420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Intranasal Insulin Thread by Edwin Fimmleworth - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 19:56:34 EST ID:mzRu52cF No.130330 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1510448194415.jpg -(1862198B / 1.78MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1862198
I just started a regimen of 10 IU twice daily, may bump it up to 20 IU daily in a few days.

Been on it for three days, noticed it gives what appears to be a gentle mood boost, but after the second day I really noticed how unusually productive I was, to a point where I have gotten more work done on my hobbyist electronic projects than I have in about two months, also got two medium sized school assignments out of the way I normally would have procrastinated doing.

Placebo or legit? Anyone else want to weigh in
>>
Fanny Grimwater - Fri, 17 Nov 2017 06:51:16 EST ID:vSxn7IH8 No.130360 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>130330
legit enough, but please, for the sake of your future, read on!

One of the symptoms of untreated diabetes is fatigue and headaches... As you have taken insulin, the symptom has been alleviated, and you now feel more energetic.

I wouldn't start misusing insulin or upping the dose without your doctor's consent. Not only does it not produce any recreational effects, but it can also cause a lot of hell if you overdose and go hypoglycemic.

Further down the line, your body might become resistant to insulin if you keep overdosing. You might also encounter other problems with your metabolism.

If you have type 1 diabetes, especially the auto-immune variant (where your own body actively fights your pancreas), you should always carefully regulate your dose and monitor your diet.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.