420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Phenibut by Barnaby Lightstock - Sat, 04 Nov 2017 08:43:24 EST ID:bXR7nx8L No.130294 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1509799404500.jpg -(10592B / 10.34KB, 331x283) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 10592
Do you use phenibut regularly and if so what dose do you take in a day?

I take between 10 and 20grams a day for about 2 weeks then i take a week off. The withdrawals are hell but the benefits are worth feeling crappy for a few days if im going to feel anxiety free for 2 weeks. I have generalized/social anxiety disorder so phenibut is a godsend for me.

One issue that I have is after a few days on phenibut my feet and ankles swell up really bad, but again id rather be anxiety free than have normal feet.
Isabella Fanfield - Sat, 04 Nov 2017 15:45:16 EST ID:d253OyZI No.130299 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>20gram a day

Jesus, and I thought I was overdoing it when I took 6g in a day. How long have you been doing this for?
Barnaby Lightstock - Sat, 04 Nov 2017 17:23:04 EST ID:bXR7nx8L No.130300 Ignore Report Quick Reply
i've been using phenibut for about 6 months now. Tolerance builds so fast that 20g in a day doesn't feel like much.
Molly Buzzdock - Sat, 04 Nov 2017 22:35:55 EST ID:d253OyZI No.130303 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Fair enough. It certainly does build tolerance fast. Would you mind describing the WD symptoms and timeline a bit? I've been wondering if I'm experiencing minor phenibut WDs or if it's just ongoing effects of quitting opioids.
Alice Darryworth - Sun, 05 Nov 2017 13:47:02 EST ID:bXR7nx8L No.130305 Ignore Report Quick Reply
The WD symptoms i get is rebound anxiety and i feel all doom and gloom. The WD's last about 4 days then im back to normal.
Martha Fedgeson - Sun, 05 Nov 2017 21:33:29 EST ID:d253OyZI No.130308 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Damn, that's what I figured. Pretty much indistinguishable from the later half of opi WD then. Thanks for the info.
CrazyFolksTribe !owU3wSU682 - Fri, 10 Nov 2017 01:09:48 EST ID:CWhcodHj No.130317 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Piggybacking on this thread with a question:

Does anyone else become emotionally unstable while using phenibut? It didn't happen from the start, but after about a week of near-daily phenibut use, I'd randomly get this primal fear of anything nostalgic while high. And if I thought about it too much I'd start crying; not sobbing, just lots of tears and worry.
Eugene Cungergold - Fri, 10 Nov 2017 08:47:38 EST ID:d253OyZI No.130318 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Not really like you describe, but I find it can make me more short tempered, impulsive and impatient.
A friend of mine who has anger issues has really lost his shit on phenibut a couple of times, broke a car window with his fist, broke his fist on a wall etc.
Ian Crittingshit - Fri, 10 Nov 2017 09:21:02 EST ID:bXR7nx8L No.130319 Ignore Report Quick Reply
i have experienced impulsiveness and impatience. When i would take 20 grams i would want to do everything right now and not wait for anything but it wasnt really an issue for me. I'm not really an angry person so no issues there. Going through WDs thought thinking about anything is negative though
Phoebe Millerdock - Fri, 10 Nov 2017 10:16:51 EST ID:arKOKSou No.130320 Ignore Report Quick Reply

A fear of anything nostalgic?

I think I kind of got this in withdrawal before but maybe you could elaborate more. It was like good memories from the past would come rushing back to me and they would be so powerful/intrusive it would almost knock me off my feet, then I would snap back to reality and realize I was alone in withdrawal and kind of freak the fuck out lol...I hate phenibut withdrawal.

I also got some form of akithisia in-between doses where I couldn't calm down and it felt like a rush of chemical displeasure was washing over me, sometimes causing me to pace. That was always scary to go through because it felt like it could last forever while it's happening which would drive anyone nuts.
CrazyFolksTribe !owU3wSU682 - Sun, 12 Nov 2017 03:17:44 EST ID:CWhcodHj No.130331 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510474664517.jpg -(22816B / 22.28KB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Now that you mention it, I had some of this too. I'd be researching shit on my computer, very focused, and any time a page took too long to load I would get abnormally pissed off.

>It was like good memories from the past would come rushing back to me and they would be so powerful/intrusive it would almost knock me off my feet
I guess this isn't far off. For me, the fear and crying were triggered hardest by media that reminded me of my childhood, like the Law & Order theme song. For some reason, I also imagined what it would be like to have kids and try to protect them from injury and trauma as they grow up, and it was fucking terrifying.

It's odd because I'd definitely expect those symptoms from opioid or GABAergic withdrawal, but they only happened 2-6 hours after taking the phenibut, during the high itself. I also felt some withdrawal symptoms while taking a break from phenibut, but they were very minor and I don't remember emotional instability being a part.
Jack Mazzleman - Sun, 12 Nov 2017 10:11:10 EST ID:bXR7nx8L No.130335 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I believe a decent dose of phenibut greatly increases empathy, making me more emotional about things but overall it improves my mood greatly, even if i cry for a minute or two im still pretty happy.
YakuiWiggly - Fri, 24 Nov 2017 17:48:30 EST ID:PHla0GsA No.130392 Ignore Report Quick Reply
After not visiting /other/ for over a year, I see one post and go down the rabbit hole. Just got my phenibut in and dosed 500 mg seconds before typing this. I've got a DJ gig in 3 hours so I'm hoping to save on booze tonight and check this out. I know 500mg is low, but hell for a first dose I might as well not over do it. I'll report back and let ya know.
YakuiWiggly - Sat, 25 Nov 2017 01:18:14 EST ID:PHla0GsA No.130395 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Back from the show and I had a blast! I know that everyone online says not to mix booze with Phenibut but I had my 2 artist drinks tonight and it definitely added to the buzz. Took about 3 hours like everyone says, but there was certainly some anxiety on the come up. Sweaty palms, shaky, but once it hit it was all gravy. I found myself talking more than normal, but that's a good thing!

The one thing I noticed that proved to me that it was indeed hitting me, I was about a millisecond off on the play button all night. Easy to deal with thanks to platters and catching up in cue, but it was an issue all night that my body was a fraction of a second off all night. Overall, a great experience and at points reminded me of a good roll!

10/10 would keep off of the USA schedule of drugs again
Nigel Nopperhotch - Sat, 30 Dec 2017 20:07:48 EST ID:kjwa3j85 No.130527 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Ordered a 500g tub a while back and blew through it in like 3 months. By the end I was taking about 5g/day as a baseline dose and around 7-10g or so if I wanted something extra. I also have GAD and it was a godsend. It's like a slightly stimulating, albeit dirty-feeling, gabapentin. Completely eliminated all of my anxiety.

Haven't taken it since, though. The withdrawals were absolutely fucking awful even with a taper. I dropped about 100mg/day over a month and was an anxious wreck through the whole withdrawal. I would have went cold turkey but I was working and going to college at the same time I didn't have the time to hole myself up in my room for a week while obsessively worrying about every little detail of my life.
Fucking Fommerstone - Sun, 31 Dec 2017 06:21:50 EST ID:9jj6M3hX No.130530 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I've been taking up to a gram maybe three times a week and I can't feel anything happening from it.
Hannah Fackleham - Sun, 31 Dec 2017 14:31:20 EST ID:s4//q6iD No.130532 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Please don't order this drug if you have addiction issues. I was stuck on 5grams a day, then I tappered down to three but I realized I was just prolonging my agony. I ordered some etizolam and got ahold of lyrica so I'm now on day 5 of withdrawl and I ran out of shit to help me but it's totally manageable now. The most I ever tool was like 12gs and there was a few weeks I was on 8g.

The good part is it's super easy to get down to 3gs. But ounce you do that you hit a wall. At 3g and below it's way harder to taper. You gotta do it by 200mg or less so you need a scale. The withdrawl feels like a stimulant comedown. You're edgy, anxious, shakey and sensitive. It's hard to eat, think, of even just sit still. Plus tiny little things will give you panic attacks, like dogs barking at you or someone cutting you off on traffic.

Get down to 3g a day then cold turkey with etizolam, I'm so happy I'm finally off of it
Reuben Sallerridge - Sun, 31 Dec 2017 15:28:43 EST ID:PHla0GsA No.130533 Ignore Report Quick Reply
To everyone taking this daily, you obviously haven't read up on it at all. Never take more than 2 grams a day, and take a day or two in between uses. If you're not feeling it it's because it isn't very strong and your tolerance is probably insane. With even a day between 2 gram doses your tolerance increases.
John Pavingbury - Mon, 01 Jan 2018 06:12:37 EST ID:9jj6M3hX No.130537 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Cedric Chombledale - Wed, 03 Jan 2018 20:48:37 EST ID:PHla0GsA No.130557 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1515030517433.gif -(57693B / 56.34KB, 150x150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Took my weekly 2000mgs today for shits and giggles. Drinking a 6 pack of imperial IPAs on top of it! Muwhahaha! I'm real happy this thread exists and phenibut rules when you treat it as a weekly drug. It doesn't interact with downers the same way benzos do and it speeds you up like stims do.

I recently got Dark Souls 3 and i have to say, tonight I have not been scared of any jump scare enemies! Can you take nootropics to make you better at video games? Will phenibut and piracetam soon be banned in speedrunning circles!?
Cyril Crecklenidge - Thu, 04 Jan 2018 00:37:14 EST ID:I8FImnve No.130559 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1515044234566.gif -(964404B / 941.80KB, 736x627) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I almost never come to /other/, but I came here just to post about phenibut. I'm on it right now for the first time and it feels GREAT! I've taken 1,000 mg and I'm not even sure if I've peaked yet either. Here's an excerpt from the report I am writing, this is the most recent entry:

Stomach feels fine now. Effects are definitely kicking in and are a lot like alcohol
minus the inebriation. I feel active and euphoric. I'm listening to energetic music, which
is what I like to listen to most while drinking. There is a slight feeling of physical
clumsiness. The cannabis high is faded and barely notable. This feels good and I would
describe it as a 'high' despite that there is no 'inebriation' - that is to say my mind
is very clear. In that way, there is a similarity to the feeling of cocaine as well, which
is a comparison others have made. I think I'll dance for a little bit.

some additional background
>I like chill music while smoking weed and energetic when drinking
>I have caffeine and nicotine and marijuana in my system also

So I'd def recommend this drug/combination of drugs that I'm on right now. This is great, really, really great! I really didn't expect it to be this good. I can see why people become addicted to it now. I don't think I'll ever bother drinking alcohol much now that I have phenibut. This is better honestly.
Charlotte Grandford - Thu, 04 Jan 2018 04:15:53 EST ID:8N4noGFq No.130562 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I was on Phenibut for about a year and half and just decided to take a break. I averaged probably about 2g per day, but would go up to 5g at times. I really don't have anything bad to say about it. It's a natural ally. It makes me more happy, productive and empathic, and overall just makes me more of the kind of person I'd want to be.

I'm giving it a rest in 2018 just to pump the brakes on it a bit. I have noticed a problem where if you form relationships on it, people will assume that phenibut-you is real-you. If you take a couple days off and feel down, people will wonder what's going on. I guess it's a minor point, but sometimes I just feel fake when I talk to people and I'm on it. I hate the idea of becoming some kind of pilled up dope who needs his fix to get out of bed. Not judging people who legitimately need medicine to live, just my own goal posts for my life.

Also, if you have any other addictions, watch out, because this shit will amplify the fuck out of it. I was/am a big drinker, and phenibut and alcohol are terrifyingly beautiful together, and you get fucked up FAST. Also, be prepared to smoke a pack of cigs if you're a smoker and take heavy pheni doses.
Fuck Gevingbanks - Thu, 04 Jan 2018 05:49:30 EST ID:d253OyZI No.130563 Ignore Report Quick Reply
How were the withdrawals?

>It makes me more happy, productive and empathic, and overall just makes me more of the kind of person I'd want to be.

This is what kind of scares me about this stuff, I'm always wary of drugs that have that kind of effect and also no apparent negative consequences (at least to start with).

I have noticed that it's terrible for weakening your resolve not to take other drugs, like anything that lowers inhibitions I guess.
Cornelius Sibblefuck - Thu, 04 Jan 2018 07:51:24 EST ID:G1QFrZ4x No.130564 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Is it true that different vendors have different quality? Do 420chan has any bans on naming vendors like the old-school drug forums have?

I used a particular one and while I felt it, it was quite subtle. I guess if the potency is less you can just take more it's not like the quality of the effects diminish, I mean this is not weed where ratios of cannabinoids might produce different highs. Also what about the shelf-life? That company has a certificate dated at 2013 (which might as well be fake, especially as their also using the same certificate of HCL on the FAA).
Cyril Crecklenidge - Thu, 04 Jan 2018 10:19:31 EST ID:I8FImnve No.130565 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1515079171566.jpg -(232556B / 227.11KB, 593x987) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.

Here's my report if anyone wants. I'm still feeling groovy. Normally I don't feel this good on 6 hours of sleep and after staying up a long time. I can def see why cosmonauts took this.

Rules say not to post RC vendors, but I'm not sure if phenibut counts as an RC. I assume any well-reviewed vendor on r e d d i t supplies pure stuff. It is made in legal labs and its cheap already so I don't see why any seller would risk their reputation by selling impure stuff. I have read about companies that sell blends of phenibut and other drugs like 5-HTP but don't list the milligram amount that's in the pills, it just says "take two pills" for example. I would avoid that.
Reuben Chirringhall - Thu, 04 Jan 2018 16:34:27 EST ID:sS6/eNQX No.130566 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1515101667284.png -(216798B / 211.72KB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I tapered down to about 1g then went cold turkey. Days 2-3 are the worst. Moderately high anxiety, irritability, decreased appetite, zero sex drive, shitty existential thoughts - but if I'm being real, it's not that bad compared to real benzo or opiate withdrawals. If you just have some mindless entertainment on hand, and your diet is decent, you'll bounce back by day 4 or 5. The internet says you need six months for your GABA receptors to fully recover. That seems extreme to me, but three weeks is probably what you need for your tolerance to completely reset.

I got blood work done for my work several times throughout the year, and there were never any abnormalities noted. Even though it sometimes felt like my kidneys/liver were heating up when I'd take a high dose or combine it with alcohol, my blood work was always solid.

And yeah, it absolutely kills your willpower. If you're trying to avoid alcohol or do NoFap or anything else that requires discipline, you're going to have an uphill battle. Weirdly, this was not my experience with exercise. I was more motivated to hit the gym than ever when I was using.

My only real problem with it is you're not really you. You might feel like a million bucks, with pretty much zero comedown, which makes it tempting to take every day. Your friends and girls you meet will get used to this upbeat version of yourself. Problem is, unless you plan to take it until the day you die, eventually you're going to have to come off of it. Then you're going to be a blander version of yourself. It sucks.
Mimzshell - Thu, 04 Jan 2018 18:41:26 EST ID:T8Wpo8rm No.130567 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1515109286164.jpg -(8179B / 7.99KB, 160x164) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
The edema may be from dehydration. I've noticed that I'm bad about remembering to eat and drink when I'm taking phenibut. I know that I'm more active when I'm on it. Maybe you should up your liquid intake and watch your sodium levels.
Hannah Grandfoot - Fri, 05 Jan 2018 03:14:49 EST ID:PHla0GsA No.130569 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Somehow I just now actually read and understood OP. 10-20 grams a day? What the fuck man?! 2 grams and then wait 2 days. If you're using for the recreational effects, you need a lot of time off dude!
Cornelius Dicklespear - Fri, 05 Jan 2018 10:48:45 EST ID:G1QFrZ4x No.130570 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Thing is I'm in Europe and I don't feel like ordering from overseas with all the customs and stuff. I'm 99% sure it's legal here, but still, it's a lot of hassle.

Just ordered from a guy on ebay, found some reviews saying it's good, other saying it's not so much. Whatever I guess, at least I found a reputable EU vendor but they're out of stock currently.

Still I'm confused if all the people saying they don't feel anything actually don't feel anything because it's bunk or because of their particular neuro-chemistry. Sometimes it seems like people are describing two different drugs, kind of the same with coke, lol
Priscilla Hingerkatch - Fri, 05 Jan 2018 11:37:34 EST ID:9jj6M3hX No.130571 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I think you can buy it on the highstreet in some places, it's not exactly regulated stuff.
Nicholas Trotdale - Fri, 05 Jan 2018 22:06:10 EST ID:d253OyZI No.130576 Ignore Report Quick Reply
There's definitely a bit of variation in how it effects people. However, it can also take up to 4 hours to kick in (not to peak) so it's very easy to think it's done nothing then take other drugs which mask the effects. It's also pretty subtle at low doses so finding the right dose for you without redosing and falling over can be a challenge.
Ernest Senkinstan - Sat, 06 Jan 2018 20:35:05 EST ID:PHla0GsA No.130579 Ignore Report Quick Reply
This right here. It takes 3-4 hours to kick in which is why I'm sure you don't hear about it more. You have to plan to use this shit. It's not instant like xanax for anxiety, it's for anxiety inducing events you know about hours before you know you are going to experience it. Start with 500 mg, then 2 days later try 1,000 mgs, then 2 days later try 2,000 mgs. If you get nothing by the third time you try it then maybe it just isn't going to work for you.
Archie Goodridge - Sat, 06 Jan 2018 21:12:49 EST ID:T8Wpo8rm No.130580 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Just ordered some hordenine. Gonna try this combo out and report here.
Archie Goodridge - Sun, 07 Jan 2018 10:45:42 EST ID:T8Wpo8rm No.130586 Ignore Report Quick Reply
So I upped my dose yester from basic 1200mg to 2400mg (this a rough estimate since I'm a 8th teaspoon scoop.
Wow what a difference. Heavy euphoria. Some stomach distress but I ate a couple biscuits and I was. I also took some green Malay with so that really boosted as well. It's actually Almost too much so I probably will decrease it after my wash out day.
I used the same dose this morning.
Vomited while I was posting this actually.
So does anyone have an idea how to kill this nauseous side effect? Is good to eat before lightly? Or will that ruin my buzz more than vomiting?
Archie Goodridge - Sun, 07 Jan 2018 10:45:42 EST ID:T8Wpo8rm No.130587 Ignore Report Quick Reply
So I upped my dose yester from basic 1200mg to 2400mg (this a rough estimate since I'm a 8th teaspoon scoop.
Wow what a difference. Heavy euphoria. Some stomach distress but I ate a couple biscuits and I was. I also took some green Malay with so that really boosted as well. It's actually Almost too much so I probably will decrease it after my wash out day.
I used the same dose this morning.
Vomited while I was posting this actually.
So does anyone have an idea how to kill this nauseous side effect? Is good to eat before lightly? Or will that ruin my buzz more than vomiting?
Rebecca Nickleman - Sun, 07 Jan 2018 12:52:24 EST ID:d253OyZI No.130588 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>How to kill this nauseous side effect?

Weed, maaan. But really if you're starting to get nausea/motion sickness then you're probably hitting the level of "too much". Stuff like doxylamine, scopolamine and presumably dph can also help.
Archie Goodridge - Sun, 07 Jan 2018 17:16:23 EST ID:T8Wpo8rm No.130589 Ignore Report Quick Reply
i got the weeds. haha. yeah like i said i figured it was the dose. gonna cut it back then. thanks for the advice. weed goes really well with this. i dont think i could get scopolamine without a script and im not comfortable running a tek for it. so thats out.
Lillian Pebberkudge - Mon, 08 Jan 2018 07:27:32 EST ID:d253OyZI No.130591 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Any first gen antihistamine should work, but generally less is more.
Hamilton Gettingdale - Mon, 08 Jan 2018 08:51:18 EST ID:8fpfhMSf No.130592 Ignore Report Quick Reply
OK cool. I was curious if anyone knew where this stuff actually comes from? Like is there a tek for synthesis of this stuff?
Fanny Candercocke - Mon, 08 Jan 2018 10:30:21 EST ID:yYEz3B2y No.130593 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Pharmaceutical phenibut is made in Russia, everything else is made in China. Also can you please stop saying “tek” it makes you sound like a teenager who learned a new cool word and wants to show it off
Jenny Bidgehall - Mon, 08 Jan 2018 14:56:41 EST ID:7qxDsfwq No.130594 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Lol no. I get on dmt nexus a lot and that's just the lingo they use there. I'm fairly new on this board. Plus I can say whatever I want you slobbering fuck.
Jenny Bidgehall - Mon, 08 Jan 2018 14:58:13 EST ID:7qxDsfwq No.130595 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>slobbering fuck
But thanks for the information.
Doris Dartwill - Mon, 08 Jan 2018 15:43:14 EST ID:G1QFrZ4x No.130596 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Well the only time I heard tek is in lemon tek. But this is the beauty of imageboards, both of us can say whatever the fuck we want. Also is this your first chan? That would be pretty bizzare.

As far as phenibut goes I’m about to recieve my shipment in days hopefully, though the scales will arrive later. That means I will not be able to verify the quality in the meantime. What is the taste supposed to be like anyway? Most people say acidic, but the only phenibut I had before was equally as bitter as sour and it didn’t seem that potent
Nicholas Grandwill - Mon, 08 Jan 2018 18:39:58 EST ID:PHla0GsA No.130597 Ignore Report Quick Reply
It's got a sickly sweet flavor to it not unlike really bad aspartame. I actually moved over to the capsules simply because I couldn't get that artificial awfulness off of my tongue!
Nigel Shakeville - Tue, 09 Jan 2018 00:03:52 EST ID:bTthMcIw No.130599 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1515474232072.jpg -(91775B / 89.62KB, 590x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
It's acidic if it's hcl
You can get faa I hear and the taste is more plain. Less chemically I guess.
>is this your first Chan?
Nah I started on /b/ through a friend years ago. I don't really go there much anymore. I do frequent /x/ fairly regularly though.
Hugh Pebblepure - Thu, 11 Jan 2018 00:13:26 EST ID:h7nZgvtP No.130607 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I accidentally ordered pregabalin, mistaking it for phenibut.

Got 5g of CNS depressant I don't want lol but hell is it fun to dispose of it all!
Wesley Clundletet - Thu, 11 Jan 2018 00:24:12 EST ID:d253OyZI No.130609 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Pregabalin is even better than phenibut.
Jarsten - Thu, 11 Jan 2018 07:59:17 EST ID:T8Wpo8rm No.130610 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Honestly I ordered phenylathylamine by mistake. So don't feel bad. All these damn p words.
James Nuckleweg - Thu, 11 Jan 2018 14:24:58 EST ID:9jj6M3hX No.130611 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Can I mix phenibut with pills? As in, whatever's likely to be in something sold as E?
David Sucklehood - Thu, 11 Jan 2018 20:51:06 EST ID:d253OyZI No.130613 Ignore Report Quick Reply
As far as I know it's fine. I've certainly done so myself with no ill effects except even worse muscle cramps and stiffness than either substance alone.
Jack Brerrylune - Fri, 12 Jan 2018 06:01:03 EST ID:G1QFrZ4x No.130615 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Got my Phenibut a couple of days ago and it's much stronger than the one I had before. Took 1.5 g yesterday and 2.5 g today, just re-dosed with another gram. Before I could do up to 5 grams and all I felt was slight sleepiness, but now I actually feel it, feels pretty good.

Anyway, how bad is the actual rebound anxiety/withdrawals? Would you generally feel something after going through 5 grams in two days?
George Blatherspear - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 18:02:17 EST ID:9jj6M3hX No.130625 Ignore Report Quick Reply
The rule of thumb seems to be not to do 2 days in a row.
I did 2g on Monday, 3g on Wednesday then around 10g last night, or whatever was left in the bottle. Not all at once, 4g to start then kept re-upping as I didn't feel much, then after I did feel something I lost track of time. Typical mistake but it was ok.
The "high" was nice, not like a low dose of MDMA but like a less intense MDMA. Very talkative, empathetic, full body euphoria and and appreciation for music. But where MDMA makes you talk way too much, self control was a lot easier, I wasn't pissing anyone off by oversharing and talking non-stop. The body euphoria was warmer and fluffier, less electric. The music that felt best was classical and opera, not EDM and Nightcore. There's no low dose of MDMA you can take and feel this; the effects are similar if you simplify it to basic terms but they're not the same.
After a while I started to feel like I was going to pass out, so I lay down and watched a film until I got bored of it and just went to sleep. I slept for 14 hours, getting up to piss once. Seemed dehydrated. Woke up with a hangover that's more in the base of the skull than the front like alcohol's. It only lasted about 2 hours. It was extremely unpleasant but at least I had none of the MDMA or alcohol comedown paranoia/anger. Still feel sort of groggy but also warm and fuzzy. Putting on my shoes to go out felt nice.
George Blatherspear - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 18:04:46 EST ID:9jj6M3hX No.130626 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Also there's an awful taste in my mouth that brushing my teeth hasn't quite shifted.
Fucking Puzzlemune - Sun, 14 Jan 2018 10:36:12 EST ID:PHla0GsA No.130628 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Yeah, that's where it gets ya. The tolerance doubles each day you use it consecutively. If you are on one day and off the next, as long as you aren't taking crazy doses, (like 10 grams in a day holy shit) you should be fine.
Edwin Worthingstone - Mon, 15 Jan 2018 09:55:38 EST ID:9jj6M3hX No.130641 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I wasn't sure about the tolerance so was doubling down even though I was taking a day off. I'm not feeling enthusiastic about buying it again.
Edwin Tootdale - Mon, 15 Jan 2018 12:51:30 EST ID:G1QFrZ4x No.130642 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Found this little gem on circlejerk: https://www.heighpubs.org/jcicm/pdf/jcicm-aid1001.pdf

Especially love the line: "After 24 hours, the patient was able to recall that he purchased phenibut 99.5% powder 100 grams, and fasoracetam powder 5 grams through LiftMode and Nootropics Depot with the intention to stabilize his ‘GABA system’."

Just imagine some messed up kid rambling about stabilizing his GABA system, the fact that they wrote it in quotes just adds to the humor
Edwin Worthingstone - Mon, 15 Jan 2018 15:13:47 EST ID:9jj6M3hX No.130643 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Someone took 7.5-10g to try and kill themselves?
>Agitated and abdominal pain
>Gastric lavage and activated charcoal 45 minutes after intake
That's not even long enough for it to kick in. Just stomach ache from eating a shit load of crystals.
Cyril Seddlebodge - Mon, 15 Jan 2018 16:00:32 EST ID:PHla0GsA No.130644 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1516050032172.gif -(503199B / 491.41KB, 196x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
This is gold, Jerry! The amount eaten and described in the initial report is laughable compared to what people on this board talk about eating. The 43 year old that ate 30 grams for depression is nuts though. I can't imagine being so agitated that the hospital had me, " sedated, intubated and moni-
tored in the ICU." Only to be "extubated" the next day.
Hedda Pickhood - Wed, 17 Jan 2018 19:08:35 EST ID:FFrxZo2x No.130654 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Ok.. so it feels like a super dirty roll but I guess this is /other/ so I'll mention it... But you can basically use caffeine as a sort of MAOI to extend the length of the effects of this nasty, nasty shit.

Dose 100-200mg caffeine 1 hour before dosing the PEA.

But really, don't. It's super neurotoxic and the high caffeine dose leaves you feeling strung the fuck out. Nb to discourage this but then again, /other/ I love your depravity so I must contribute.
Hedda Pickhood - Wed, 17 Jan 2018 19:09:19 EST ID:FFrxZo2x No.130655 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'm a tard wrong thread
Rebecca Forryridge - Thu, 18 Jan 2018 13:23:38 EST ID:Su/uBsh4 No.130665 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>45 minutes after intake.
Lol, and just 7.5 grams. That person overdosed on strong placebo.
Rebecca Forryridge - Thu, 18 Jan 2018 13:23:58 EST ID:Su/uBsh4 No.130666 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>45 minutes after intake.
Lol, and just 7.5 grams. That person overdosed on some strong placebo.
Ian Fallyfine - Sat, 20 Jan 2018 08:47:39 EST ID:IoFDUorc No.130677 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Man this drug is great but it causes problems. I've been trying to only dose once a week. I pounded 5g yesterday, and while I won't get WDs, I'll spend all this week waiting impatiently for my next dose.
Hugh Congerwell - Mon, 22 Jan 2018 18:15:52 EST ID:PHla0GsA No.130692 Ignore Report Quick Reply
One day on 2 off seems to be the trick for my body. If using it day after day, I can tell on day 3 that something's off though. Also, 3 grams gets me nice and social if I"m really trying to feel it. Doesn't 5 make you slightly uncomfortable?
Angus Goodbanks - Mon, 22 Jan 2018 20:06:20 EST ID:IoFDUorc No.130695 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Yeah, 5g was pushing it. Brain zaps and a little nausea. 4g feels like a sweet spot, but I'm pushing it with tolerance. I got pretty gnarly withdrawal after my first bout with the stuff, and am even feeling some now. Do you usually take lower doses and occasionally bump up? I'm mostly using it as an alcohol replacement, so I try to squeeze as much recreational value out as I can.
Nathaniel Crinningstock - Tue, 23 Jan 2018 05:05:54 EST ID:PHla0GsA No.130698 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Yeah, I like 2 grams as my usual but bump it up to 3 if I want to really feel it. I don't use it as an alcohol substitute though, I use it to help not drink too much. I almost always drink while on phenibut, but it's always WAY less than if I hadn't taken it. I'm a drunk by trade (bartender/DJ) and phenibut gets me ready to go without having to have 700 drinks before I head out for the night.

Try taking 2 grams with nothing on your stomach and then a few hours later eating some food and having a few drinks. It rounds it out and draws out the social function you want. Phenibut isn't a wizard drug, but its a good one for sure.
Isabella Habberbine - Wed, 24 Jan 2018 07:08:46 EST ID:1oT182s5 No.130704 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1516795726658.png -(1309137B / 1.25MB, 1280x738) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
anime butt
Nicholas Sennerpore - Sat, 03 Feb 2018 21:42:19 EST ID:IoFDUorc No.130753 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1517712139592.jpg -(52929B / 51.69KB, 604x455) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I've managed to get on a schedule that prevents most WD symptoms. But my off days still kill me with neck tension. It keeps me up at night and all day I'm massaging my throat. Theanine helps a little, but it doesn't last very long and I think it contributes a little cross-tolerance. I've come to enjoy phenibut more than many other drugs, but this shit almost makes it not worth it.
Isabella Smallspear - Sat, 03 Feb 2018 23:14:44 EST ID:h7nZgvtP No.130754 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I have tolerated doses of pregabalin up to 300mg. 300mg causes delightful motor coordination inhibition that's fun to navigate, an unusual visual activity that's interesting to witness, a full-body relaxation and an urge to sleep. That's about all the redeeming qualities it possess. I much prefer to use benzodiazepines or opioids for sleep because fuck you why not, if used infrequently they are perfect for my rebel soul.

I've got Phenibut HCl on the way! If it makes it into my hands I'll be giddy as a schoolgirl, having had some interest in it since 2015. When I found out it was nootropic in low doses it rose up the ranks of my priorities list.
Martin Sasslesudge - Sun, 04 Feb 2018 03:11:53 EST ID:PHla0GsA No.130755 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Take 500mgs the first day you get the Phen, then 2 days later eat 2 grams. It should give you an idea as to how the nootropic effect feels and the recreational effect feels. Don't forget it takes about 3 hours on an empty stomach to hit you, so don't redose expecting it to hit you faster; that's how you get the spins.
Dextrolord - Sun, 04 Feb 2018 03:44:28 EST ID:zaDpEd9l No.130757 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1517733868145.jpg -(26319B / 25.70KB, 641x386) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.

Fear ate 420

This nigga smoked too much something;)
Fuck Bardforth - Sun, 04 Feb 2018 05:55:21 EST ID:L3I0j8xt No.130759 Ignore Report Quick Reply
What's your schedule?
Nicholas Sennerpore - Sun, 04 Feb 2018 11:44:22 EST ID:IoFDUorc No.130764 Ignore Report Quick Reply
4g every 5 days. It's still too much.
Isabella Smallspear - Sun, 04 Feb 2018 15:06:56 EST ID:h7nZgvtP No.130766 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Thanks for the tip m8. I still have to read up on receptor affinities and doses and such. In no particular rush.
Shitting Tillingridge - Mon, 05 Feb 2018 08:52:37 EST ID:TwW8ypGr No.130771 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Anyone here mixed phenibut with benzos? One attacks gaba a and one b. I wonder if it would just be a dizzy overload.
Phineas Honeyridge - Wed, 07 Feb 2018 12:22:21 EST ID:KMGYaLyF No.130777 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1518024141396.gif -(1392839B / 1.33MB, 200x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Whelp, I guess I'm gonna answer my own question. Took 1000mgs phenibut earlier with some FL-modafinil, and popped a 1mg etizolam tablet approx 15 minutes ago. Already feels good man.
Edwin Saddleridge - Wed, 07 Feb 2018 15:41:20 EST ID:h7nZgvtP No.130779 Ignore Report Quick Reply
My Phenibut arrived in the mail today.
Having had a "good feeling" about this substance (despite only now having gone over some of the receptor activity and doses) and never running into buyer's remorse I decided to buy the "medium" size option on my source's website.

Turns out a "Medium" jar is 125g of the shit lol
I really hope this substance is actually valuable as a nootropic or an anxiolytic so it doesn't (coincidentally, humourously so) wind up being relegated to a simple recreational substance that I can hardly fathom how long it will take me to consume, like pregabalin before it.

There seems to be next to nil information on nootropic doses, this is nice as some of us shall pioneer contributions to experiences in these ranges. I'm thinking of taking 250mg and leaving another 250mg on standby, or looking up what they use for medicinal doses in Russia and then take the maximum single dose.

I really hope this isn't just more giggly delightfully coordination-crippling relaxing GABA fare.
Lydia Grandwater - Thu, 08 Feb 2018 14:27:09 EST ID:L3I0j8xt No.130784 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>I really hope this isn't just more giggly delightfully coordination-crippling relaxing GABA fare.

For me it's exactly that, but toned down and coordination stays fine
Albert Shakewater - Thu, 08 Feb 2018 21:58:58 EST ID:h7nZgvtP No.130785 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I found this out last night. I started with a dose of 500mg, went to class, noticed very little that couldn't be chalked up to cannabis, took 1000mg upon arriving home 4hrs later, noticed an excitability and an uplifted mood.

Not too sleepy, but I ended up giggling quite a bit as I fell asleep. I noticed a definite stimulation, matching the tweakishness I saw another user exhibit online a few years back.

Unfortunately, I noticed little nootropic benefit, aside from motivation to write.
It will serve well as a possible recreational substance but zdifhjlgsfs;dkjfngilkjdnsaf do I ever have an assload. Using maximum 3x/week so it will be a fucking while.

Urges to redose noted today.
Doris Dressleville - Fri, 09 Feb 2018 00:34:12 EST ID:tw7H0FQ9 No.130787 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Jump to 3gs next time, but make sure to wait the 3 days. Being smart with this stuff is the best way to use it. I mean, you wouldn't eat Molly every day would you?
Basil Heffingsig - Fri, 09 Feb 2018 09:41:57 EST ID:L3I0j8xt No.130788 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'd suggest you don't use Phenibut three times a week, at least for me that would induce notably elevated anxiety, but if you're normally chill you might be able to handle it. And it also depends on the dose, if you do under 2 grams or so you might be fine. Anyway, this is the stuff you will notice yourself and adjust accordingly.

As Doris said 3 grams can be a lot more of a fun time, when the effects actually become noticeable without any doubt (below it can kind of be brushed off as placebo).

Also combining with alcohol is amazing imo, you drink less, but become a lot more sociable. For me it's kind of like what alcohol felt the first couple of times many years ago. Beware though, if you get wasted you can get NASTY rebound anxiety if you're prone to that.

To summarize I'd say that Phenibut is a bit more trouble than it's worth, the effects are subtle and barely enjoyable, the rebound anxiety is there if you dose more than once per week pretty much, but other people report wildly different results, so your mileage may vary
Albert Shakewater - Fri, 09 Feb 2018 15:25:18 EST ID:h7nZgvtP No.130790 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'll feel it out. I'll prepare two 1.5g doses for today (I understand I may forego some of the euphorias by taking another dose so soon).

3x/7-day period is my allowance for any GABAnergics. Taking a dose of pregabalin or etizolam removes one potential dose for Phenibut or Oxazepam. I take medicinal Cannabis for anxiety and it works surprisingly well, so I fear not a rebound. If I notice one, I will adjust my usage pattern posthaste.

Thanks for all the tips y'all 800mg Phenylpiracetam coursing through the veins (my dose is very high because of a high natural tolerance and old habits - this is a dose for moving 80lbs of groceries a few kilometers hahah).
Jenny Nicklewater - Wed, 14 Feb 2018 19:41:31 EST ID:a7CqaMAv No.130814 Ignore Report Quick Reply
~700mg Phenibut with the stack tonight. Gonna mix it with some alcohol when I arrive home - perhaps I will consume less alcohol and be less hung over tomorrow!

Perhaps... Hahahahah
Shitting Crimmerwin - Mon, 05 Mar 2018 10:21:41 EST ID:Z3yTKAkO No.130921 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I've been looking to try Phenibut, but I can't decide on whether to get HCL or FAA. I've heard that HCL can give an upset stomach, is there any other differences?
Matilda Nillerdock - Mon, 05 Mar 2018 15:05:27 EST ID:T8Wpo8rm No.130922 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1520280327095.jpg -(43416B / 42.40KB, 493x430) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Faa hits faster but is much more short lived.
The hcl lasts a lot longer for me.
The Faa can be used sublingually.
I say order both
Esther Gommleridge - Mon, 05 Mar 2018 17:03:47 EST ID:juK3oBqg No.130923 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1520287427315.png -(1105776B / 1.05MB, 640x1136) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Absolute garbage

I've played with a lot of benzos in the past but before trying this probably hadn't done them In a year or long and it didn't do a single thing.
David Crunningkid - Mon, 05 Mar 2018 17:45:21 EST ID:SV64a+M6 No.130926 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Did ya way out 3 grams? Did ya eat it on an empty stomach? Did ya give it 3 hours to kick in?

It's no alprazolam that's for sure, but you can't go into it expecting that.
Doris Banderpork - Mon, 05 Mar 2018 21:15:32 EST ID:juK3oBqg No.130927 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1520302532085.jpg -(134517B / 131.36KB, 800x775) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I can't remember as it was last summer but I tried a few times in a row then gave it a week tried it again and nothing then again with ketamine and it put me into a sort of hole then I fell asleep.

I think I only got 4-6 goes out of it .

That nootropic site has very good reviews as well but I also bought colouractam and piractam and I never got anything from it.

>what I was looking for
I was expecting to at least get that no fucks given like you get of Valium and nothing else but nope.

Btw I don't have anxiety and I am confident in some ways but I like the way Valium/alcohol give you that bigger boost when it comes to talking to people in certain ways
Eugene Ducklemadge - Tue, 06 Mar 2018 13:23:30 EST ID:IoFDUorc No.130932 Ignore Report Quick Reply
fasoracetam for phenibut tolerance yes/no?
Ernest Settingfield - Tue, 06 Mar 2018 18:36:38 EST ID:3vD9MG9p No.130934 Ignore Report Quick Reply
It's more of a social booster than an anxiety deadener. It's not that I don't get anti-anxiety, but more that I can't stop talking. It's almost more of a stim than a benzo in my experience.
Phineas Pickwill - Wed, 07 Mar 2018 23:27:20 EST ID:h7nZgvtP No.130935 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Very much this.

Phenibut's sedative effects are most noticeable after 5-6 hours when you finally stop walking around and lay down for bed - the relaxation kicks in. When you wake up, you feel very relaxed too, well into the next day.
Hannah Hisslegold - Thu, 08 Mar 2018 18:27:15 EST ID:bWw3t/tx No.130938 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I am looking to try phenibut for the first time i have a few questions:
What brand of phenibut should i get?
have you guys ever gotten sleep paralysis from it?
Phineas Mammlemere - Fri, 09 Mar 2018 13:48:08 EST ID:T8Wpo8rm No.130944 Ignore Report Quick Reply
So I ordered phenibut a month or so ago. I like it for the most part. I spaced my days like they tell you too. Then some fucked up shit happened in my family and I went nuts. Couldn't work without crying etc. So I was like what the hell. Let's knock these two weeks out using the new ally. This was great. I got everything done with ease and only got sad on occasions by myself. I even stopped using Kratom for a week. Which is good because I've been wanting to quit completely for a while so I've been tapering off. Now it's week two without Kratom. I feel like shit haha. I also Ran out of phenibut like 5 days ago. Man these withdrawals are shit. I should have listened. Nothing unbearable though. Just hard to sleep these days. I went a head and stopped weed too. It's been about two days without which is exceedingly good for me. I have some phenibut hcl on order now but I will use it the right way this time. Just wanted to say don't Fuck up y'all
Walter Guppergold - Sat, 10 Mar 2018 04:05:45 EST ID:IoFDUorc No.130953 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>more of a stim than a benzo in my experience
Phenibut seems to be more dopaminergic than its cousins. That explains why it gets people motivated and how it gets away with being called a ""nootropic""
Reuben Pickshit - Tue, 13 Mar 2018 07:28:01 EST ID:IoFDUorc No.130964 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1520940481232.jpg -(41178B / 40.21KB, 800x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Phenibut is subtle in most ways, but its affect on music is amazing. There's nothing else quite like it. It's as if your ears are no longer a filter and the music is flowing directly into your brain.
Rebecca Semmleman - Tue, 13 Mar 2018 18:56:00 EST ID:4HjBy3Gj No.130965 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I also love the music synergy. It makes me want to get the fuck down. I tell you what.

>got a new shipment in
Just did a little Faa before I got my house work down. Feeling good now. Gonna go boogie now. Tata
Graham Claylock - Thu, 15 Mar 2018 20:24:33 EST ID:IoFDUorc No.130978 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1521159873580.jpg -(53599B / 52.34KB, 320x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Took fasoracetam, 20mg
Instant phenibut WD symptoms.
Eugene Brapperson - Fri, 16 Mar 2018 16:03:50 EST ID:K8B5jg2U No.130981 Ignore Report Quick Reply

I tried phenibut out for a few days last year. By the end of the 5 gram sample I bought online I was calling it "phenibutt" because it gave me the most watery and explosive diarrhea of my life. It wasn't the painful kind but it was like my entire body was just dumping all water content out of my ass. I almost shit myself several times and had to clinch like crazy.

Definitely gave me some pretty nice anxiolysis but the trade-off of endless watery diarrhea made it impossible to leave my apartment until it wore off.
Ebenezer Bruddlenut - Wed, 21 Mar 2018 12:20:58 EST ID:h7nZgvtP No.131023 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Thusfar I've found phenibut to be something I use when I have large volumes of work, usually writing to do. It seems to have little benefit in class when receiving information. However, I took a test on 300mg Phenylpiracetam and so much phenibut I have only two memories from said test (somewhere over 2g), and I passed with 101%, no joke.

But then again, I just passed a quiz in the same course last night with no nootropics, other than my medications, in my system with 100%. There may be no correlation and phenibut may indeed just be something good for dancing like no one's watching.

Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.