420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Zoloft by Anonymous - Wed, 10 May 2017 18:25:30 EST ID:4SC9YuhU No.129481 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1494455130402.jpg -(60376B / 58.96KB, 431x441) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 60376
I'm just wondering if taking SSRI's does anything to your body? I'm not depressed imo. I would just like to see what this anti-depressants do to you. Sometimes when i'm bored i take 1 or 2 50mg Zoloft and go to sleep. Any info on doing stupid shit like that? Thanks felllow drugies :))
>>
Oliver Crublingridge - Wed, 10 May 2017 22:49:53 EST ID:0Use92o0 No.129484 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>129481
sometimes when my butt farts it stinks
i asked my doctor and he prescribed me zoloft

i trust you have your answer
>>
Barnaby Nodgekotch - Thu, 11 May 2017 08:28:19 EST ID:Qt4Ms9aj No.129485 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>129481
Yeah Zoloft is awful for you.
>>
Barnaby Gidgebury - Sun, 14 May 2017 03:18:31 EST ID:d253OyZI No.129510 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>129481
1 off doses of zoloft aren't going to have any effects unless you take enough to constitute a suicide attempt, even then they won't be enjoyable. From a dose like yours could get side effects like stomach discomfort/nausea, vomiting, diarrea, headache though, so the best of both worlds, doing nothing psychoactive and possibly making you ill!

Longer term the sexual side effects are most noticeable in terms of physical effects, harder to orgasm, likely reduced libido.
>>
Shitting Ciddlewotch - Sun, 14 May 2017 22:04:07 EST ID:zM33C7BS No.129516 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>129481
I ate half a packet and got serotonin syndrome once.
I couldn't stop shaking, felt very sick and I lost all ability to form coherent thoughts. Luckily this only lasted 2 hours.
>>
Edward Greenwill - Mon, 15 May 2017 19:51:07 EST ID:FvxqYTfA No.129520 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Zoloft is disgusting and definitely one of the more crude SSRI's even though they're all pretty crude.
When I took it (briefly, for about 2 weeks before I decided fuck it because the side effects weren't worth it) I had a lot of strange side effects. Like a constant nasty metallic/almost sewage taste in my mouth, a very similar constant smell, and extreme dry mouth. I wasn't sure if I was making that smell or if it was fucking with my nose. That and I felt like I was on meth. The nasty taste, smell and overstimulation made it where I was constantly worried that I smelled like shit and had horrible breath. It was just gross and strange. Fuck SSRI's they're crude and unrefined. Come back and play with anti-depressants in 20 years when maybe they've got something figured out better.
>>
Clara Wenderstock - Thu, 18 May 2017 05:48:33 EST ID:+nApMIi3 No.129527 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Can't get off or get a boner for a while, and some have even experienced it permanently. I knew a girl who took zoloft at 13 and 14 and had never been able to orgasm because of it, even with toys, creams, you name it. Nothing worked and she didn't even know what it was like to have pleasurable sex.
You'll get the shits for a while, too, and have horrible brain zaps after quitting it.

Just think of the negative side effects of DXM without the high and tripping, with a possibility of them being permanent.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.