420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Pokémon Go Gen 2 by Biker Priscilla - Tue, 21 Feb 2017 00:59:08 EST ID:EulTLDvt No.228905 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1487656748635.png -(643873B / 628.78KB, 750x1334) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 643873
Can't believe no one's posted about this yet! Anyone else still playing this game?

Pic related. Hatched the other night.
>>
Triathlete Phyllis - Fri, 24 Feb 2017 20:19:59 EST ID:wM6Ycaw5 No.228940 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Didn't like this when I gave it a go. Is there still a semi active community of people playing it now? I haven't seen nearly as much coverage about it in a considerable amount of time. The whole thing seemed like a bit of a fad that ran its course to me.
>>
Pokémon Prof. Fuck - Sat, 25 Feb 2017 08:24:43 EST ID:FjXD0bza No.228941 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>228940
yeah semi-active is the word, it's not dead or anything, I still see people playing it on the streets, but it's nowhere near as big as it was during the initial wave of popularity. not even close. during that time there just wasn't enough to do and you could tell it was going to fall off the radar after the majority of the playerbase reached a leveling plateau and ran out of things to do. And then they did. This new update could have extended the fad period were it released then, but only for a few more months at best.
>>
Parasol Lady Sophie - Sat, 25 Feb 2017 18:32:23 EST ID:EulTLDvt No.228943 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Yeah, they really did release a game that was half done at best. Before Gen 3 comes out they'll be working on rolling out trading and battling, so that's a plus. Honestly, I still find it fun and at the very least, a good reason to get out of the house. I'm lucky to live in a state that has a really good community for it, documenting and updating nests.
>>
Juggler Priscilla - Wed, 01 Mar 2017 18:11:07 EST ID:RvPCqCsf No.228962 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I have played on and off roughly since launch. At this point the only ones from gen 1 that I don't have that are not region locked/legendary are Hitmonchan and Kabutops (only just got a Kabuto recently after hatching a ton of eggs.) Gen 2 the only ones left that I have are Mareep's evolves, Sunflora, Unown, Wobbufett, Girafarig, Shuckle, Sneasal, Donphan, Hitmontop, Miltank, and Tyranitar (minus Delibird and Smeagle who are not in the game at all I believe at the moment.)

The evolve items are few and far between. I have lucked out and gotten 3 dragon scales, 3 metal coats, and 3 king's stones but have only gotten the 1 sunstone which I used to get a Bellossom.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.