420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Romhack recommendations by Champion Graham - Wed, 08 Mar 2017 02:49:34 EST ID:wM6Ycaw5 No.228974 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1488959374058.jpg -(158076B / 154.37KB, 858x570) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 158076
So I want to start getting into pokemon romhacks. I fond this
http://pokemonromhack.com/tag/final-release
Which are completed games. I don't know where to start. And all the fan reviews are so drastically skewed its not even helpful. I've messed around with a couple, what are some romhacks worth really diving into?

I'm okay with difficulty. I'm just trying to figure out which ones are the most fun I can have with this. I don't care if they happen to be amateurish I'm just looking at this from a perspective of sheer dumb fun here.
>>
Biker John - Fri, 24 Mar 2017 11:34:00 EST ID:mmy219es No.228989 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>228974
The original hack was Pokemon brown. It was a hack of pokemon red/blue but included pokemon from other generations. I haven't played that one yet, i'm too used to fire-red graphics by now.
Instead I've been playing Rijon Adventures which is a remake of Brown but a hack of Fire-red. It's pretty entertaining so far, im about half way. Challenging and original. Includes gen1-3 pokemon so far. Apparently it includes Johto and another fan fiction region for the post-game.
>>
Hall Matron Nathaniel - Sat, 01 Apr 2017 20:14:03 EST ID:+CjgJsaw No.229001 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>228974
A good crystal romhack is liquid crystal. A few awkward lines in the beginning, but great rivals and great new lands (as well as Kanto and Jhoto)

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.