420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
PST withdrawl by Sauce !WIYLEOZoXU - Fri, 11 May 2018 20:20:50 EST ID:9t5RKJts No.595906 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1526084450698.jpg -(11713B / 11.44KB, 247x204) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 11713
PST withdrawl
Ok, so im starting to feel really awful, like something in the seeds is poisoning me. I'm suspecting heavy metal poisoning, because im extremely fatigued and feel like im anemic. I feel really awful and am scared, so I am going to start a hard taper and get some blood work done before i start withdrwaing. Anyone else feeling like thi? I feel like something about the seeds changed, and I'm really scared. Confort and or speculation appreciated, im really scared,

Anyways, does anyone have some tips to help deal with withdrawl? I'm going to buy loperamide at least, and i may have access to some benzos. How do i dose the lope?
I've heard about that "uldn stuff," what is it, how does one acqure it? How to dose?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, here is my seperate rant. So, I know with pst extract, when you add the coah2, it precipitates out all this random crap that isnt the main opiates you want. What I'm wondering is, what is it, and if i take it, will it ease my withdrawl by making it so im withdrawing off less substances at once? Before you go off at me, i dont understand withdrawl, what's in pst, how it works, etc... So please forgive my ignorance.

Thanks in advance
>>
John Sittinggold - Fri, 11 May 2018 23:28:45 EST ID:wXLsYy4T No.595912 Ignore Report Quick Reply
post this to the PST thread you scrub
>>
Archie Clummerridge - Sun, 13 May 2018 02:04:07 EST ID:9t5RKJts No.595941 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>595912
didnt want to shit up the thread with something that kinda belongs on detox
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
Phoebe Munkinhood - Sun, 13 May 2018 03:53:01 EST ID:+0xUKj+s No.595945 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>595906
Probably worth getting your testosterone levels check depending on what that's likely to cost you. Low T can certainly cause fatigue, can also make you literally anaemic.
>>
Hillbilly Heroin !JhIhjqOq5k - Sun, 13 May 2018 06:08:13 EST ID:CeSbtG40 No.595951 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>595941
If you didn't want to post in the dedicated thread and knew that it belonged on a different board entirely then why didn't you post it there?

>>595945
With a few exceptions all males over 25 and certainly over 30 should get a script of test (injections only not that cream bullshit) and an AI. Regardless of your shape, diet, etc or if you work out/wanna get ripped or not your test levels are below optimum at that age and it will do wonders for you.

I started taking test 3-4 years ago once every three days and I haven't regretted it one bit.

nb
>>
Shit Pibbermitch - Mon, 14 May 2018 05:02:30 EST ID:q/cgBTUO No.595973 Ignore Report Quick Reply
sorry m8, shit's awful. was drinking PST for about a year when the store I went to caught on and started getting their seeds from somewhere else. first few days were by far the hardest, couldn't sleep, stop sneezing, or get comfortable in any fashion. then for a few weeks i had terrible insomnia, so i just drove around smoking cigarettes and being miserable. it's probably not great advice, but go hit the liquor store or get some weed. neither will be what you're looking for but at least you won't be stuck in the state of mind you are now. good luck man, if you manage to stay off it things are a lot better imo. PST is great until it's gone, wouldn't go back to it if you paid me and I just ran out of percs.
>>
Lillian Sanningstotch - Tue, 15 May 2018 00:26:43 EST ID:RzLE8lDu No.595993 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>595906
it's the thebaine that's killing you, bro. basically an opiate that instead of getting you high, just gives you the bad side-effects of opis.

very, very unlikely you have heavy metal poisoning... lead levels would need to be like, FDA-flagged high to cause that.

lope: don't even bother large-dosing. take 2-6mg at most.

ultra-low-dose-naloxone? don't bother. your best option, by FAR, is to google around and find a SUBOXONE provider near you. second option is methadone but you don't wanna go down that road, bro. all you need to get subs is to find a doc, say you're in WD, and (for the docs I've been to) piss dirty for opi.
>>
Eliza Buzzbury - Tue, 15 May 2018 13:22:59 EST ID:Rf7buG/v No.596002 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>595906
so in regards to if the caoh precipitate will ease w/ds the answer is actually yes. however if your tolerance is fucked its not gonna help much and youll only get maybe 6-8 hours of relief at best. the active opi in that pile of mess is actually codeine but there a bunch of the other shit in there thebaine, papaverine, oripavine basically everything that isnt the morphine. so while youll still feel pretty damn shitty it at least ime helps with the more peripheral effects like restless legs, muscle pain/spasms, and the stomach cramping. plus for the short time you can feel the codeine it might be slightly nice.

as for heavy metal poisoning well its not that. i mean ive read a small number of articles that have suggested that cadmium can be present in statistically relevant amounts but ive never actually heard of anybody whos had excessively high cadmium levels after being tested.

opium w/ds are just pretty much the fucking worst up there with methadone and a number of the heavier rc's.

nb but good luck.
>>
William Blondledotch - Wed, 16 May 2018 22:01:06 EST ID:+0xUKj+s No.596036 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>595993
Just a reminder that thebaine can be made to precipitate out by adding salicylic acid . Google it and there's a patent or something of the like IIRC.
>>
Fucking Sublingstone - Tue, 22 May 2018 21:06:39 EST ID:JeOS5DjX No.596208 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>595906
ULDN will not help much if you're already physically dependent. It slows and reverses tolerance but needs some time and is most effective when you're doing it before and during use. Taking it at this point might just make the WDs worse, but if you stick with it it will get better in the future.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.