420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
ether by Emma Blackwater - Thu, 20 Apr 2017 20:35:37 EST ID:1KqpsNIu No.129392 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1492734937457.jpg -(49362B / 48.21KB, 392x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 49362
How does one get some ether

I read it's like moonshine if moonshine was made by the devil. I read that it has no withdrawal or hangover, that if you get arrested for being drunk on ether in public youll be sober by the time you reach the station.

I read people used to mix it with alcohol and get fucked up good.

theres stuff like nitrous and xenon but ETHER sounds like that good shit.
>>
William Gengerbore - Fri, 21 Apr 2017 02:40:49 EST ID:iVtVqd/l No.129393 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>129392
You can get diethyl ether from a lot of places. It's the primary component of automotive starter fluid, and you can also buy it online from chemistry sources.
>>
Beatrice Dicklebury - Fri, 21 Apr 2017 11:31:01 EST ID:jlyd6JrH No.129395 Ignore Report Quick Reply
there was a time in like the 18th century I think, when alcohol was tightly regulated in Ireland, and ether drinking became fairly common. You only need a few drops apparently, and the effect is pretty instantaneous. Sounds a bit like G I guess.

I saw a recipe for an ether cocktail a while ago online, can't find it now

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.