Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Need help on what i can get high on by Shit Grandson - Fri, 21 Dec 2018 11:50:11 EST ID:bU9MgLlJ No.132109 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1545411011016.jpg -(3554014B / 3.39MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 3554014
I have a few meds
20 tablets of ebastin and then some aerius 5 mg desloratadina ( sorry all of them are in spanish and i dont speak it very verll
Then i have 30 pills of .50 aptazolam
And this https://imgur.com/a/6wY2PDo
Idk what it is honestly
Could Omebody tell if i can get high on any of these and how much i shouls take
>>
Shaman MD - Sun, 23 Dec 2018 19:12:51 EST ID:tHAkCS2r No.132112 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1545610371105.jpg -(88686B / 86.61KB, 720x639) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Ebastine and desloratadine are antihistamines that don't pass the blood-brain barrier so they're only useful for allergies. Risedronate, the one in your picture, is a medication for osteoporosis (a bone disease) so it's useless since I'm pretty sure you don't have osteoporosis.
The only one you can get high on is the one I assume is actually called Alprazolam. Alprazolam is the active substance in Xanax. You have 0.5 milligram pills so I recommend you take 1 or 1.5 mg (2-3 pills at once) for an OK time. I personally don't like Xanax but it's better than nothing.
Damn, even by looking at your thumb I can tell you're pretty young. Don't worry, you have time to learn your stuff, just have fun with your alprazolam and do everything responsibly.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.