420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Chili Peppers by Basil Drimmerbidging - Fri, 10 Nov 2017 21:49:33 EST ID:0F+F5bB/ No.130325 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1510368573723.jpg -(32114B / 31.36KB, 510x384) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 32114
Do Chilli Peppers count as a drug? I heard the chemical in them is a psychedelic?

I tried to use some habaneros today to enhance my psy trip but could only manage to down one as the salivation and burning was way too much to handle. It gave a bit of euphoria but didn't give anything psychedelic-wise. Are there more efficient ways?
>>
CrazyFolksTribe !owU3wSU682 - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 00:24:10 EST ID:CWhcodHj No.130327 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510377850477.jpg -(89049B / 86.96KB, 600x1007) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I love me some capsaicin, but it's not psychedelic. It can improve your mood and indirectly cause opioid effects, the intensity of which depends on how much pain and burning you're willing to endure.

I find that eating a medium-hot pepper over a period of 30 minutes gives a better "high" than eating a very hot pepper in a minute or two. And sometimes salsa or hot sauce can keep you burning (and releasing endorphins) longer than plain peppers.

My advice? Try plugging them.
>>
Basil Drimmerbidging - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 01:52:33 EST ID:0F+F5bB/ No.130328 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>130327
Well thanks for the advice. I'll ignore the last bit but thanks anyway
>>
Edwin Fimmleworth - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 19:45:37 EST ID:mzRu52cF No.130329 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>130327

>try plugging them

Every fucking time on this chan, someone suggests sticking drugs up your arse.
>>
William Barryhall - Sun, 12 Nov 2017 04:30:20 EST ID:K6Bq4Olc No.130332 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Don't stick spicy things up your butt. They will burn like crazy and you won't get the opioid-like effects that you do when eating them with your mouth.
>>
Fanny Grimwater - Fri, 17 Nov 2017 06:35:16 EST ID:vSxn7IH8 No.130359 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>130325
You can get kind of "high" if you eat enough chilis....

If you stick to medium chilis (like jalapeno) or make a hot sauce/stew/whatever, and make sure to get to the stage of getting "cold sweats", you'll likely feel at least a bit sleepy afterwards.

Chicken, cheese, tobacco and weed synergize well with chilis. Chicken and some cheeses contain chemicals that make you tired (among those, various tryptamines). Tobacco and weed mellows the nerves...

You won't get any /psy/ synergy or experience from chilis or hot sauce, but it can help you get to sleep. If you have a hard time sleeping, just make a bowl of cheesy nachos with chicken and enjoy with hot salsa and pickled jalapenos... An after-dinner joint will ensure a quick KO.

But, unlike Homer in the episode of your pic related, you won't be kicking imaginary turles or talking to space coyotes....

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.