Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Anafranil (Experience/Thoughts?) by George Tillingfuck - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 08:28:56 EST ID:VW0YuNaL No.131431 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1528892936468.jpg -(5153B / 5.03KB, 259x194) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 5153
My doctor just put me on Anafranil a few months ago, to be taken before bed with food. Anyone else have any experience here?

Started me on 25mg: noticed more dizziness (once or twice really bad spurts of balance at night but not too bad), and lightheadedness. Some small advantage against OCD, and had an interesting anti-anxiety effect that almost boosted social confidence because I was less in my head thanks to OCD.

Moved me up to 50mg: Not much difference against OCD at all but side-effects scaled up. worse dizziness, now everpresent.. always there on some small level, and I found myself more susceptible to motion sickness (cars, VR headsets, etc). Less eating too. Became annoying having this susceptibility to motion sickness and dealing with a low level of dizziness at all times. Unpleasant enough that (even though I'm not supposed to) I suddenly stopped taking any to see how long until side effects went away. Took.. 5 or 6 weeks now, but they're mostly gone.

Doctor is going to be moving me up to 100mg.

Thoughts, experiences, etc?
>>
Reuben Clenningstore - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 12:06:11 EST ID:PHla0GsA No.131432 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Isn't that OCD med that makes people orgasm when they yawn?
>>
George Tillingfuck - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 12:15:05 EST ID:VW0YuNaL No.131433 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131432
I heard about that -I can't fucking cum though so bullshit in my case. ED is like one of the most common side-effects and that kind of breaks the deal if you don't get a lot out of it.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.