420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Team Rocket's back, baby! by Danky-Dank !/6dZfyt07o - Thu, 02 Nov 2017 09:55:16 EST ID:KIZ7rYO4 No.229207 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1509630916412.jpg -(242158B / 236.48KB, 848x1199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 242158
In Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Giovanni and Team Rocket return along with other bosses from other teams.

Neat, huh?
>>
Pokémon Prof. Oliver - Thu, 02 Nov 2017 23:49:44 EST ID:wM6Ycaw5 No.229208 Ignore Report Quick Reply
That is cool. They've got a rich universe to dive into with everything that they've got for backstory these days. Its awesome to see them put it to work. Any other tie ins or is that it? Even if its just that, that's more than enough.
>>
Aqua Admin Polly - Sun, 05 Nov 2017 01:09:40 EST ID:v+Dyhlku No.229213 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Interesting to see RSE Archie and Maxie. I guess ORAS Archie and Maxie are not the same universe/timeline as USUM? That's interesting, since there's no Mega Evolution in the RSE timeline, but obviously there's Megas in Alola.

I'm interested to see how this all plays out in the story, it's already so different from SuMo.
>>
Clown Edwin - Mon, 06 Nov 2017 00:49:29 EST ID:hDO9pznZ No.229214 Ignore Report Quick Reply
It's neat with all the old villains and teams returning but "Team Rainbow Rocket" is a pretty gay name.
>>
Rich Boy Thomas - Mon, 06 Nov 2017 06:51:02 EST ID:LjAffS4J No.229215 Ignore Report Quick Reply
why is cyrus helping anyone? why is anyone helping cyrus? he's not into mobster shit or world domination he literally wants to nullify existence and create a new one where he's the only holdover from the previous existence. nobody benefits from this but him, not even the bowl cut retards serving him, which I also never understood. was it because his team had the best outfits? I can't think of a single reason to join his team. I mean he was cool and all but his minions are dense.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.