Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

GHB by Frederick Bezzlehall - Fri, 04 Jan 2019 07:18:05 EST ID:hLEKrWXD No.132125 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1546604285121.jpg -(438970B / 428.68KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 438970
is GHB a good drug and worth buying? Is it how difficult do dose?
>>
Ian Blatherspear - Fri, 04 Jan 2019 20:32:51 EST ID:FF8Ycc+J No.132127 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1546651971574.jpg -(89682B / 87.58KB, 640x580) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>132125
It's pretty fun
Got a huge vial as a gift a few years back, can't remember exactly how big but it was a big vial dropper. Worked out the "proper" dose for getting good and fucked up was about two and half droppers. It hits fast so take it slow at first. I was a being a little too careful the first couple times expecting a xanax blackout or something but its fairly mild tbh unless you get crazy then get ready to black the fuck out

TL;DR It's a fun drug that's easy to dose if you have a measured dropper, start low. if you're not a total pussy or retard have a beer or two its real nice, good for sexy times too
>>
Sophie Pamblehall - Mon, 07 Jan 2019 23:41:57 EST ID:l+lWLiSF No.132133 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Personally not a fan, for me it has the same side effect as phenibut, that's kind of hard to explain. It feels kind of like nodding, but more so as an annoying tingle in the middle of the head and a shaking of eyes. Hard to explain, feels like shivering with your brain.
>>
Molly Nabberset - Tue, 08 Jan 2019 00:25:17 EST ID:ninmNF4S No.132134 Ignore Report Quick Reply
It's God-tier provided you have a good sexual partner. Makes you incredibly horny, but also empathetic. Not great for fap marathons, or just chilling out.

Dosing is weird, since it doesn't last very long. I tend to just keep a well diluted (1g/50ml) glass of it filled and nurse it throughout the night. Then start slowing down when I feel woozy.

Note GHB can be really deceptive about making you feel sober. Unless you are actually passing out it can be easy to convince yourself that you're not fucked up. Definitely be careful who you are around and who you have access to. Would be very easy to act inappropriately at a party or hook-up with someone you normally wouldn't.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.