420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Pokemon Fire Red Omega on phone by Picnicker Hedda - Thu, 20 Jul 2017 22:54:47 EST ID:d1aTTbe0 No.229100 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1500605687592.jpg -(45379B / 44.32KB, 500x333) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 45379
This is for those who would like to play Pokemon Fire Red or Fire Red Omega (basically FR with harder battles and all 420 pokemon available) on their phones and with easily cheated mons. Get an emulator app and the rom you want (if you need help, I'll give it, but I doubt you do), and then get the app PokeTweet. The interface is a bit shitty, but it works for easily hacking in whatever pokemon you want to have with all the natures, EVs, IVs, shiny, items, etc. Basically this thread is just an ad for PokeTweet. I built my whole team on it with no grind for a playthrough and I'm having a blast. The starters are switched too. In FRO they are Magby, Smoochum, and Elekid (all of which and their evos have +10 to all stats).

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.