Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum 7.1 Headset Giveaway!

G933 Giveaway     Discussion Thread
Synthetic weed by Basil Piblingchuck - Sun, 25 Mar 2018 20:02:57 EST ID:f3GiODzy No.131054 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1522022577236.png -(1513842B / 1.44MB, 2530x1530) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1513842
So I got my first dose of synthetic weed. What should I be expecting and how do I dose? Factor in that I don't actually have a bong so I'll be adding it to my cigarettes/
>>
Edwin Fisslestock - Mon, 26 Mar 2018 14:52:30 EST ID:9jj6M3hX No.131058 Ignore Report Quick Reply
you should expect a synthetic high
>>
James Sinkinpuck - Tue, 27 Mar 2018 05:32:09 EST ID:JnqIBLGD No.131069 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131054

Spice is only a little like weed, but the highs has more edges than grass.
smoke a little and see how you feel
>>
Hamilton Hishkeg - Wed, 28 Mar 2018 11:09:07 EST ID:ndptdQ1E No.131084 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131054
I'm surprised people still do this crap.
I used to do it when it was the original formula with jwh-018. At that point, it actually felt more potent than weed but with not as much euphoria.
>>
Cornelius Girrystetch - Wed, 28 Mar 2018 21:22:28 EST ID:hYs33Ar6 No.131091 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131084
Different ones give different highs. JWH-250 is the absolute best cannabinoid I have ever ingested. It was way more euphoric than weed, was a much stronger aphrodesiac and the mental high had echoes of Salvia. Really intense shit.
>>
Eugene Simmlelock - Thu, 29 Mar 2018 05:15:42 EST ID:PZlZuUXF No.131096 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Weed except missing many of the qualities that aren't good and added psychedelic qualities that feel like a mild version of some horrible garbage that someone would sell pretending to be acid.
>>
Hannah Hecklewater - Fri, 30 Mar 2018 13:59:30 EST ID:6ML7vKgy No.131103 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131054
it fucks your mind up big time. you cant just smoke it every day like normal weed. you'll go crazy. literally.
the only people that smoke synth weed in my area anymore are 15 year old ghetto kids. even they prefer real weed. i thought no one gave a fuck about this anymore. seriously its so not worth the money in 2018 when we know how bullshit this thing is.
>>
Hannah Hecklewater - Fri, 30 Mar 2018 14:02:17 EST ID:6ML7vKgy No.131104 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131103
OP if you ever had friends who smoked this instead of weed you'd know it's not worth it. It makes you go psycho. I sound like someone from DARE or some shit but its just the truth. Spice is a joke.
>>
Hamilton Giddleshit - Sun, 08 Apr 2018 05:34:13 EST ID:jk4uWDIb No.131148 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131054
I smoked plenty of it back in college. Take a small hit to start, just one. Wait a minute or so before gauging whether you need a second hit, I found most types of spice gave a more intense high than weed, but with a much shorter duration. Don't smoke too much at once when you start. The first 15 minutes you'll be high as fuck in a nice meditative trance, it feels euphoric to think about anything. It helps you think about things from different perspectives, and there is often a sense of self learning. Eventually you'll open your eyes and you'll naturally go for the next toke, and keep on that track for a while. Creative thoughts subside after a while and resemble a normal cannabis high. After a long session you'll be burning two or three hits between breaks as the high steadily decreases. At this point you should call it quits, as you'll be wasting your spice for less effect. To get the same intensity of the first hit you have to fall asleep and wake up several hours later.

That's it, oh and don't smoke spice and drive, or go jogging or anything stupid, just veg out and watch movies or listen to music or surf the net
>>
Edwin Gegglewill - Wed, 11 Apr 2018 07:12:49 EST ID:PZlZuUXF No.131158 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I also have to reiterate that you can't do this everyday or you'll completely lose your mind. Take it from the few of us in this thread who have had friends go off the deep end on it. My buddy was a decently good looking straight edge guy and after smoking synthetics for a few months was dating a 40 year old meth burnout and lost a few of his very long time friends due to silly and dumb fights. It will fuck your life up so you better do it in moderation.

Look up the vice documentary on synthetic weed addicts in great britain. Withdrawals from hell that might kill you.
>>
Cornelius Cobblebanks - Fri, 13 Apr 2018 12:33:04 EST ID:NKOZqY9H No.131163 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131054
I've been on and off but pretty much abused it for the last 10 years. It's shit these days, the high isn't what it used to be. Modern synthetics not only have a shitty high but are increasingly toxic compared to the first and second generation synthetics. The days of 018 and 2201 are long gone and these new synthetics' effects last so short with a high so low, you'll be redosing, and redosing, and redosing, every 5 to 10 minutes just to gain any recreational value, but then the toxicity becomes apparent. Withdrawal from synthetics is also really shitty. Numb skin, difficulty peeing, difficulty sleeping, cold sweats, no appetite, it's a shitty experience. If you can source real weed, it's a no brainer.

With all that said and done, I'm a fiend for synthetics, especially in pure powder form. I'm still looking for the kind of high stuff like 018 and 2201 had but that's proving ever more impossible these days. Synthetic weed is a completely different animal. Even if it reacts with the same CB receptors in your brain, it feels unlike weed on all levels. Some of the more intense synthetic cannabinoids are closer to psychedelics than weed. The shitty thing about herbal blends is you don't really know what's in the mix and it's different every time.
>>
Edward Gumbleham - Fri, 13 Apr 2018 13:23:48 EST ID:kUcDd5si No.131164 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131054

Yo, I used to be pretty addicted to the first generation of Synthetic Canabinoids.
Namely JWH-018 and the later numbers in the series and towards the end with the really strong ones like Zombie Matter Halo (I dont know what was in that brand. If someone knows, I'd like to educate myself so please lemme know).
Lemme tell you, whatever reason you're dicking with this stuff, i don't care.
Everyone has to make their own mistakes and learn the hard way but what I will tell you is that you need to be careful with this stuff. The fact that you didn't post what chemical you are taking in the OP tells me you're probably a little naive to this kind of stuff.

All I'm saying is you need to figure out what chemical you're dealing with before smoking this stuff. As someone else mentioned, you can't smoke this shit everyday like regular weed and expect sanity. It just wont happen and when you start binging on grams a day and smoke like a quarter a week youll see what I mean.

Literally, I am alive today because my mother pulled me off the carpet at 16 when I was convulsing and spewing the nastiest looking vomit ever. I had smoked about 1.5 grams that day. I just remember my vision looking like legos and then I woke up about 5 hrs later to a story I couldnt believe.

BE fucking careful.

That being said, start small and try to keep it small. Don't binge out on this stuff as tolerance tends to build WAY faster than regular weed.
Also don't expect to really enjoy weed for a few years if you delve to deep into this stuff. Once I kicked this shit and I was about 17 - 18, I could smoke WAY more than any of my friends mainly because the canabinoids I was used to were 10x to 100x stronger than the local dank we got back then.
Even now at 24, not touching noids in the better half of a decade, I still only really get STONED after a decent T-Break or when dabbing.
>>
Fuck Shakelock - Mon, 07 May 2018 07:47:00 EST ID:abQD2WG9 No.131291 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1525693620173.jpg -(216658B / 211.58KB, 680x665) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
kinda sad we didnt get any spillover from the trainwreck of a spice thread on /weed/
>>
Polly Trotfuck - Thu, 10 May 2018 12:36:13 EST ID:aa8Ulli5 No.131294 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>I'm asking this here
>why is nearly every video these days of people smoking spice in jail of people looking like complete zombies.

What chemical is putting them into either this state or some sort of seizure state?

I know that there are shotloads of chemicals what can be classed as spice but when I had the original spice gold about 5-6 years ago it just felt like weed(still made me paranoid tho haha)
>>
Samuel Widgedut - Sat, 19 May 2018 23:25:36 EST ID:RgER/ASc No.131315 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131294
Here in New Zealand we have a huge blackmarket sysnthetics market, partitially due to our primitive cannabis laws. It took years for people to realise that stores had been selling spice, then all of a sudden everyone was smoking it. A few mixed chemical batches had a few people having bad reactions and there was an outcry to ban them, this outcry made them public knowledge and led to heaps of fuckwits abusing spice with negative effects on thier health resulting in them being made illegal.

The black market very quickly took over and since the law change 2 years ago synthetics have been just as available as ever (with many dealers switching to selling it due to high profit margin)
In the last year ive noticed the "zombie" spice thats supposedly an issue in country's like the UK, and even though i can smoke seamingly endless amounts of it without much more than what i would describe as "an indica weed high" while watching people coma out after every cone. That shit definitely had a serious long lasting negative effect on my brain and even things such as eating and digestion for me were fucked for a week or 2. As far as I can tell from recent police busts this shit was AMB-fUBINACA or AB PINACA. I remember AB-fUBINACA from when it was in stores and these new molecules are definitely more complex and harder to for the brain to handle.

That being said, theres still some of an unknown but clearly more original chemical batch far more similar to the shop stuff when legal, which gives a far more weed-like high and feels so much easier on the body and mind. It took nearly a week off from the zombie stuff before this other stuff would even be felt at all for me (ask any of the retards smoking the zombie stuff and they'l tell you its weak or does literally nothing from a whole bag in 20min) Its now getting me twisted az, very cerebral high. Shows how much damage the new molecules are actually unknowingly doing to these peoples brain, luckily they're all meth smoking fuckups anyway so no loss to society.

Oh and we've had about 20 people die this year from "synthetics" believed to be 5f-ADB

So basically, if you dont wanna have this shit mess you up, find a safe early gen chem that works for you and you shouldnt have much issue.
>>
Graham Clobbleheck - Sun, 20 May 2018 23:17:32 EST ID:SbHelmMd No.131320 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>What should I be expecting
A downhill spiral that might be your biggest regret one day. No I'm not joking
>>
Cornelius Blobberstene - Mon, 21 May 2018 06:19:15 EST ID:ikNNjVI9 No.131324 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131054 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jQnoRp6XDw expect this. Budapest, Hungary, number one ghetto drug is synthetic cannabinoids. Highly addictive, shittiest withdrawal, psychosis, seizures, toxicity to kidneys, liver, heart attacks, heart growing, paranoia, anxiety and depression years after last use
>>
Ebenezer Gebberdale - Mon, 21 May 2018 06:23:41 EST ID:QS5QTaZ7 No.131325 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I remember back in the day, when JWH-018 wasn't banned yet. I would buy the powder. I blew through grams, eventually I got a 5 gram vial... that's where shit really fucking went downhill.

I started to do knife scoops worth of powdered JWH-018, just fucking astronomical amounts...

I eventually quit cold turkey because of how much it scared me. I don't even know what the fuck was going on but I remember a lot of lost time, being blacked out, and times where I'd like pop in and out of being blacked out, gasping for air.

Uuuuuugh. I could have killed myself doing that shit.

The withdrawal was absolutely horrible. I just felt completely and utterly depressed, incapable of happiness or joy, really emotional, crying a bunch, I felt like total shit, my memory was really bad, couldn't eat without wanting to vomit, couldn't sleep, the eating and sleeping took a long time to get back on track and I lost a bunch of weight. I was already thin before that shit.

It took me a really long time to start feeling normal again, many months, maybe like a year. Oh, I also blew through like 2g of JWH-250 - that one wasn't as bad as the JWH-018 but, still. Fuuuuck why did I do that to myself?
>>
Fanny Gezzlebanks - Sun, 27 May 2018 22:02:58 EST ID:tMNDQF4d No.131355 Ignore Report Quick Reply
JWH-018 was definitely great, the most similair to actual cannabis that I've ever tried, but what I REALLY miss is AM-2201.
That shit was the fucking bees knees. I ended up terribly addicted to it, but goddamn. Stuff like the original Mad Hatter and Bullet was really intense, but not in an overwhelming way.
Some of my most intense and memorable drug experiences were a combination of DXM and AM-2201.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.