420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Romhack recommendations by Champion Graham - Wed, 08 Mar 2017 02:49:34 EST ID:wM6Ycaw5 No.228974 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1488959374058.jpg -(158076B / 154.37KB, 858x570) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 158076
So I want to start getting into pokemon romhacks. I fond this
http://pokemonromhack.com/tag/final-release
Which are completed games. I don't know where to start. And all the fan reviews are so drastically skewed its not even helpful. I've messed around with a couple, what are some romhacks worth really diving into?

I'm okay with difficulty. I'm just trying to figure out which ones are the most fun I can have with this. I don't care if they happen to be amateurish I'm just looking at this from a perspective of sheer dumb fun here.
>>
Biker John - Fri, 24 Mar 2017 11:34:00 EST ID:mmy219es No.228989 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>228974
The original hack was Pokemon brown. It was a hack of pokemon red/blue but included pokemon from other generations. I haven't played that one yet, i'm too used to fire-red graphics by now.
Instead I've been playing Rijon Adventures which is a remake of Brown but a hack of Fire-red. It's pretty entertaining so far, im about half way. Challenging and original. Includes gen1-3 pokemon so far. Apparently it includes Johto and another fan fiction region for the post-game.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.