Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Code Black Incense by Albert Cackleridge - Sun, 27 May 2018 12:41:46 EST ID:X/+EnfV9 No.131352 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1527439306148.jpg -(373873B / 365.11KB, 1500x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 373873
Did anyone on here smoke Code Black back in the day? I’m 19 years old now and haven’t been on this website in years but this is the only place I’d go where they’d be any kind of serious discussion of synthetic cannabinoids and the old spice products that used to be on the market. I often find myself reflecting back on when I was 13 / 14 years old and I’d order that stuff online barely knowing what it was and smoke it with my friends. One day they closed down suddenly, but for months and months to come they’d have flash sales via email until those stopped coming too. Our circle of friends got fucked up on that stuff for years and if any of you recall the stand out aspect of the whole product was how professional the whole website and customer service arm of it was, a major contrast to all those shady sites. Anybody still have this stuff, anybody have any experiences they could share? What chemical was in it anyhow? Would love to hear any information about the product / memories anyone has
>>
Simon Duzzleworth - Thu, 31 May 2018 12:52:56 EST ID:ndptdQ1E No.131371 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1527785576025.jpg -(28238B / 27.58KB, 246x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>131352
Used to do wicked xxx *blueberry* when I was on probation. That was the only reason I did it. It felt really unhealthy and made my heart race like I just finished running for 6 minutes.

The positives was that it made me feel really stoned for a moment and then the effects would wear off.
>>
Eliza Clezzlehall - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 01:56:54 EST ID:tOZyOzXe No.131379 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528005414547.jpg -(7614B / 7.44KB, 176x234) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>131371
Dude do you remember happy hour made by the same people? holy shit that was fucking awesome. came in the vial and whatnot. That's the only spice that was 100 percent anxiety free and just tons of fun every single time. I miss that shit. I'd gladly smoke that shit again even though i absolutely hate noids now
>>
Alice Wellymudging - Wed, 06 Jun 2018 15:24:18 EST ID:/44pn8lv No.131394 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131352
My memories, or lack thereof, are all of etizolam, flubber, and clam
>>
Nathaniel Buzzway - Wed, 27 Jun 2018 05:34:46 EST ID:tl8+s6hH No.131471 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131352
I was just under 18 when the spice boom was really exploding. I remember because the smoke shop we'd smoke hookah at allowed you to smoke spice inside. That was the only place I tried any at the time because I was all uptight about only smoking real pot. A part of me wishes I was the age I am now, with disposable income to blow on the stuff. I would enjoy the shit outta trying tons of different mixes now. Though I'd prolly overdo it xD
>>
Frederick Sopperchat - Thu, 05 Jul 2018 00:58:04 EST ID:AI7DbiSn No.131505 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Wanna know why those sites had such amazing customer service? They were run by Chinese agents whose sole job was to traffic this shit as far and wide in the west as they could. Happy customers=more purchases=you more likely to become an addicted degenerate. It is literally chemically engineered poison meant to rot your brain and cause addiction. Your average sketch re-seller wouldnt give a shit or respond to any complaints because they already got your money. But China was more interested in creating braindead zombies as revenge on the west for Opium, so they were happy to refund you, send you free/cheap shit, and reply to any messages.

Thank god the government took action eventually. This shit is legit evil. Do literally any other drug instead.
>>
James Brebberham - Thu, 05 Jul 2018 19:48:36 EST ID:TgYrC4Fg No.131506 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131505
>But China was more interested in creating braindead zombies as revenge on the west for Opium

yeah I'm pretty sure they were much more concerned with making money
>>
James Brebberham - Thu, 05 Jul 2018 19:53:05 EST ID:TgYrC4Fg No.131507 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1530834785574.jpg -(7327B / 7.16KB, 194x260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>131505
also as somebody who ran a sketchy re-seller website back in 2012 responding to complaints was extremely important for any grey market vendor that wanted to stay in business as customer reviews were literally the only thing giving customers trust in you

If bad word got around about your business practices or supply it could literally ruin your business in under a week

I even saw it happen to some of the more sizeable chinese labs

you exhibit an extreme lack of knowledge about the actual workings of the sale side of the RC scene and it appears to me that you are just spouting a paranoid delusion you put yourself into through negative experiences

>Thank god the government took action eventually
oh boy you're a bootlicker to eh?

however I do agree that synth noids are shit tier drugs and should be avoided at all costs
>>
Cedric Fanbanks - Fri, 06 Jul 2018 10:44:29 EST ID:PZlZuUXF No.131509 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131507
>bootlickerfag
>you're right though, it's garbage nobody should consume
>>
Hugh Buzzspear - Fri, 06 Jul 2018 21:30:46 EST ID:yz5Z+huU No.131510 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131509
>Not liking a substance means you support state intervention
>Being opposed to {x} means you automatically support {y}
>Not liking the shit logic I use means you have to bat for the other guys by default
Why do millennials do this?
>>
Reuben Pickspear - Sat, 07 Jul 2018 04:39:28 EST ID:TgYrC4Fg No.131512 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131509
bro the
>Thank god the government took action eventually
is the same lameass bullshit as
>but won't somebody think about the children!

sticking a red hot iron bar up your asshole is something that should no one should do but I ain't out on the street trying to get the government to ban it for me
>>
Angus Fonkinmone - Tue, 10 Jul 2018 13:28:30 EST ID:PZlZuUXF No.131522 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I recommend you watch that docu on people in the UK going through noid withdrawals. It's much more horrifying looking from the outside than any hard drug withdrawal. It's pretty clear that it's straight up poisonous.

>>131512
It's a bit different because with noids people essentially coerced by circumstance with jobs, legality, availability, etc and didn't realize the effects until lots of people were taking way too much of it. It's very clear now that it is poison if you've seen anybody addicted to it.

>>131512
Government should be very limited, but noids are a rare example of a drug that is actually just as bad as all the rumors and hearsay.

Do you think businesses should be able to sell straight up poisons freely because hey free market.
>>
George Mittingham - Wed, 11 Jul 2018 06:47:26 EST ID:TgYrC4Fg No.131523 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131522
>Do you think businesses should be able to sell straight up poisons freely because hey free market.

rat poison, pesticides, drain cleaner

I could go on with things that are openly sold on the free market that are more poisonous to the human body than them noids and no one is calling for them being banned

>It's a bit different because with noids people essentially coerced by circumstance with jobs, legality, availability, etc and didn't realize the effects

that is entirely on them for smoking copious amounts of an unknown substance willingly just because they had to take a drug test

you don't HAVE to get high on noids whether they be from weed or the synth stuff

people should be allowed to make mistakes

> people in the UK going through noid withdrawals. It's much more horrifying looking from the outside than any hard drug withdrawal

shit I've seen kids go through that in person these drugs are horrible but we don't need anyone to save us from we just need to common sense to not do that shit
>>
Ebenezer Murdhall - Thu, 12 Jul 2018 16:16:09 EST ID:XU1jKIPg No.131528 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131523
Then you have soccer moms who's kids do dumb shit/die and become massive appeals to emotion campaigners for this that and the other thing. It never works out.
>>
Hamilton Nankinhock - Fri, 13 Jul 2018 02:45:17 EST ID:TgYrC4Fg No.131531 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131528
yeah and we're back to:
>but won't somebody think about the children!

yeah somebody should think of the children, fucking you you dumb cunt (not you evenezer but the theoretical soccer mom of this scenario) you should be raising your goddamned kid right not fucking up the rest of society to raise it for you
>>
Rebecca Beddlemerk - Fri, 13 Jul 2018 12:33:28 EST ID:L1coBhfu No.131535 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131531
Too bad, the soccer mom's pissed and she's hiring lawyers who feed off of her money like vampire bats. You think anyone thinks rationally after their kid's dead? No, they try to change society. They petition the shit out of lawmakers, fling lawsuits you in all your libertarian wisdom say they have a g-d given right to, and make hell for anyone they hold to be responsible. Deal with it. You think, like most libertard, you can simultaenously deregulate and socially mandate human behavior and it leads to nothing but the regulations you despise. Go on, tell the angry soccer mom she's a shit parent while she shatters you with appeals to emotion and builds her movement. Wonder, in amazement, why your voting bloc is maybe 4% of the population. You wanna know why? It's because morons run on logical fallacies not logic.

Enjoy the legal battle you stupid twit
>>
Phoebe Dashfuck - Sat, 14 Jul 2018 21:15:58 EST ID:w3bQa/7e No.131540 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Synthetic noids are horrific addictive garbage and my time smoking them was the darkest period of my life. I did try Code Black when it was available and got a sample pack. Blew through it all in a week and I barely remember any of it. I even threw out two of the kinds because I was scarred of how they were making me think. There were blends available locally and they had all kinds of horrible imagery on them. Skeletons, creepy artwork, burning skulls and the like. They were showing exactly what you were buying. Too bad I was already addicted to the shit.

Bans don't help, though. After each round of bans caused the producers to use harsher and more addictive noids.

It's funny how I got off of that shit. Towards the end, I could only get e-juice with the noids in it. The very last "brand" of the e-juice was called Eclipse and had artwork of sunbeams breaking through clouds. It was an absolutely worthless high and helped me to realize what I was doing. I've never touched the stuff after that.
>>
Phoebe Bupperchidge - Sun, 15 Jul 2018 05:36:16 EST ID:TgYrC4Fg No.131541 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1531647376398.jpg -(158685B / 154.97KB, 425x509) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>131535
what the fuck are you even talking about dude?

none of that had anything to do with what we were talking about

I'm in no sort of legal battle nor am I associated with any political party or movement

I'm just a guy on a imageboard calling out another guy for being a total pussy faggot
>>
William Donkinhood - Mon, 16 Jul 2018 12:53:22 EST ID:AI+YbIfp No.131551 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131541
>durrr grug strongk
So much for your argument. Enjoy state intervention.
>>
Martin Honeyworth - Fri, 20 Jul 2018 02:39:48 EST ID:TgYrC4Fg No.131569 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131551
oh I get it your one of those
>my imageboard arguments make a real difference in the world!
kind of guy

enjoy your basementdweller lifestyle
>>
Eliza Grimson - Sun, 22 Jul 2018 03:17:43 EST ID:7vp24aFi No.131574 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Anybody else remember that Legal High Guy Jay Muse who would smoke spice all day on YouTube? I think Code Black ended up sponsoring him. Lol

Wild fucking times, those spice days. I miss it quite a lot, but it was a rough patch for sure.
>>
Ebenezer Blackdale - Sun, 22 Jul 2018 04:34:20 EST ID:TgYrC4Fg No.131575 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131574
I do not but I allegedly had a relationship with a website of a similar name

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.