420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Chiliheads? by Nathaniel Pibblefire - Mon, 08 Jan 2018 19:14:13 EST ID:a900YaTu No.130598 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1515456853225.png -(447120B / 436.64KB, 1260x2052) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 447120
So, how many of you enjoy eating super spicy food for the high it produces? As I understand this isn't a direct effect, but the result of pain stimulating the release of endorphins. Research seems to prove this as naloxone is apparently capable of blocking the euphoric effects in a similar way it does to opoids.

I'm currently enjoying some super spicy boneless wings from a chain called East Coast Wings and some home made mule cocktails.The combination always makes me feel light headed and euphoric though peppers alone are enjoyable for me. Alcohol just seems to amplify the euphoric effects from what I can tell. Several months back they switched around their spiciness/sauce recipes.

The Insanity wing used to be a thing you could only order one of and had to sign a waiver, but they got rid of that and renamed their hottest wings Insanity which had previously be called Inferno. I ate the old insanity wing a couple times, and while it was enjoyable for the first fifteen to thirty minutes, the intense stomach pain and uncontrolled vomiting was not.

The only downside I've experienced from eating really spicy food (other than that which has made me vomit and feel like my stomach is on fire such as East Coast's former Insanity wing) is the gastrointestinal problems. Eating really spicy food always gives me some mild stomach pain and fire shits the next day, but its no worse than a hangover and alcohol counteracts the stomach pain fairly well. I generally hit my local wing bar about once or twice a month.
>>
Polly Guttingridge - Tue, 09 Jan 2018 00:15:59 EST ID:T8Wpo8rm No.130600 Ignore Report Quick Reply
There was this old dude my dad knew that used to drink multiple bottles of hot sauce daily for years because he craved the high it gave him.
I eat a lot of spicy stuff too. Nothing crazy but I still crave it's effects. Well besides the cocoa lava...

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.