Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Tianeptine sodium by Doctor Mambo - Wed, 02 Jan 2019 19:23:30 EST ID:txBl9Y3F No.603863 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1546475010386.jpg -(211544B / 206.59KB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 211544
I'm receiving some of this tomorrow. Anybody have experience with it?

I see people reccing 12-15mg 2-3 times in a day. Is that the proper dosage to fully enjoy it? What happens if you take say 30mg? I don't plan on using it every day because of addiction and WDs etc. etc.

I use kratom a few times a week, and a couple nootropics here and there for energy for work. I've read that tianeptine will kill kratom's effectiveness. But if I only use it say 2-4 times a month, that shouldn't be a huge problem, right?

Thanks.
>>
hsn - Wed, 02 Jan 2019 20:16:49 EST ID:flZimoa3 No.603865 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1546478209059.jpg -(30428B / 29.71KB, 453x604) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I cant comment on the dosage as I was taking it intranasally (started at 10mg then eventually got up to about 50-60mg every half hour) but it will fuckin wreck your tolerance. I stopped taking kratom completely during this period because it was completely ineffective even after doubling and tripling my dosage up to 30 grams.

If you only use it 2-4 times a month than yea, you will be fine but most peoples experience with tianeptine in a recreational sense (especially since you've already asked the dose to fully enjoy it) ends up a moreish mess. Its extremely fiendy. It has the compulsive aspects akin to coke. People say hydromorphone is opi crack but I think tianeptine takes the reigns on that horse.

Also its very caustic so try to stick with oral administration. And seriously remember what I said about the fiendy qualities because I had the same mindset when I got mine (to use it as an occasional pick me up on top of my kratom) and I went full junkie mode and was sniffing the shit every 30 min at my job. This was well before I delved into heavy opi use too so its not like I had previous addiction probs.

Gl mane and be safe, not trying to be preachy just want to give the general consensus of this chem
>>
Doctor Mambo - Wed, 02 Jan 2019 20:31:42 EST ID:txBl9Y3F No.603868 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603865
Thanks. I've managed to use drugs recreationally for a decade without ever developing a bad addiction problem, so I'm not too worried about the self-control aspect (I know many future addicts have probably said the same though).

I guess I'll just try the recc'd dosage at first and maybe experiment with higher dosages occasionally.

It's good to hear that it's that "effective" though, seeing as it's legal.
>>
hsn - Wed, 02 Jan 2019 20:45:55 EST ID:flZimoa3 No.603870 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603868
like I said I was in that same boat man, its just a very moreish and compulsive drug for some reason. just try to keep a mental note when you feel like redosing.

its definitely effective for a lot of people, its a super common antidepressant in europe. theres no doubt that its effective its just the addiction potential for its recreational use is pretty high especially if you use alternative ROA's like intransal and IV. seriously dont IV it. it destroyed the lining in my nose after a month I can only imagine what the caustic super glue will do to your veins. but yea np, there's a few others here with more experience with it as well.
>>
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Thu, 03 Jan 2019 13:22:29 EST ID:nUr9+Ujt No.603922 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603863
ive had a pretty sizable tolerance for a long while now and idk what yours is like but i always needed in the hundreds of mgs to catch a good high.

nb good luck
>>
Fanny Sundledatch - Thu, 03 Jan 2019 13:42:18 EST ID:BX7xYOgL No.603923 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603870
can confirm do not IV, while IV does produce the strongest effects (feels like a dirty dilaudid rush) like someone else says its extremely fiendy and the high only last maybe 20-30min if that. also bc its so caustic it FUCKS up your veins and if you miss a shot its a guaranteed abscess. that being said IV is the only way to go with this shit nasal burned way too much and oral gave no high even at 100mg, shooting 25mg was the only time i actually felt the high. tia is kinda a shitty drug
>>
Doctor Mambo - Thu, 03 Jan 2019 15:07:42 EST ID:txBl9Y3F No.603924 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603922
Yeah my first dose was pretty close to recc'd dosage, 15-20mg. Think I could feel it, but not sure--felt like weak kratom. Now I'll try a 100mg dose. I've read don't exceed 300mg in single dose. I guess if I don't feel anything from multiple 100s of mg, the product is bunk. Vendor had good reviews though.
>>
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Thu, 03 Jan 2019 15:50:49 EST ID:nUr9+Ujt No.603925 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603923
no iv is not "the only way to go" with tianeptine. really oral is how people should do it. yes you need to take hundreds of mgs orally but once you take enough its a pretty strong enjoyable high.

now i dont want to be labeled as a chicken little the sky is falling alarmist so im going to preface this next thing with the disclaimer that i havent found evidence to support my claim here and i haven't seen any to debunk it either. i have found circumstantial evidence that this might be true to some degree but none strong enough id cite it here for you. ok with that done guys be careful please, im really not convinced that all of the krokodil level gangrene and necrosis and thrombosis and vein destruction associated with injecting stablon or coaxil (name brand pills in russia and eastern europe containing tianeptine sodium) is solely a result of the pills binders. im more and more suspecting that the binders in combination with the super glue of wet tianeptine basically forms cement in your veins leading to the pictures online tied to stablon IV damage. what im most worried about though is that im not convinced the damage is just from the binders, i really think the super glue solution of tianeptine alone could be enough to cause permanent damage and in severe cases might even be able to cause enough damage alone to cause the same sort of necrosis gangrene and eventual amputation of limbs. im not trying to be an alarmist i just want you all to be safe. i wont give anybody shit for doing it if that's what they choose to do but im always going to strongly advise against it until i see evidence that the goop it turns into doesnt potentially cause loss of limbs

nb if your like wtf are u talking about this fucked video is the result of a coaxil or stablon iv user

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjEvqWzOfLQ&feature=youtu.be

this one is just a sorta old written article about the consequences of iv use with interviews ffrom multiple people involved in different ways

https://www.talkingdrugs.org/prescription-drug-madness-in-russia
>>
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Thu, 03 Jan 2019 15:54:28 EST ID:nUr9+Ujt No.603926 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603924
ive gone up to 600 mg oral 3x in one day. again i have the tolerance to support that but it does start causing some minor pain in the kidney areas at that high a dose. at the right dose even oral its actually very strong and recreational but at too low of doses its definitely boring and extremely short.

nbdp
>>
Doctor Mambo - Thu, 03 Jan 2019 17:41:46 EST ID:txBl9Y3F No.603927 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Went up to a 300mg dose. Pretty good stuff. Doesn't feel super opiate like; more just a nice mood and energy boost, which is very welcome and basically what I was looking for. Doesn't seem to be euphoric enough to be prone to serious abuse, although there is a "blunted euphoria" when compared to the warm, stronger euphoria of traditional opis. But maybe this batch just isn't top notch, and other vendors' tia is more euphoric.

Thanks again for the advice /opi/.
>>
Nigel Fibbleforth - Thu, 03 Jan 2019 19:38:59 EST ID:QmBeA7o1 No.603930 Ignore Report Quick Reply
clonodine is the best medication for withdrawals point 1 mg for chest tightness anxiety
>>
Sophie Lightfield - Fri, 11 Jan 2019 08:01:18 EST ID:/1qmExPt No.604234 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Tianeptine has gotten so damn expensive but I usually take about 500mg at a time twice a day

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.