Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Is tolerance a factor in taking bupe after using H. by Subboi - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 19:49:56 EST ID:x09PN8Zr No.596922 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1528933796890.jpg -(6504B / 6.35KB, 192x177) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 6504
So for the past three days I've been blowing some kind of shitty heroin. It was okay? Not really. No real warmth and any "effect" it has lasted about 30 minutes.

I had no prior tolerance to this and really don't have one now at all imo.

I've done quite a bit of research of the effects of percipitated withdrawals at this point. Yet out of everything I've read it sounds like all of these people had massive habbits hence their horrible pwd.

None of these people mention tolerance though. I did my last bump of dope about 3 hours ago.

Would I even have a pw? With no tolerance or habbit. I've only done it for about three days.

So...yep. And we're talking like shitty small bumps here and there between hours nasally.

So would it be safe for me to take 4mg of bupe?

I mean even if I feel like shit for 30 minutes I won't mind. So. Yep.
>>
Shitting Shakebanks - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 04:25:27 EST ID:no9P4/dg No.596974 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>596922
No you need to wait if you have any sort of dependence on opiates whatsoever. Trust me. I once took bupe only 6 hours after taking Fentanyl (I was already insanely sick, vomiting/diarrhea) and it put me in horrible PWD for around 24 hours. Nowadays I generally wait at least 12 hours after my last dose of H (I don't fuck with Fent anymore) before taking my bupe.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.