420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Smoking scorpion venom in South Asia by Fucking Pockfoot - Tue, 31 Oct 2017 22:27:13 EST ID:ZqMcZh/+ No.130273 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1509503233501.jpg -(259120B / 253.05KB, 1500x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 259120
Anyone know what species of scorpions are smoked in Pakistan and India and what the risks are and what the high is like?
>>
Priscilla Serrybodge - Thu, 02 Nov 2017 17:13:55 EST ID:abQD2WG9 No.130285 Ignore Report Quick Reply
probably the most /other/ thread i've seen so far
>>
Hamilton Pittham - Fri, 03 Nov 2017 02:55:55 EST ID:kTwnK7eq No.130290 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1509692155460.jpg -(351629B / 343.39KB, 600x604) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I saw this thing on Vice where they went on about vultures going extinct in South Africa because people poach them to smoke their brains. They also mix in other weird shit with it like gunpowder and huff the fumes. I'm not sure if that even can get you high, I imagine the NOx gases or whatever is produced from gunpowder is toxic.

Historically Chinese people used to eat gunpowder unburned as a medicine, the potassium nitrate in it probably dilates blood vessels and gives you a headache most likely.

They also smoke HIV medications in South Africa to get high. Effavirenz or whatever it's called, supposedly similar to LSD or magic mushrooms.
>>
Shitting Garringspear - Fri, 03 Nov 2017 03:06:54 EST ID:ZN11u+84 No.130291 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>130290
Vice is trash. They lost their credibility with the brugmansia bullshit.
>>
Nathaniel Hindlestone - Fri, 03 Nov 2017 03:27:20 EST ID:ZqMcZh/+ No.130292 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>130291
What did they say?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brugmansia
>>
Walter Bondlehood - Sat, 04 Nov 2017 14:50:31 EST ID:ZN11u+84 No.130297 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>130292
They acted like it was an instantly effective zombie drug that gave you complete control over people. Fuck, look at /deli/. You think ANYONE has control over those people? Also, scopolamine can take god damned six hours to kick in, and if you did dose someone enough to make them suggestable enough to think you are someone else... good fucking luck getting them to do anything. At those doses, if they need to poop, an imaginary toilet appears in the middle of the room or a chair or plant becomes it. If you tried to get someone to clear their ATM and convinced them, they would just turn left/right, press in the wrong code into a wall or the air, then turn to empty space and hand imaginary money to the imaginary you.

Fuck thse manlet liars on vice. They spread too much disinfo for ratings.
>>
Fanting Cucklebone - Fri, 12 Jan 2018 18:27:07 EST ID:lV5bJZ6C No.130619 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>130297

Nonsense. Datura (scopolamine) is very effective in making people suggestible (to do anything including suicide). It's abused by rogue agencies , think of suicide bombers and shooting sprees. It's used for people to assist their own suicides and to murder their spouses and more dirty tricks. OD can give you a permanent psychosis or cardiac/kidney failure. Low doses can be used to induce fear and paranoia in people. There's gangs doing this to manipulate groups and "social experiments". (You know who 'gave' LSD to the people in the seventies?). If you keep dripping people they can be your slave forever. It's a combination of psychological effects caused by Datura. This drug has it's secrets and people should know about it. The amount of mysterious and misjudged deaths by this drug are so large you would not believe it. The VICE reports are shit indeed, the quality of the plants and seeds always differ. You've seen people who went on a permanent trip in their report. The medically synthesized scopolamine going around in gangs "for manipulating people and communities" are Very effective. ISIS in Syria used this stuff for their suicide bombers. Should I say more?
>>
George Blatherspear - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 17:49:43 EST ID:9jj6M3hX No.130624 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>130619
That's really not the same thing as what Walter was talking about. Scopolamine is said to be something you can just blow a small amount of in someone's face and have instant control over their suddenly zombie-like self.
>>
Jarsten - Mon, 15 Jan 2018 07:41:18 EST ID:T8Wpo8rm No.130639 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>130273
https://health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/drugs-alcohol/smoking-scorpions-get-high.htm

Found some links on the subject. Pretty interesting. Had never heard of this prior to this thread. I'll definitely write this down. Sounds painful though. I can only imagine what writhing in pain from a dose of scorpion venom for the first 6 hours feels like. Well unless this article is on that bullshit. Which it very well may be.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.