Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
Drugs When You Have Mental Problems by Jack Claygold - Sun, 10 Jun 2018 01:17:08 EST ID:H47p0cJ8 No.131409 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1528607828657.jpg -(168724B / 164.77KB, 1536x864) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 168724
Hi, I've got some mental problems. Several symptoms of psychosis, I hear things and see things and I'm obsessive and delusional. Still getting diagnosed and treated for it. I seemingly got these symptoms from drug and alcohol abuse, and most drugs and alcohol worsen then symptoms quite a lot.

But I still love drugs and alcohol, and I'd like to know how I can partake without worrying about making my mental problems worse. I've tried Xanax and it seems like the least problematic for my mental problems. Anyone got any information on this, or on what drugs are good for mental problems.

(I'm probably not going to do anything like LSD shrooms or ayahuasca since I already hallucinate and it just seems like not a great idea.

I've always assumed that ketamine would not affect my mental problems much, just because of the nature of it. Anyone know if I'm right?
>>
Thomas Claybanks - Sun, 10 Jun 2018 03:59:32 EST ID:pkBts8lV No.131411 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I would recommend taking some piracetam (plus choline, to avoid headaches).

Also maybe it would be good to have a buddy hang out with you when you're doing drugs and alcohol so that there's someone to take care of you if you need help.
>>
Reuben Nicklefield - Sun, 10 Jun 2018 08:56:34 EST ID:9jj6M3hX No.131412 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Ketamine could easily also make your problems worse. There are no hallucinations but there is headfuck.
>>
Sophie Brookfoot - Mon, 11 Jun 2018 01:25:06 EST ID:YPglmU5R No.131414 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131409

I can't speak for ketamine, but I have no pre existing mental health problems amd DXM, MXE, DCK and ephenidine have all made me hear voices and made me delusional before. Not every time, but depending on dose, frequency and setting I've heard full on converstions in my head, voices speak directly to me, talked to god, believe ridiculous delusions that could never be true etc. Dissociatived are a form of hallucinogens and can get pretty intense. Would definitely not recommend if you already have mental health issues.
>>
Nicholas Furringmare - Mon, 11 Jun 2018 01:41:41 EST ID:n+IdwNs6 No.131415 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131409
Diagnosed with Schizophrenia here. Downers will be your bread and butter if you want to continue to use drugs with a psychotic illness. Doesn't matter if your meds have your psychosis locked down 100%; Psychedelics, dissociatives, stimulants, and weed are not going to be enjoyable anymore.

I can tell you this as someone who has had the illness for over 5 years now: you're better off doing no psychoactive substances at this juncture, but fuck, we are on 420chan, and much worse, on /other/, so my recommendation is to drink. I had a heroin addiction before diagnosis but it grew deadly in the aftermath. Benzos never ended up turning out wel. I tried /dis/ - voices. I tried /stim/ - voices. I tried /weed/ - voices. Not brazen enough to try /psy/.
>>
Archie Fonderbury - Mon, 11 Jun 2018 06:14:34 EST ID:s8pArEzi No.131417 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131409
>I've always assumed that ketamine would not affect my mental problems much, just because of the nature of it. Anyone know if I'm right?
Ketamine replicates the symptoms of catanonic schizophrenia pretty well, so I would not recommend that.
>>131409
>(I'm probably not going to do anything like LSD shrooms or ayahuasca since I already hallucinate and it just seems like not a great idea.
>>131415
>Not brazen enough to try /psy/.
Although I admit that psychedelics are very risky for schizophrenics and there have been cases where LSD triggered a psyhchotic episode, but there have been also people who were """cured""" by tripping. LSD&Co. are really a mixed bag and results depend largely on the setting, tripsitter and the tripper mindset.
>>
Augustus Pupperhut - Mon, 11 Jun 2018 08:38:45 EST ID:N9tdpjBZ No.131418 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131417
do you have any firsthand experience with psychedelics with a schizotypal disorder because i really don't think you should be telling people that lsd can "cure" them
>they very well couldve just lost their shit further and believe theyre cured
>>
Archie Fonderbury - Mon, 11 Jun 2018 14:21:12 EST ID:s8pArEzi No.131419 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131418
To answer your question, no (I have schizoaffective though). The thing is that I found reports on the internet where psychs cured them blunted the symtpoms. Here are some examples:
https://www.maps.org/news-letters/v07n3/07318fis.html
About seven schizophrenic children who constantly smeared shit on the wall, fought and vere totally uncontrollable had massive improvement and were able to attend school after therapeutic sessions where LSD and psylocibin were utilized.
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/218481-any-schizophrenics-have-exp-with-DMT?highlight=dmt+schizophrenia
Some dude gave his schizophrenic friend DMT, his sypmtoms vanished for a month and even the side effects from the anti-psychotics for a week.
https://www.circlejerk.com/r/Drugs/comments/3uaw0a/my_experiences_with_psychedelics_as_a/
This guy used mescaline and shrooms to self medicate (obviously he was using anti-psychotics and some pretty helpful nootropics too)
https://www.circlejerk.com/r/schizophrenia/comments/1u42jq/mdma_and_schizophrenia/
This techlos guy in the comments claimed that after taking psychedelics first time, his symptoms vanished for a week then after the second trip they never came back.
I also saw a kind of meta-study of about 90 schizphrenics whom LSD was administered to, 37 showed excellent results, 35 good results and poor 16 results. I don't remember the numbers perfectly but my mistakes aren't that big.
I'm sure you could name a ton of counter examples where psychs brought out the schizophrenia. I think I didn't make myself clear: psychedelics can't simply cure shizophrenia (that's why I put cure in quotation marks) and they are a VERY risky thing for schizophrenics, BUT they CAN produce positive results.
I would only reccomend psychs to schizos if even after six weeks antipsychotics, other very helpful supplements like omega 3 fish oil or sarcosine (any schizos ITT should look these up), trying really hard can't seem to work (in the sense that they still can't bear being alive) and the sideaffects are unbearable and they see no other option.
If any schizophrenics would try to self medicate, they should be super cearful about things like setting, having a familiar and experienced tripsitter, going into the trip with the right mindset and all the things every psychonaut should be concerned about. It would also lessen the risks if they are on meds which are able to blunt most of the positive symptoms and if (in paranoid cases) the tripsitter isn't seen as part of the conspiracy.
>>
Cyril Sapperdet - Mon, 11 Jun 2018 21:06:17 EST ID:sebWXH0l No.131422 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131419
This is two forum stories and LSD in a structured therapeutic environment which is NOT the same thing as recreational dosing no matter how hard you tell yourself it is.
People like you are the reason why psychedelics get targeted by the law.
>>
Clara Crallershit - Tue, 12 Jun 2018 09:12:23 EST ID:s8pArEzi No.131426 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528809143479.png -(1140235B / 1.09MB, 933x2569) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>131422
I don't remember telling OP to use psychedelics recreationally. Taking substances which are risky for him for the sake of fun is stupid. The only thing I want to get across is that taking psychedelics with schizophrenia don't always (the emphasis is on don't always) produces bad results and could be last resort for those whom therapy and meds don't seem to work.
>>
Priscilla Snodshit - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 04:14:17 EST ID:sebWXH0l No.131428 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131426
>I don't remember telling OP to use psychedelics recreationally
Then he can't use them at all. No psych is going to sign on for an LSD session, but I assume your definition of "therapeutic use" involves having a trip sitter along.

Again, you and the rest of the modern Timothy Learies are the biggest thing holding psychedelics legalization back.
>>
Sophie Brockleworth - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 04:53:34 EST ID:s8pArEzi No.131430 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131428
Are you telling me that the biggest thing holding back the legalization of psychedelics are their tremendous health benefits? Because those things exist, like it or not.
>>
Samuel Drurringville - Sun, 24 Jun 2018 12:18:58 EST ID:sebWXH0l No.131463 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131430
>spaced out hippies pretending drugs are the solution to all of life's problems
Are exactly the reason why the powers that be cracked down.
Go on, be a prophet. Expect to get crucified, just like a prophet.
>>
Alice Birringbanks - Sun, 24 Jun 2018 23:39:45 EST ID:GTM9bL2h No.131465 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131463
Prophets don't get crucified. They get stoned.
>>
driven !FTPgBqDDy. - Mon, 25 Jun 2018 16:48:22 EST ID:um72Ie7l No.131467 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529959702981.jpg -(102843B / 100.43KB, 816x994) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>131465
Fucking owned. Also they're wrong anyway
>>
Hugh Buzzspear - Fri, 06 Jul 2018 21:32:53 EST ID:yz5Z+huU No.131511 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131467
>>131465
>Out of arguments
Lmao nb continue giving people psychological trauma

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.