 7-8% of that remaining 10% of WD. I couldn't fucking believe it whatsoever. If so hadn't experienced it I wouldn't believe anybody saying this. My WD was always like clockwork and very very physical, hardly anything was subjective/mental. Now I don't even bother making sure I don't run out because it doesn't matter if I do. Since then I've done week long binges or near binges of PST and various opioid pills, and stopping with even just loperamide isn't a problem whatsoever.

This shit will change your life. The trick is getting your dosage right. For me, like I said, I use between 20-150ug per day, and usually never more than 75ug if I'm using. My suggestion is to never go over 50ug per day if you don't want to risk blunting euphoria. I get much better tolerance reduction gains, craving reduction, and drastically less WD "build up" by using doses above 25ug and especially 50ug (below 20ug didn't seem to do shit for WD build up or cravings, just tolerance), but doses above 50ug can easily blunt euphoria if you does too high, especially over 75ug multiple days in a row. It builds up faster than your body can metabolize it, especially nltx's metabolite that has a 14hr half life.

Still, stick to 50ug or less and you're set. Since you use methadone daily, you might want to stick to two doses of 25ug. All my research pointed to dosing before bed (when it comes to proper LDN doses anyways) as being more effective, as long as you know for sure that your given dose won't cause insomnia.

Good luck. My first morphine dose after 5 days of not using and 3 days of 10ug uldn was the more euphoria opioid high I had had in 3 months (more like the only euphoric high in 3 months). It was all the same seeds too, and when someone has as much experience as you or I, it's extremely unlikely it's placebo.

Make that solution today. Dillute regular 40% white rum or vodka 1:1 with distilled water if you can't buy easily 20% booze where you live.
>>
Esther Gankinmetch - Mon, 16 Apr 2018 00:18:31 EST ID:lVR58oeD No.594773 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>594772
i put a few spurts of lugols iodine in my nltx tincture bottle, its over a year old and still smells and tastes the same
>>
Reuben Wunninglit - Tue, 17 Apr 2018 00:49:31 EST ID:+cu1x1W0 No.594819 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>594772
you always make this shit sound like junky magic. If i ever use again I will try it.
>>
Sophie Cengerherk - Tue, 17 Apr 2018 02:12:41 EST ID:MYWQpqEQ No.594823 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>594243
Hydroxyzine is the best available rx antihistamine left in north america. We can get promethazine OTC in Canada but pharmacists aren't big fans of selling it that way, it's easier to buy T1's or 222's.
>>
Cedric Pockbanks - Tue, 17 Apr 2018 07:27:51 EST ID:+0xUKj+s No.594834 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>594772
Stimpost for days. So much unnecessary detail, so many unnecessary steps.

Just make a concentrated solution of like 100mls (filter out fillets ideally) dilute enough of that further to make enough for a month or 2 then freeze the rest. When you need to make up more thaw your mother solution and dilute a bit more of it to the strength you need.
If you're short on freezer space then do a 10ml mother solution, same principle apple.
>>
m - Tue, 17 Apr 2018 10:52:39 EST ID:9kPnaExh No.594837 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>594834

I was on 30mg d-amph, pls forgive me

nb
>>
Nigel Seblingdog - Tue, 17 Apr 2018 14:32:43 EST ID:NhRlRmq4 No.594841 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>594837
>30mg

you musta plugged that shit cause I'm on 30mg oral rn and no where near as high as you were. And yes I'm talking about dex.

Fuck, tolerance is a bitch

nb because talking about stimulants on the opiates board
>>
Betsy Danderlodge - Tue, 17 Apr 2018 15:39:10 EST ID:mADPRG2B No.594842 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>594841
nah man, he's always rambling like this, it's not about what he takes or tolerance
>>
m - Tue, 17 Apr 2018 16:39:37 EST ID:gS6bC+ad No.594844 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>594841

Yeah I plug it, oral doesn’t even really work these days. As for the other dude bitching about the length of my posts, when I’m not on opi I’m on a stim. I can’t remember the last day I didn’t consume something psychoactive.
>>
Nigel Seblingdog - Tue, 17 Apr 2018 17:49:48 EST ID:NhRlRmq4 No.594848 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1524001788573.jpg -(29168B / 28.48KB, 600x516) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>594844
>I can’t remember the last day I didn’t consume something psychoactive.

that hit like a freight-train of feels

>mfw even on my "dry days" (no drugs or alcohol) I still consume 4-5 mugs of coffee (100mg+ caffeine per mug)

fucking normies who can be content just having booze on the weekend or something. It's not even like I'm some "DUDE DRUGS LMAO" asshat from /r drugs, I just fucking hate my life when I'm sober and have depression/anxiety.
>>
Basil Blatherford - Tue, 17 Apr 2018 17:58:07 EST ID:0jy1q1en No.594849 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>594848
I see this a lot. Have you tried getting actual help from a therapist or whatever is available to you? I highly suggest going for CBT sessions, it helps a lot.
>>
Reuben Turveyhall - Tue, 17 Apr 2018 19:05:08 EST ID:usqOkTyk No.594851 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1524006308491.jpg -(58615B / 57.24KB, 710x532) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>can’t remember the last day I didn’t consume something psychoactive
life itself is psychoactive you fucking neurotic lame-ohs. society, (for reasons,) is not conducive to human nature, we need drugs or it rapes and traumatizes us
>>
m - Tue, 17 Apr 2018 20:02:55 EST ID:9kPnaExh No.594853 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1524009775446.png -(66968B / 65.40KB, 253x238) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>594851

Why are you such a cunt, seriously? Neurotic lame-ohs? You know very well what the societal definition of a psychoactive substance is. When you suggest we all "don't get it" because we're following the generally agreed upon definition of things, you're being neither constructive nor "woke" in the slightest.

>>594849

[/%]I totally agree 100% it's worth a shot, but CBT sessions and other therapist related practices never helped me one bit. It was always some underqualified person constantly checking a book for new ideas because their existing knowledge was never enough. This bitch didn't even know what pregabalin was. As for the actual psychiatrist, she would straight up think I'm lying when I'd say I had been up for 10 days straight with less than 3-4hr of collective sleep in those 10 days. So yeah, she refusing to help me with anything because it was either to simply not believe my problems were real. L O L. After 5 months of sessions, she refused to give me any benzo at any dose whatsoever, as well as refusing any z-class drugs, EVEN gabapentin. I never told her once I used drugs and I always pissed clean, even on surprise test days. After 6 months of straight up wasting my money on therapy session and doctor visits , I just walked in the follow month and after our session, I told her "You know I've spent six months with your office here, and I've learned absolutely nothing. I get told to go practice "meditation" with absolutely no specifics on what type of meditation. With one of my undergrad degrees being in religious studies and one minor in psychology, I've realized that absolutely none of the non-medicine related advice I'll ever receive here will ever be something I didn't already know, and if I didn't know about it it'll be absolutely worthless. As for medicine related help, you'll never give me anything but various SSRIs because your entire office's MO is to avoid drug seekers by simply not providing new schedule prescriptions to anybody whatsoever. If I just wanted drugs, I would have just ordered my own. This has been a colossal waste of time and money. I would have preferred a smaller dose that's monitored by a health professional, but I'm tired of my medical issues getting in the way of my academia and soon to be employment. Here's a bag of illicitly pressed xanax that aren't remotely medical grade that I ordered for the cost of just two sessions with you. Chances are xanax is the LEAST appropriate benzo for my condition, but beggars can't be choosers when your psych refuses to help you whatsoever. Thank you for doing genuinely nothing to better my qualify of life. I'll be sure to write a length online review detailing how far you go to screw your patients over."

Lol. I straight up threw a bag of xanax on her desk, then grabbed it and walked out. This lady was the fucking WORST, such as complaning that I was 6min late to my session and complained that I "looked like shit." No fucking shit lady, not sleeping for TEN DAYS will do that. I couldn't believe that she tried to argue that I was exaggerating or lying. It was just a complete shock and awe moment. I had been dealing with insomnia CAUSED by the meds she had prescribed, combined with preexisting insomnia AND from me voluntarily WDing from opioids. This was also over a year before I started doing stims regularly.

The majority of doctors, especially psychiatrists, are fucking CLUELESS about medications. They think things like "xanax is ok, but valium is straight up horrible for you," or that "ambien isn't addictive, but xanax is super addictive and dangerous." They NEVER prescribe the appropriate benzo for the situation (giving xanax to people with GAD when objetively kpins, valum, or ativan are superior, as xanax will just cause rebound anxiety you retard), and just generally prescribed medications they're "comfortable" with over what's objectively best for the patient's quality of life. One time a doctor didn't even know what Sonata was. My wife's doc kept writing her dexedrine script as generic adderall because this dumb fuck didn't even know what dexedrine actually is. Have these people not opened a book in 20 years?

Combine all of this with the fact you can NEVER tell them you have a substance abuse problem if you ever want to get prescribed something useful again, and you've got a mental health system that's functionally bankrupt. The whole demonization a scheduled meds only makes it worse. Being strict on drugs like benzos doesn't do fucking ANYTHING when the streets are full of pressed bars and people can order benzos like 1g pure etizolam powder for like $50-100/g shipped that arrive in 2 days tops. What a fucking joke, seriously. [/%]
>>
Cedric Crupperstock - Tue, 17 Apr 2018 21:09:27 EST ID:NhRlRmq4 No.594858 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>594853

okay so maybe you are a bit of a moody cunt... I doubt the guy who replied to us was sober. You gotta lighten up fam
>>
m - Tue, 17 Apr 2018 22:04:26 EST ID:9kPnaExh No.594861 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>594858

I could have worded that nicer for sure. I just don't get why on earth he'd think to post that, lol, irrespective of my moodyness. He's the one who started the name calling for no logical reason. His imagine is the icing on the cake too. He seems like the average "the jews did 9/11 get woke cunt" that seem to be all over the internet. It just seemed totally out of left field and just plain uncalled for.

Also, sorry that my previous paragraph doesn't have spoilers.
>>
Sophie Mocklestit - Tue, 17 Apr 2018 22:31:38 EST ID:+0xUKj+s No.594868 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>594851
Great justification for being high all the time. Top notch.
>>
Martin Brullygold - Wed, 18 Apr 2018 18:19:57 EST ID:usqOkTyk No.594913 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1524089997139.jpg -(9615B / 9.39KB, 343x147) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>594853
I do not understand the normalfag meme of sobriety that most people seem to subscribe to. Why does it matter you have taken some drug every day for so long? It looks like its based in self consciousness because it implies one is flawed? I.e. if you were not flawed, you would be able to effectively cope with the day to day completely sober, just as well as you could with your DoC.
For some folks, compulsion of drug addiction is too much for them and it negatively impacts their lives. There is a good reason for those people to not sure certain drugs. However ignored underlying disease is probably the real reason they cannot responsibly use.
>They NEVER prescribe the appropriate benzo for the situation
this so much, i dont even take benzos but almost everyone i know with a benzo script has like the worst one. hell, yrs ago i was rx klonopin 4mg/day(!?!) when i really needed xanax or temazepam or something shorter to take once in a blue moon.
And...if doctors don't even know basic shit about benzos, what is the chance they will know about safe, effective, well studied, unpatentable healing herbs and the diseases that cause the symptoms they bandage with awful psych drugs?

Picture was relevant to why society is particularly bad for human nature. Not the only reason, but a big one...all the way back to Rome and creating Christianity to subvert pagans. Do you believe a bunch of towel heads hijacked planes, magically made tower 7 disappear and perfectly hit the pentagon leaving no trace of a plane? 9/11 is relevant, because people who believe the official story clearly have their heads in the sand (and know they do). When you care about 9/11, so much truth and history unravels. Plenty of people know 9/11 was fishy, and believe bush probably did it for oil or whatever, they do not care beyond that low hanging disinfo. It is a gate way to unconventional truths... Again, the normie belief of "sobriety is what jesus would want, some drugs are bad for some reason i can't explain," goes hand in hand with believing the official story....or whatevers on the news.

I am sorry for the namecalling. tried to have fun with a little banter

>>594868
Indeed. I can't think of better justification for being sober, so...
Actually, the only good reason i can figure against being medicated is the very yin of drugs plus our very yin modern lifestyles. Silent pandemic...
>>
m - Thu, 19 Apr 2018 14:58:32 EST ID:9kPnaExh No.594942 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>594913

Go read my old post on /tinfoil/ about 9/11. The only reason I said what I said in this thread is I don't really see how 9/11 is directly relevant to this thread.

nb

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.