420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Guerrilla Poppy Farming - ATTENTION PST USERS by Hugh Gallycherk - Fri, 11 May 2018 12:08:05 EST ID:yjAfEshM No.595887 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1526054885490.jpg -(38889B / 37.98KB, 463x357) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 38889
Hey /opi/!
Us PST users should start making an effort to go out and spread our used seeds in hidden enough places around our neighborhood, side of roads, near by park/reserve/woods. that way we can make opi use a bit like shroom use and perhaps even bring down social stigma about opis if people are using it directly from its all natural plant form.

This combined with the pill crack down and fent epidemic could help us move towards decriminalization/legalization of opis in some way shape of form, in a way better and with more options than oral methadone/bupe.

If we start a movement to go out and spread the seeds in the name of lowering the OD death toll maybe this could make a difference in the public and law makers eyes.
>>
Polly Packleson - Fri, 11 May 2018 12:18:07 EST ID:U65Y874O No.595889 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Equally important to planting is making sure to remove populations of papaver which readily hybridize with somnis. That means getting rid of all non-somniferum poppies in your area. Pollen can travel crazy far and make all your efforts worthless
>>
Hugh Gallycherk - Fri, 11 May 2018 12:47:49 EST ID:yjAfEshM No.595890 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1526057269490.jpg -(95637B / 93.40KB, 900x643) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>595889
Good tip, thanks!
We need t gather up all the info and knowledge we collectively have and make up info graphics, wall of text posts, tweet size snippets, statistics about safety etc. for social media. If we get this going viral imagine the possibilities. Its time for the people to start taking this matter into our own hands, the government has fucked us over enough by what they've done with the war on drugs and there desperately needs to be a law reform
>>
Fucking Geblingsotch - Sat, 12 May 2018 16:19:59 EST ID:BVAp/Wbl No.595933 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1526156399149.jpg -(14528B / 14.19KB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>595887
I tried this a good 300-400 times or different days. Almost none of them grew, even when i sprouted them first and buried them slightly. I tried in dry and more humid climates, different times of year, usually around when they were recommended to be planted in the area. At best a few in an area would sprout. My best growing op was when i was making tea at my gfs father's house and a few seeds would escape down the washroom sink, there was a thick crop of sprouts popping out of the drain, they grew pretty decent until gfs dad shut it down; there was no way to get the sprouts out of the drain without killing them. God those were fucking fire eu seeds, better than smack...
I have found wild poppies a handful of times and am always unbelievably grateful.
>>
Simon Muzzletirk - Sat, 12 May 2018 19:53:13 EST ID:UFUT3grx No.595936 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>595887
I'm SO down for this but I'm afraid of things like >>595933 happening
>>
Archie Clummerridge - Sat, 12 May 2018 23:43:54 EST ID:9t5RKJts No.595939 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>595936
Here's my guide. I'm no expert, but this is just how i've germenated for vegetables and things, and it seems to work well.
Soak seeds in water 1 hr, put in spoil and cover completely (idk if this is necessary.)
Leave for two days. Uncover, check for tiny white sprouts coming out of the seeds. Take the seeds, sow them onto the ground. Cover half with the smallest layer of soil you can manage, other half dont cover. Better chance of success. Moisten soil. When they're about an inch tall, thin them about 1-2 inches apart each. As they grow the next few inches, keep thinning and thinning, until they' have enough space to grow well.The reason i say to do this, is to increase your odds of success. Always keep your strongest/best specimin, and cut the weak ones.
>>
Hannah Huzzlewere - Sun, 13 May 2018 03:20:33 EST ID:v/TzpXTG No.595943 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>595933
The seeds need to go through a procedure called stratification, to break their dormancy. They need to be exposed to cold temperatures before they'll sprout when it gets warmer. You can do this naturally by planting them in the winter, but obviously you'll lose some to pests and decay. You can do it artificially by placing them in the fridge for a few weeks
>>
Archie Clummerridge - Sun, 13 May 2018 15:49:25 EST ID:9t5RKJts No.595956 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>595943
this hasn't been my experience, but you sound like you know what you're talking about
>>
Shit Pickfield - Mon, 14 May 2018 01:29:50 EST ID:hkiEXwg8 No.595964 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>595943
makes enough sense, most of the ones that grew for me were planted months before. Tbh i haven't checked all of the places I planted, as I moved..but hopefully between my past work and home, some kids scored a good weekend
>>
Nathaniel Brookgold - Mon, 14 May 2018 02:58:26 EST ID:VT48kUnW No.595970 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I used to throw my used seeds out in my back yard a few years ago and a bunch started growing, enough to piss off dad who promptly de-weeded the yard. And I just poured them straight out the bottle with no further care so I think in the right climate/conditions this is a low effort thing.

It would be awesome to go out (pod-hunting) and find spots with enough poppies to make some strong tea or even opium.
>>
Frederick Bollerstock - Tue, 15 May 2018 01:03:10 EST ID:d2q11TYL No.595995 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>595887
Noobie here How many Poppy plants would one need to make say an ounce of tar heroin?
>>
Frederick Bollerstock - Tue, 15 May 2018 01:04:07 EST ID:d2q11TYL No.595996 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>595995
Quality dope**.... And exactly how ddifficult is that process??? too difficult for a home procedure?
>>
Nigel Grandfoot - Tue, 15 May 2018 13:28:33 EST ID:5zLAWRIP No.596004 Ignore Report Quick Reply
OP here. I've been saving my washed seeds up and have made 3 trips so far to dump them around my neighborhood, twice by the side of a road in a dugout ditch and once in a reserve. There's so many secretive places for me to dump them that idk if I should concentrate on a couple and flood them with seeds or diversify for the best chances of something growing/nobody weeding them. I kept this last batch in the fridge for a few days to maybe simulate front like someone said but its coming into winter where I live anyway so idk that it would matter.

>>595996
you need a lot of poppies to make a decent amount of H but it would be cool to see someone do it from wild poppies, my aim is more to make wild poppies available for people to go out and collect to make a strong PPT, it would be difficult to grow enough to score and collect the latex when they have to be hidden.
>>
Eliza Buzzbury - Tue, 15 May 2018 13:46:28 EST ID:Rf7buG/v No.596006 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>595887
so to grow enough for an ounce of heroin you need about 600-900 square feet of poppies and thats assuming you are harvesting at the ideal time and then processing and extracting from the pods, the stems, and the entire plant minus the roots. if your only using the pods and stems then add like another 300-500 square feet. dont bother lancing or cutting your pods (unless you have a nice private place) and certainly do not if they are in public or can be seen by randoms.

as for selecting sites you want places with a shit load of sun, ideally close to a dirt drainage ditch or something similar. theyll tolerate partial afternoon shade but they really like to be in the sun most of the day. and for the op since its coming into winter for you its pretty pointless to try planting right now. you might get some that try to overwinter but the odds of them surviving isnt very good. even if they do they wont pod until early-mid summer. they kinda need to be planted sometime in late feb, march or early april. if possible to be timed either right after it rains or right before a big rain is best. stratification is also not really needed if your using spent seeds because all stratification does is weaken the outer shell of the seed so that it can start soaking up water and sunlight to sprout but the act of making the tea effectively weaken the seed casing enough to work the same way.

this made me remember i planted a bunch a couple months ago and havent been back to check on them.
>>
Edward Hunkinlat - Tue, 15 May 2018 19:45:35 EST ID:hdn9vXak No.596010 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>595995
>>595996
I think a field with the size of a basketball court full of poppy makes about a kilo of opium. If it's 10% morphine, that means 100g morphine. Extracting morphine from either opium or full poppy plants is very easy, totally feasible at home with OTC chemicals. Making real heroin from morphine is also very easy to do, but you have to get a chemical called acetic anhydride, that is a watched precursor, hard to get. To make black tar that is in fact not heroin but, 6-monoacetylmorphine, you only need acetic acid and a catalyst. So from a poppy field the size of a basketball court, you can end up with 100g of 6-MAM. (i'd recommend against actual black tar, it's a dirty nasty shit, make pure powders)
>>
Shit Chingernut - Wed, 16 May 2018 01:43:09 EST ID:+0xUKj+s No.596015 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>596010
Glacial acetic acid, vinegar won't do the trick.
>>
Thomas de Queasy - Wed, 16 May 2018 10:20:31 EST ID:W4bRX3UI No.596019 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>596015
Glacial acetic acid is known not to work, you need acetic anhydride. There's also ammonium hydroxyde iirc but it's nasty shit, ask NZ and ogp about it. The latter is tricky and produces.very toxic fumes.
>>
Barnaby Blytheson - Wed, 16 May 2018 21:42:07 EST ID:hdn9vXak No.596033 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>596019

ammonium hydroxide is just ammonia dissolved in water (in fact, it's a small part of it, it is in equilibrium with ammonia with an equilibrium constant 10^-5). and they probably use it as a catalyst in the acetylation reaction. And glacial acetic acid works, for 6-MAM, but doesn't for heroin.
>>
William Blondledotch - Wed, 16 May 2018 21:55:20 EST ID:+0xUKj+s No.596034 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>596019
>There's also ammonium hydroxyde iirc but it's nasty shit

You're thinking of acetyl chloride.

Also, as >>586033 said, GAA doesn't work for making heroin but does for 6-MAM with a suitable catalyst.
>>
William Blondledotch - Wed, 16 May 2018 21:56:01 EST ID:+0xUKj+s No.596035 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>596034
*>>596033
>>
Thomas de Queasy - Thu, 17 May 2018 09:17:33 EST ID:oEmKjJmA No.596052 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>596034
Yeah that's the one I had in mind. It might work with a catalyst but I think you also have to get the pH just right.

Try it, but I had the same idea working from extracted pharm morph and the chem gurus told me GAA would NOT work. I trust them because despite my decent ochem knowledge Q and the rest are much more qualified.
>>
Samuel Dimbleshit - Thu, 17 May 2018 12:20:40 EST ID:gp7QCKjk No.596054 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>596052
this is correct but as you said requires specific organic bases as a catalyst. without going back and looking stuff up iirc pyridine works as well as a number of somewhat easier to get things, i want to say triethylamine would work plus some related things and i think maybe histidine and some related things.

ammonium hydroxide is used to basify morphine out from calcium morphenate as is ammonium chloride. and acetyl chloride is an acetylating agent like AA.
>>
Thomas de Queasy - Thu, 17 May 2018 12:43:05 EST ID:niWr/sv1 No.596055 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>596054
Triethylamine was what I was recommended considering pyridine wouldn't work as well from what I recall.
>>
Priscilla Nollyshaw - Mon, 21 May 2018 04:40:32 EST ID:vob3QpgX No.596158 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Op again, im gonna bump this one last time unless the thread still exists when I can report back with any results of the seeds growing.

I've been saving my seeds and when I have 4 bottles I go out and spread them somewhere. I've been focusing on one spot for now since its well hidden and close to my house and theres already weeds growing a bit though I'm worried the council might destroy any pods that grow if it gets out of hand.

Here's hoping enough grow to at least provide free opis for a month or so, that would be cool. It would e so awesome if enough people started doing this that anyone could go out and find pods if they're fiending and cant score or just want to get high for free or want to avoid stepped on h/fake presses.
>>
Frederick Blennerpag - Mon, 21 May 2018 07:23:32 EST ID:JTsZ1mvc No.596160 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Can someone post a simple step by step method for a simple extraction from fresh pods/stem. Or is it better to just dry them out and make PPT? I basically want the simplest way to get high from them while not wasting any of the goodies.
>>
Hugh Mummlestone - Tue, 22 May 2018 15:22:53 EST ID:rnJWscrC No.596193 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>596160
step 1: make shallowish cuts in the surface of the maturest pods in your patch
step 2: collect opium
step 3: ????
step 4: profit
>>
Fucking Sublingstone - Tue, 22 May 2018 20:24:04 EST ID:JeOS5DjX No.596204 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I've tried spreading my used seeds around (backyard, random dirt spots) but they haven't yielded anything. I'm guessing it's a little harder than just throwing seeds around, but since I don't have time to go check up and properly care for them I'm thinking quantity might be a little better than quality here. If anyone has tips on how deep to bury or any other tips on getting them to simply sprout I'm all for it; it's still cold here but summer weather is going to kick up in a month or so and I think it's a good time to start planting.
>>
Sophie Wovingwog - Tue, 22 May 2018 23:24:42 EST ID:abIu2wvQ No.596217 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>596204
I used to throw mine in my backyard a few years ago and a bunch grew with no further care or burying. People only bury seeds to stop animals from eating them they don't need to be buried to grow. I think most commercial seeds have been treated so they wont grow but a few still will.
>>
Sophie Wovingwog - Tue, 22 May 2018 23:26:12 EST ID:abIu2wvQ No.596218 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>596217
if you ggogle "will poppy seeds for baking grow' plenty of people have had success doing this

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.