Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Netjester is chatting 24/7 on Twitch and channel subscribers can use his emoticon
Anyone abuses laboratory solvents? by David Pisslemeck - Tue, 19 Jun 2018 15:45:24 EST ID:yifiLhLw No.131448 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1529437524967.jpg -(3208B / 3.13KB, 318x159) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 3208
I abused the shit out of diethyl-ether, and that's very good, i call it volatile crack. But when nothing remains, and i want to get high, my last hope was chloroform, that's too shitty for me to huff it all, so it lasts long in my inventory. This was until a special week, but i WILL NEVER AGAIN IN MY FUCKING LIFE TOUCH IT.

I used it sometimes, but always for maybe 1-2 hours. Felt shitty after but nothing hardcore and went away after a day. But i was very sad and very out of my mind one weekend, and abused the shit out of it, huffing literally constantly for almost 3 days. Then the nightmare came: extreme sickness. I was vomiting and vomiting and shitting myself and vomiting and vomiting CONSTANTLY for one whole week after. On the third day i started to vomit clotted blood. I was so dizzy i couldn't walk. I felt like utter shit, the most bad feeling in my life probably. I searched the internet, and found guy's who died of 70ish grams of chloroform. I huffed ~900g. It's a miracle i'm alive. I went to the ER, vomiting on the road every 100 meter, (when i was home i vomited about every 5-10 minutes, for the whole week), and of course my liver and kidney and my blood was fucked up. But now everything is fine, thank god. My liver is not normal, but not worse than of a normal alcoholic person.

I only told this story to warn you: if you inhale chloroform, don't do it longer than maximum 1-2 hours. Even then you are at risk, but if you do it longer, there's a good chance you'll unironically die. Good strategy is pour only a little into a little bottle, and hide the big bottle or put it somewhere you can't get it. Last time i did ether, i blacked out and inhaled a whole liter . After, it was just like a really bad hangover. Nothing like dying and vomiting up blood every 5 minutes for a week.

All in all, i don't recommend inhaling industrial solvents for nobody. Only i was suicidal and didn't care if i die, if i can escape reality.
>>
Shitting Babberfot - Wed, 20 Jun 2018 03:44:51 EST ID:E5A2A5EC No.131449 Ignore Report Quick Reply
This is why I love this board. Suck for you but come on man, 3 day chloroform bender? I've gone down the duster train before and after a good 30 minutes of conversations that never happened and forgetting if I had even taken a breath, I would set it down.

How is your memory? My memory is completely fucked. The duster has scrambled up a lot up there and I can't even remember month to month events now at 27.
>>
Betsy Cozzlebury - Fri, 29 Jun 2018 10:35:11 EST ID:H/K6LCQk No.131474 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>Labrador grade bone-hurting juice
>>
Clara Crarryridge - Fri, 29 Jun 2018 19:36:45 EST ID:U5dqNVu9 No.131475 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131474
You know, I've heard that they sell Labrador grade bone-hurting juice in dog pill format now.
>>
Hugh Moblingwater - Sat, 30 Jun 2018 02:02:17 EST ID:newbThJl No.131480 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>131475
They sure do! God I love taking dog pills, unfortunately my dog is beginning to realize Im stealing his pills and looks at me every time I take them
>>
' - Mon, 02 Jul 2018 23:42:07 EST ID:ozdMOzKt No.131499 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Yeah, diethyl is on my list.
Had the opportunity to grab some in 2014 but I read of the infamous lingering odour and decided not to unleash that on my housemates as we were living in close quarters, student housing.

Will lurk

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.