420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
microdosing non-psychedelic hallucinogens by Ebenezer Blommerstone - Sat, 11 Mar 2017 07:36:45 EST ID:bQrAvBBT No.129139 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1489235805764.jpg -(6664B / 6.51KB, 126x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 6664
if i have such an affinity to chems with weird neuropharmacology like dxm and nutmeg, and i feel better when i take them, would microdosing these substances daily have any benefits? i'm a bit of a supplement freak, so if this has any positive effects i could add it to my regimen.

my normal recreational doses are 600-2000mg DXM and 15 nutmegs, often at the same time with redoses . If I reduced this to 30mg DXM twice a day, and one nutmeg a day, I bet I would have a heavy duty antidepressive remedy. my friend has been using CCC not only to get fukt up, but as an antidepressant mood stabilzer to help him get through work, this could be explained by the SNRI effects of the CPM.

CPM = SNRI antihistamine, DXM = NMDA antagonist SSRI sigma agonist, nutmeg = anticholinergic MAOI cannabinoid 5ht2a agonist..

tl;dr if i pop a single triple c twice a day and swallow a small amount of nutmeg will it be sustainable and effective as an antidepressant or mood enhancer w/o bad side effects.
>>
Sidney Hellydit - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 11:10:35 EST ID:lHW7kJ3C No.129209 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Half-life of chlorphenamine: 20+ hours
No, it's not safe to do that. CPM is a nasty drug that can literally put you in a coma. It will build up, your liver enzymes will get saturated, and you'll end up in the ER.
>>
Isabella Duzzlewater - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 17:29:59 EST ID:tHAkCS2r No.129211 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489958999008.jpg -(54687B / 53.41KB, 490x622) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>129209
Lmfao, it will not do anything like that. A lot of people get prescribed CPM to use on a daily bases for allergies or cold and they're perfectly fine even after months of use. You'd be perfectly OK if you take just 1 to 3 pills a day, it will not accumulate. I wonder where the fuck do you even come up with this crap.
To OP: you just try it out and see how it goes for you and write back. Personally, I would leave the CPM out just because antihistamines make you kinda dumb and sleepy (not because of what Sidney says, rofl). Nutmeg has been used medicinally for a long time and the combination with DXM sounds like an efficient one but it might your mouth a little dry.
>>
Nell Murdwill - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 20:17:43 EST ID:lHW7kJ3C No.129213 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>129211
Myristicin is also a long-lasting CYP3A4 substrate, they will synergistically inhibit.
>>
Cedric Tillingdale - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 20:49:42 EST ID:NZNlMEyh No.129215 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>129213
Still, OP was talking about taking a single CCC twice a day, that's less than the recommended daily dose.
>>
Augustus Fidgeterk - Tue, 23 May 2017 21:45:56 EST ID:ZN11u+84 No.129579 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You're looking for /del/ try some angel trumpet flowers... somewhere safe and away from bodies of water.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.