Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Did taimapedia take a shit? by Phyllis Banningway - Tue, 16 Jan 2018 03:16:31 EST ID:zWhjn3mb No.130649 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1516090591528.jpg -(47422B / 46.31KB, 480x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 47422
So I'm compiling a list of potentially recreational items that can bought legally through amazon and have little to no preparation.
Feel free to add to the list and include info.
Thanks

Psychedelics:

LSA (ergine) - A precursor to LSD. It's structurally similar but is said to have almost not similarity trip wise. Little visuals with heavy body and mind load.
It can be obtained from hawaiian baby woodrose seeds and morning glory seeds. Be sure they're marked as untreated because you don't want to eat pesticides.

DMT - Dmt is pretty well known at this point, and occurs naturally in a ton of things including our own brains. You can find bulk plants containing this chemical as well as resins for the purpose of ayahuasca or acid-base extractions.
Remember that it's only orally active with an MAOI. Plants containing MAOI's such as syrian rue are found in the "frequently purchased together" category conveniently enough.

Mescaline - Amazon used to sell cactus cuttings but it looks like there are none anymore. You can still find legal mescaline containing cacti including San Pedro and Peruvian Torch on ebay and every other market though.
People generally make a disgusting gloopy reduction tea or acid-base extraction.

Stimulants:
Propylhexedrine- A synthetic stimulant and analogue of meth. It can be found in inhalers and nasal decongestants such as benzedrex for it's potent vasoconstricting properties. When abused the high is said to be similar to a strong amphetamine dose.
The tube of decongestant is cracked open and the cotton inside is soaked in water until it dissolves or at least softens up. You can just eat the cotton but it has essential oils and taste like shit. Supposedly also can clog your shit tubes so maybe blend it into a smoothie if you can't wait for it to soak.

Dissociatives:
DXM - Probably the most well known otc high. I probably don't even need to elaborate on this one, but might as well. It's found in cough syrups. If you're gonna do it, make sure you don't take something with any other active ingredients. NONE. Sugar alcohols are inactive but will also give you horrible stomach issues so unless you want to spend your trip pissing out of your asshole, avoid those too if you can.

N2O - Laughing gas. Super fun, but short lived and can become expensive as shit if you're doing it back to back. It's used to make whipped cream and you can find them in boxes of hundreds... you know... in case you have an industrial sized bakery. You need a whipped cream dispenser or cracker and balloon if you want to squeeze the sweet sweet lung juice out of them though so it's an investment.

Opiates:
Opium - Let me tell you guys a story. Back in the hey days of the wild west web you could actually buy entire poppy pods. These were and still are to a lesser degree used as decorations. You could literally get bags of fucking opium filled pods sent to your house.
Sadly like most once legal drugs it became too popular and people started overdosing and being too blatant. Now you can only find them super expensive and heavily regulated. Even if you do they're sometimes washed out. It's not worth it anymore.
That being said, you can still get unwashed and untreated poppy seeds which aren't psychoactive themselves but if unwashed contain residual amounts of opium from the lining of the pods.
People generally put them in water and shake the shti out of it then drink the water. It's pretty dangerous since you can't gauge the dose, but lol opium nod.

Deleriants:
Lol just kidding. Don't do deleriants.

Other:
Dimethyl Ether - If you're not against huffing this one is relatively safe and pretty fun. It's used for photography.

Nutmeg - Contains a psychoactive chemical called myristicin which is an antichlorgenic and has shitty side effects to match. I've never done it but some people report good success. The myristicin is volatile so the fresher the nutmeg is the better.
Reports vary from a weed like dreamy trip with vivid hallucinations to full on delirium and violent vomiting. Only a couple overdoses have ever been reported though, so take that how you will.

Kava - It's a slight sedative. It fucking sucks though. If you take a ton you get a slight benzo like effect but it's linked to liver damage in high amounts. Maybe just drink some chamomile tea or some shit.
>>
Hamilton Sindlefoot - Tue, 16 Jan 2018 22:43:21 EST ID:lEZRu6DX No.130651 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>130649
Nutmeg is generally referred to as /del/.
Don't hate on /del/. 300/300mg DPH/DXM is a wonderful experience.
Don't know if you can buy it off Amazon but Kratom is nice. Nicer than Kava for sure.
>>
Jarsten - Wed, 17 Jan 2018 08:01:17 EST ID:WxbqoLth No.130652 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>Walmarts site
has side vendors that sell cool stuff like phenibut and Phenethylamine. Both are not to be taken lightly and I don't recommend mixing them. I've read bad reports about the combo health wise.
>ebay
Lots of cool stuff on here but supplies vary.
Sceletium tortuosm (kanna)
Pedro cuttings(multiple types not just pachanoi type)
Just search around. Do research before you buy. Sometimes you can get screwed over on prices. Also a good tip for finding stuff like this is to find the sellers that sell all these on my list and above and search their other items. I've found some wild stuff that way.
You can get spore syringes and fly agaric though I haven't purchased either. Just an idea. If I think of something else I'll type that shit up.
>>
Nell Meshlog - Wed, 17 Jan 2018 08:56:02 EST ID:zWhjn3mb No.130653 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>130652
yeah spores and presterilized growing substrates are available for anyone willing to grow.
I've done it a few times and while it's minimal work, it takes like 3 months which is a fucking drag.
>>
Shit Mongerhot - Wed, 17 Jan 2018 20:22:13 EST ID:KAO26+ER No.130657 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Research chemicals. Not amazon but other places
>>
Jarsten - Wed, 17 Jan 2018 20:35:42 EST ID:1JXa0Bjn No.130658 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1516239342749.jpg -(463154B / 452.30KB, 893x1035) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>research chemicals
Be careful with that shit though. Sometimes you get more than you bargained for. I had a friend die at a festival that way. He took a bunch of 25b or something similar and abused it. So be very careful. Just saying doodes
>safety first and you'll get high forever
>>
Polly Gendlebanks - Thu, 18 Jan 2018 16:42:47 EST ID:3J5CaPEr No.130669 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>130658
When lumping all "legal new drugs" as research chemicals you've got to realize that there are a lot of different classes that they fall into. 25i-NBOME is a shit tier psychedelic that you can OD from. Don't clump all the fun RC benzos, stims, and dissociatives in with 25i.
>>
Jarsten - Thu, 18 Jan 2018 17:05:53 EST ID:AFAAbr1V No.130670 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1516313153189.jpg -(142982B / 139.63KB, 800x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>130669
>lumping
Sorry that's not what I was trying to do. I was just letting folks know that [sometimes] you might have a dangerous substance. I also want to bring up the fact that some of the new drugs have no way of testing what they are. Safety is always a first tier consideration for me. Not everyone thinks that way. My post was not meant to scare anyone away from RC's but to encourage safety research. I mean, shit, Ive used lots of RCs with no problems at all. I have done quite a few 25 class drugs with no adverse effects at all besides some body temp problems. Had I not started low then that problem would have been worse. Sorry to cause any confusion. I just want y'all to have fun and not wind up in the hospital with the pigs in your ass haha
>>
Jarsten - Fri, 19 Jan 2018 21:23:05 EST ID:Lki3UDV9 No.130674 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>130669
>all the fun RC Benzos, still, and dissasociatives
Could you be more specific. Which ones do you consider fun? Legitimately interested.
>>
Betsy Fommerstock - Sat, 20 Jan 2018 06:01:18 EST ID:7Wzw+k+K No.130676 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>130674
Not that same guy and it's not really an rc benzo but etizolam is the most fun diazepine ive tried, and it's nice and unscheduled in most countries
>>
Ian Fallyfine - Sat, 20 Jan 2018 08:57:58 EST ID:IoFDUorc No.130678 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I really want to find a good legal stim. I'm wary about benzedrex because apparently it's a very powerful vasoconstrictor, and I don't want my veins to explode.
>>
Jarsten - Mon, 22 Jan 2018 17:16:28 EST ID:lSxaCgHc No.130690 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1516659388587.jpg -(157950B / 154.25KB, 960x744) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>130676
Oh no I definitely don't fuck with those. They either make me pass out or get blackout angry. Not a fan of either. My friend loved that stuff though. He and a bunch of friends did that shit and had an orgy. Turned sour when this chicks mom tried to charge everyone with rape though. Smh crazy folks.
>>
Hugh Congerwell - Mon, 22 Jan 2018 18:13:19 EST ID:PHla0GsA No.130691 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>130678
Unfortunately all of the good cathinones got banned along with the "bath salts" scare years back in the US. I've taken to using FLmodafinil recently as it's legal in the US, ships out of one supplier in Chicago, and requires less weight to wake you up. I know it's not a stim in any traditional sense, but goddamn does it give me a jolt that caffeine never did!
>>
Oliver Gishdat - Tue, 23 Jan 2018 22:07:19 EST ID:6G53qxbF No.130700 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>130676
Hey its been ages since i read about this but people combine, i think, MAOIBs and PEA and call it "poor mans meth", like Hordenine and PEA, or tyramine and PEA, or all 3 or something. Check that out and if you do it report back, there's not that much out there on the internet about it.
>>
jarsten - Tue, 23 Jan 2018 22:28:09 EST ID:T8Wpo8rm No.130701 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>130700
i have hordenine and pea right now but i wanna try it on a day off. pea is pretty fucking strong though. stronger than i expected. i think the hordenine is supposed to lengthen that effect. i dont know about poor mans meth or whatever. i dont do meth but have used adderal/vyvanse/ritalin before and it didnt quite feel like speeding titties to me. maybe the hordenine will change it up.
>>
Oliver Gishdat - Wed, 24 Jan 2018 18:41:16 EST ID:6G53qxbF No.130710 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>130701
lengthen and strengthen or so I've read.
>>
Samuel Goodstone - Sun, 04 Feb 2018 12:09:44 EST ID:/YOoomY7 No.130765 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1517764184781.gif -(1016153B / 992.34KB, 290x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>130649
>Dimethyl Ether

I think you mean DiETHYL ether
>>
Nigel Sushford - Sun, 11 Feb 2018 10:48:48 EST ID:T8Wpo8rm No.130795 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>130700
So I tried the hordenine and pea combo. Don't think I timed them right because it didn't work as expected
>>
Jarvis Drollyfoot - Sat, 14 Apr 2018 01:34:17 EST ID:X13uBKPT No.131169 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>130649
Phenibut - GABAergic. Similar to gabapentin or lyrica
Poppy seed tea - get unwashed poppy seeds, from the right vendor at the right time. Shake in room temperature water for 5-10 min, strain and drink. Gets you lit for like 12 hours.
Nutmeg - already listed, but i just wanna say nutmeg is dank and anyone who disagrees is doing it wrong
2m2b - butyl alcohol. Liquid, sold as a reagent. Like ethanol but a bit more sedating, a little more like a benzo. Many times more potent by volume. Doesn't convert to acetaldehyde in the blood meaning little/no hangover.
Kava - man kava can be serious. You just need to push it a lot. Still, not suitable for long term or heavy use.
Inhalants - don't do these

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.