Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
hypocritical standards by Molly Sickledot - Wed, 11 Jul 2018 17:15:01 EST ID:wYPq/RRp No.598079 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1531343701846.jpg -(2606012B / 2.49MB, 3264x1836) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 2606012
So I'm happy to IV allsorts but drawing on my hand made me worry about it soaking in and being unhealthy lol

Anyone got more examples of fucked up drug logic?

Pic related. Reminding me I've got a speedball half prepared for morning lol so I don't smoke it all tonight I got it ready for when my needles arrive tomorrow. If their late I'll go get some from an exchange but I don't wanna do that
>>
Archie Necklewater - Wed, 11 Jul 2018 18:11:48 EST ID:7ysU1ckX No.598080 Ignore Report Quick Reply
bought big amount of seeds to slowly and easily taper from H habit, went through them in few days, classic fuck up
>>
Clara Meshtock - Wed, 11 Jul 2018 18:17:16 EST ID:y8YNzWOY No.598081 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Be sad that your place is filthier than a resident evil level and drug yourself to forget that youre sad about your place being filthy.
>>
Panda5 - Wed, 11 Jul 2018 18:59:15 EST ID:UUBMBJsL No.598085 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>598080
>>598081
Right in the feels.

Here's one:
"Maybe if I get clean people will stop being shitty to me and then I won't need opiates anymore!" This bit of illogic gets me every time.

P.S. OP.: if you live anywhere near abalamba, boxes of 100ct syringes are just under $15 there. No prescription necessary, no need to sign a logbook or show ID, and no limit on how many boxes you can buy. You can even pick out sizes/guages. Maybe cross over the state line and find the nearest wall-market? (CVS & Walgreens require prescription by corporate policy, but alabama law has zero restrictions on needles. Just don't bring any cannaB over state linff or you might end up in a cell with tydarius.
>>
Hannah Brunkinhall - Thu, 12 Jul 2018 06:36:45 EST ID:LjBg7ZVV No.598114 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1531391805247.jpg -(837336B / 817.71KB, 1728x3072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>598079

Bunch of baby veins,op
>>
Eugene Drublingdale - Thu, 12 Jul 2018 06:51:39 EST ID:C9JuEipo No.598115 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>598085
people being shitty to you is easy to fix, unless you believe in a bunch of bad ideas you cant let go of or are super mentally ill/pathological personality disorder ie unable to help yourself. and as you learned, has nothing to do with opiates. Opiates might help you better yourself unless you again have no power over yourself. At least fucking suboxone seems to help in this regard.
>>
Eugene Drublingdale - Thu, 12 Jul 2018 07:15:01 EST ID:C9JuEipo No.598117 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>598085
Like i dont judge how people use opiates until one keeps taking opiates and complains about how terrible their life is. Obviously the way you're using opiates is not working for you. 150 years ago, while supply wasnt an issue, people didnt hate junkies and junkies werent considered absolute worthless losers. For whatever reason, joos or mass media psychological warfare whatever assault on personal rights/save all the opiates for the rich, a) public has been taught to use drugs in a bad degenerate self destructive way (one reason Nirvana was ironically blown up), which reinforces b)the somewhat new belief that opioid addicts are worthless; which all normalfags now believe and most harbor serious enmity for users (a subject most know nothing about).
Buprenorphine, a new drug not even 30 years available, is perfect for straightening out ones life like this. There is something of a junkie meme that you can give up on life as long as you can get sufficiently opiated/high. Its not true, its only lying to yourself until you hit rock bottom enough to die or change. if youre smart you can turn around before you keep bottoming out. Yes opiates are very addictive/rewarding but youre in control. It just makes me sad to see people using opiates to oblivion without doing anything in life or trying. I can understand a beloved millionaire using opiates as a fast track to rock bottom more than a poor 20 something male. and no you werent asking for a reply but you namefag and emo post enough so on some level im sure you were
>>
Panda5 - Thu, 12 Jul 2018 07:37:11 EST ID:UUBMBJsL No.598118 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>598117
Consider using line breaks sometime, pls? You're tossing around all sorts of addiction theories with some word salad there. Yeah, I'm kinda over opiates, I've been steadily using less and less (only used 2 bags in 3 months - two years ago the same-sized bags would last me 5 days and I always had some on standby).

I just bought another bag this week to see if reducing my tolerance made the magic come back. The heavy sedation is there, as is the constant painful itching, but there's no euphoria left in /opi/ for me.

That said, I did enjoy the ride for quite a few years. I, too, think that society subconsciously pigeonholes opiate users into making destructive habits. That said, I don't really think most users hit a 'rock bottom' or die. I think most addictions end as people get older and realize that they have to fight themselves ion order to achieve better life situations and relationships. I don't want to go down the suboxone route; I just need opiates out of my life. Maybe I'll get to bring weed back into the fold - I originally got onto opiates because I have such a hard time finding ganja but now I see that /opi/ is not a good replacement strategy lol.
>>
lol - Thu, 12 Jul 2018 09:12:50 EST ID:oaWRMjn3 No.598121 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>598118

You seem like you have it in you to be able to stop when you want man, you definitely have the knowledge to do so at least although things like that tend to go out the window when addiction is involved occasionally.

I think the growing out of it part can be contested, maybe if people live long enough but that doesn't seem to be happening these days. It could be due to the people I'm around everyday that I have a very pessimistic view on addiction, seeing older people at the clinic really gets to me.
>>
Sophie Sacklekock - Thu, 12 Jul 2018 15:02:57 EST ID:wYPq/RRp No.598126 Ignore Report Quick Reply
op is disappoint nb
>>
Sophie Fodgeway - Sat, 14 Jul 2018 04:07:55 EST ID:1HSUrFZd No.598162 Ignore Report Quick Reply
An old girlfriend of mine was vegan throughout her entire 7 year heroin addiction. That was a pretty good meme.
>>
Jarvis Podgechutch - Sat, 14 Jul 2018 06:56:48 EST ID:C9JuEipo No.598170 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>598118
>Consider using line breaks sometime, pls?
Sorry, no, circlejerk.
>there's no euphoria left in /opi/ for me.
well good then youre going to be a winner now
>>
Nigel Bragglegold - Sat, 14 Jul 2018 07:11:21 EST ID:wYPq/RRp No.598171 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>598162
Lol wut
>>
Edward Chuzzleworth - Sat, 14 Jul 2018 11:07:39 EST ID:7ysU1ckX No.598177 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>598162
I think it's ok to keep at least some of your passions, goals or rules if you are using. Even during long binges I was going to gym few times a week. I wasn't kidding myself that it will help me to avoid consequences of doing drugs.
>>
Nigel Bragglegold - Sat, 14 Jul 2018 16:26:50 EST ID:wYPq/RRp No.598180 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>598177
I love my mountain bike that's mine
Makes picking up easier too lol

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.