420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Suppress Hunger by Fucking Himmerson - Thu, 08 Mar 2018 23:20:17 EST ID:OSajtA0L No.130940 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1520569217697.gif -(508652B / 496.73KB, 312x205) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 508652
I have an eating problem. It's not that my body gets hungry... it rarely does that. Instead, my brain just starts feeling like a gaping abyss is forming in the center, it sucks all my good feels and self-control into it and the only way to plug it up is with a kiloton payload of shitty food. This is despite the fact that I otherwise eat normally, exercise, have friends, socialize, do hobbies, etc. All the feel-good stuff people would tell someone they are compensating for if they said they had this behavior. It doesn't make a difference.

It sends me off the rails and forces me to binge eat until I'm sick and half-comatose. Exerting willpower doesn't have anything to do with it. The willpower gets sucked into the black hole too. I just gradually become like in Being John Malkovich, a totally powerless observer inside my own head while I watch my body compulsively do things I don't want it to do. This happens more days that it doesn't, as a result I'm obese, depressed, and desperate for a solution.

Is there such a thing as a drug that will plug this hole for me? An appetite suppressant that works on the psychological desire for food rather than just physical hunger pangs. I have tried a number of antidepressants and none of them do this, some even make it worse. I need a drug because I can't trust plans or intentions. When the hole gets big enough, I just become possessed and plans and intentions stop counting for anything.

Maybe I need to get locked in a cage like the Russians do to treat krokodil addicts.
Henry Millydetch - Thu, 08 Mar 2018 23:56:43 EST ID:bWw3t/tx No.130941 Ignore Report Quick Reply
maybe nicotine may help? get a vape with some nicotine in it or smoke a cig
Matilda Clondlefoot - Fri, 09 Mar 2018 11:42:34 EST ID:9jj6M3hX No.130943 Ignore Report Quick Reply
you might have diabetes or something
Phineas Mammlemere - Fri, 09 Mar 2018 13:54:11 EST ID:T8Wpo8rm No.130945 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I have the same problem anon.
I still over eat but I try to do periods of fasting. Just don't be a vomiter. I did that for years and it ain't worth it. It's a compulsion that seems impossible to control sometimes. I did have some success last year with using a sigil but still only kept it up for a few months. It's a struggle but you don't need drugs to get it done. Take it slow. Try and eat more slowly. Drink a sip of water after every swallow. Stop buying trash. Take metabolism vitamins but only after you start developing some will power. I used Keaton but that shits addictive. I recently started tapering off. Good luck anon. Ill continue to monitor this thread because it's relevant to my interests.
Drugs can help but it won't help you develop your will which is the real problem here. Patience patience patience
Phineas Mammlemere - Fri, 09 Mar 2018 13:55:18 EST ID:T8Wpo8rm No.130946 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Kratom dammit
Dextrolord - Fri, 09 Mar 2018 22:14:13 EST ID:qSHoWlWu No.130951 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Lol NB for unrelated but I read that as kratom until u pointed it out!

First and last letters of the word am I right?
Represent - Mon, 12 Mar 2018 07:20:20 EST ID:H65zr5x9 No.130961 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You didn't mention if you eat from fast food chains. If you do stop right now. That "food" is engineered to be as addictive as possible. It's simply the worst you can ever eat, it literally controls your mind. I don't think you can give up on food so easily so instead try to eat from local small business fast food places. Yeah, it's still junk food but it's a 1000 times better for you that that industrial crap they sell at chains. This way you can slowly taper off your addiction.
Take vitamin B2, vitamins C and E and oils very high in Omega 6 (evening primrose oil, borage oil, etc.) That last part about Omega 6 is very important.
Yeah, eat from family owned stores and go mostly for chicken based fast food when you feel you can't control yourself.

>>130945 When I read Keaton I was like "What's is this new fun and addictive drug that can help you lose weight", lol. I even googled it before I read your follow up post.
Frederick Fucklefadge - Mon, 12 Mar 2018 19:20:52 EST ID:pX9nNOme No.130962 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1520896852102.jpg -(45172B / 44.11KB, 486x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I do ear fast food but only Taco Bell and various shitty pizza places. Im a shitty vegetarian. I eat way too much bread. I know I do. I will have you know that you have given me a new appreciation for self loathing. Kek.
So my skinbag friend told me to get one of those calorie tracker apps. I started today. It's not much but I'm trying to get this ball rolling.
Now that Ive got that Goin I gotta start penciling in some extra workout Shit. I bought a pedometer a couple months ago . So Ill put that to use instead of being a useless consumer whore.

We should use this fun new drug, Keaton, as an opener dialogue for other fat ass anons we see asking for help. When they say they can't find it, we should be like, well it's not real. Stop eating so much you stupid fatlard Fuck and start working out.
>pic related.
Guess which one is me
Eugene Pevinggold - Mon, 12 Mar 2018 21:43:26 EST ID:Egdf9DKK No.130963 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Hey now that I think about it, you can use kanna[sceletium tortuosm] to help suppress appetite. It sort of works. I mean it's not gonna be like completely gone but it has helped me in the past. Just be careful taking it if you are on psych meds. Look into it. Come to think of it, I should buy some more soon lol. Couldn't hurt plus it gives a nice mild buzz/stim feel
Charlotte Dammlebanks - Tue, 13 Mar 2018 20:27:40 EST ID:IoFDUorc No.130966 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Eugene Brapperson - Fri, 16 Mar 2018 16:31:57 EST ID:K8B5jg2U No.130984 Ignore Report Quick Reply

Have you ever tried drinking a ton of water and eating a bunch of granola?

I think that was a crash diet for a while because the granola floats on top of the water and makes your stomach think its really full.

Stimulants will absolutely remove your appetite. On the mild end of the spectrum you could try vaping nicotine or using bronkaid (behind the counter at the pharmacy and contains ephedrine)

On the strong/cheap end of the spectrum there's meth but don't do that. See if you can get a prescription for for like 10mgs of adderall a day, if you describe all of this to a psychiatrist they might prescribe a stimulant. Don't ask for a stimulant though, ask for an "anorexiant"

If you're not obese its kind of hard to go the honest route though so maybe act like you have attention deficit disorder or something. The best pharms for appetite suppression are adderall, vyvanse, and ritalin.

But defintely try OTC ephedrine first.
Wesley Pebblehall - Fri, 16 Mar 2018 21:02:44 EST ID:oryvsIqw No.130985 Ignore Report Quick Reply
do you have that kind of behavior with anything else, or only with food?

Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.