420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Kratom help and kava questions by Betsy Nenningbanks - Mon, 01 Jan 2018 22:09:16 EST ID:juK3oBqg No.130543 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1514862556042.jpg -(59719B / 58.32KB, 720x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 59719
First off what's the fuss.I bought a big small pack a few months ago from the Netherlands and I either;Felt extreme nausea,had a mild effect like a sort of tramadol high where I was just wanting to talk,ate half a packet of one strain and it made me think is this heroin but then I collapsed on the couch for 5 hours feeling as if I was going to be sick.
7/10 times it barely done anything and most of the time I felt extreme nausea .

I suspect the best one I trie was white bono or somthing.

>question
What's the best strain for me to try for a chilled mellor high and what dose ?
I'm going get capsules next time.

I want to get my mother some for her pain and sleep disorder.shes been eating soldapol what's the 30/500 codein paracetamol tablets for ears.Dr won't give her the pure minis and she thinks gabapenton what she is already prescribed to be rather shot.Doesnt feel that strong to her and it makes her wake up all groggy and shit.

>kava kavao finally want to give this a try always have

There are a few sources out there and it does seem exspensive.Ive read a bit about it but would like to hear experiences from my favourite site.

What variety should I try
What site should a Brit get it from(99% site we can talk about legal sources if not tell me to fuck off

What are the effects really like ? Some reports on erowid make it seem magical.But then I also got that vibe from kratom and it just never lived up to the hype.

I guess when you're almost a pro at drug taking (party animal no junky) the effects of these arnt going to do a whole much )

One big reason I want to try it is because alcohol contains sill amounts of caps and I'm trying to gym more serious and I can't drink in moderation or smoke weed
>>
Cyril Crecklenidge - Thu, 04 Jan 2018 00:45:10 EST ID:I8FImnve No.130560 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I don't know about kava, but for kratom if you want a relaxing opiate high you should take a red-vein strain and in a high dose. That being said, you will feel the nausea it's just a part of it, for me anyway. Morphine also makes me nauseous but codeine doesn't for some reason. Morphine and kratom both act on the same receptor.
>>
Fuck Gevingbanks - Thu, 04 Jan 2018 02:53:25 EST ID:d253OyZI No.130561 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>130560
Yes but codeine also works on the same receptors as morphine.
>>
ℂ⌬©⍟ℕυͳ - Sat, 06 Jan 2018 23:02:31 EST ID:XgR4HG2e No.130582 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Red vein kratom. Noble(?) Kava I believe is the only one around now for a good reason. Just get a good supplier of powder and soak the shit in hot water. Knead it around a bit and strain. Kava is nice but you kind of need a lot. Drink 2 cups and see where your at. Kratom is better tbh
>>
Phyllis Pongerbanks - Sat, 24 Mar 2018 04:16:06 EST ID:RDVhIqDh No.131037 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>130560
Ginger helps the nausea from kratom in my experience
>>
James Dartford - Sat, 24 Mar 2018 06:04:33 EST ID:mAZHYNQK No.131038 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>130561
all mu-opoid agonism is the same shit just different levels of potency and the only reason you junkies shit on kratom or mild opis is because you've blasted your tolerance to kingdom come.
>>
Shit Trotman - Fri, 20 Apr 2018 17:12:30 EST ID:APd1TwrX No.131207 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1524258750551.jpg -(4555B / 4.45KB, 210x211) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Kava kava sucks. Use bali or malay kratom for pain killing, and maeng da for energy and a little bit of euphoria. A trusted brand would be American Kratom or O.P.M.S
>>
Basil Dellynudge - Sun, 22 Apr 2018 21:42:26 EST ID:FFMgH5+O No.131222 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131207
What's good for sting euphoria
Or strong sedation
>>
Fuck Nummerlock - Sun, 22 Apr 2018 23:15:00 EST ID:PZlZuUXF No.131223 Ignore Report Quick Reply
nausea is pretty common with kratom at first

how much were you taking?

A starter doses for someone with no tolerance should only be a few grams up to maybe 5 if you're bigger. If you take too much kratom with a low tolerance it will be overwhelming and not fun so best to start off small and work your way up.

I recommend green strains. Maeng Da, Borneo, etc. Strains and potency differ from vendor to vendor so it is good to go with one that has good reviews. Check out the kratom subrebbit for lists of good vendors and reviews.

Red strains are also good. If you can find a great red strain then that's usually the best, I usually recommend green strains because they're more functional and you get a mood/energy boost instead of being more sedated like with red. Also, red strains seem to be more hit and miss in my experience whereas greens tend to be more consistent. But that don't matter if you have a good recommendation.
>>
Fuck Nummerlock - Sun, 22 Apr 2018 23:15:46 EST ID:PZlZuUXF No.131224 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Also, the best red strains which had great sedation and decent euphoria that I've found are Red Borneo, Red Horn and Red Bali.
>>
Fuck Soggleford - Sun, 22 Apr 2018 23:51:21 EST ID:NZNlMEyh No.131227 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131038
No one is shitting on your precious kratom. Try understanding the point being made before you mouth off.
>>
Isabella Cinkinstetch - Tue, 24 Apr 2018 13:58:08 EST ID:FBK+VtEx No.131239 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131227
nobody cares about your HURRR ROCKSTARERRR KEITH RICHARDDSSS hierarchy of substances that fuck you up. Go destroy your life elsewhere in peace or at least on >>>/opi/ where you can tell yourself there are no long-term physical health effects all you like in your gangstalking bubble of sheer delusion.
>>
Ernest Buzzham - Tue, 01 May 2018 23:10:59 EST ID:+TXXrJEE No.131264 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131239
i do
>>
Isabella Farrystock - Thu, 03 May 2018 07:54:00 EST ID:lAgug5aG No.131271 Ignore Report Quick Reply
have fun with your withdrawal, fucked up testosterone, dopamine and "no physical health effects", it's just another opioid-like drug
>>
Frederick Sommlebanks - Fri, 04 May 2018 21:30:21 EST ID:PZlZuUXF No.131282 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131271
>testosterone

why would someone go on the internet and tell lies?
>>
Priscilla Haffinghat - Sat, 05 May 2018 15:54:08 EST ID:m+TWfjtw No.131284 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131282
yeah, cause opioids and opiod related stuff doesn't lower testosterone ok

I swear kratomfags are worse than cannabitches
>>
Simon Chiddleworth - Sun, 06 May 2018 05:59:02 EST ID:K6qEQSRV No.131286 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131284
You seem like an angry guy. Take your meds. And come back when you have proof that a much weaker but similar version of an opioid has just as significant of an impact on test. I shoot massive loads, I've gained 30lb in muscle mass and have a 10x stronger libido since switching from opiates to kratom so i guess it's just my experience vs your guess.

Keep up the good fight against kratom though. Don't let my experience and a total lack of scientific proof stop you.
>>
David Dizzlelock - Mon, 14 May 2018 19:59:32 EST ID:NZNlMEyh No.131302 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131286
Having higher T after switching from opioids to kratom only suggests that it has a lesser effect on testosterone than whatever opioids you were taking before. It doesn't mean that going from sober to taking kratom won't have a negative impact on testosterone levels.
There isn't a lot of evidence for kratom specifically but almost all mu agonists seem to have this effect, even bupe despite what you may be told.
That's not to say that the effect will necessarily be noticeable, especially if you're young and not on a huge dose.
>>
Shitting Crigglelock - Sat, 19 May 2018 19:50:22 EST ID:1Hr6wpVs No.131312 Ignore Report Quick Reply
daily/heavy kratom use most definitely lower testosterone. I'm trans and I don't even have to take my testosterone blocking medications when i take this shit

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.