420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich


Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Fuck Texas for their politics by Ian Nankinwell - Wed, 30 Aug 2017 10:22:03 EST ID:IIsxRMZh No.396473 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1504102923990.jpg -(65619B / 64.08KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 65619
I am done with the sympathy for Tex-ass.

For decades, these backwards chucklefucks elected the most backwards, insane, selfish cunts they could find. Every single time someone suggests something like, I dunno, taxing the rich, Texas threatens to secede. If Ted Cruz doesn't get a mint with his dinner check at Olive Garden (the fanciest place to eat in Texas, BTW,) he threatens to secede.
Texans are shooting at rescuers. They shoot at EVERYTHING. And every single asshole getting pulled out of the water is some fat ass who got caught driving around looking for an open Krispy Creme.

Politically, Texas has had no problem screwing other states and denying them hurricane relief.

I say, fine...you wanna be the Texas Confederate Circle Jerks of America or whatever, then you are on your own. No more relief money...no national guard. No resources. You have to learn to share and be civilized before you get those things.
>>
Walter Fellerwater - Wed, 30 Aug 2017 10:44:29 EST ID:6tYnT5h8 No.396474 Report Quick Reply
1504104269893.gif -(1629426B / 1.55MB, 255x192) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>396473

Yeah, fair enough.
>>
Clara Sumblestone - Wed, 30 Aug 2017 10:45:54 EST ID:VqGtqGtM No.396475 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396473
>No more relief money...no national guard.
Trump's team doesn't want him to make the same mistakes W did, but I'll bet he can't help himself. He's going to demand congress gives Gov. Greg Abbott everything he wants, but congress is gonna be like "wait a minute, you want us to lower taxes. you're trying to get us to cut spending. there's still not going to be any money for the wall. we can give this much, but not EVERYTHING they're asking for", etc.

Someone is going to get the short end of the stick here. I imagine Trump isn't going to let it be him.
>>
Basil Sishwill - Wed, 30 Aug 2017 10:46:40 EST ID:iYYYad4Q No.396476 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1504104400644.png -(229916B / 224.53KB, 373x327) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>396473
>>
Ian Nankinwell - Wed, 30 Aug 2017 10:57:58 EST ID:IIsxRMZh No.396478 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396475
Naw, what will happen is Texas will get all they want, but it will all go to the oil and gas industry and other big corps with almost nothing reaching the people.

And every Texan will still wait in line for 9 hours to suck Trump's dick....
>>
Ian Nankinwell - Wed, 30 Aug 2017 16:59:22 EST ID:IIsxRMZh No.396492 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1504126762990.jpg -(53106B / 51.86KB, 534x401) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Speaking of which...

Serious question here...

A lot of people are pointing out that Houston was "developer lead" and allowed you to build whatever, wherever, and fuck you, you Commie, if you said anything different. A LOT of cities all over are like this.

Anyway, as a result of recent events, we all of a sudden have a whole bunch of new areas that can and will flood catastrophically. Especially places like beach homes, any waterfront, anything within miles of some rivers in places...

This is all due to developers capturing the government and calling the shots. Now, we...the tax payers....have to pay for this reconstruction.

Question - If your house has to be rebuilt, and it is in the path of one of these "new flood zones," should it be allowed? What about people who buy beach homes and are constantly getting federal flood insurance to bail them out? Who should shoulder the burden here? We can't rebuild our fourth largest city every 10-20 or even 50 years.
>>
Clara Sumblestone - Wed, 30 Aug 2017 18:28:00 EST ID:VqGtqGtM No.396502 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396492
I can tell you that after Sandy, houses along the NJ shore had to be raised up to some ridiculous height, or guess what? They aren't getting insured.

Actuaries aren't stupid. I don't think they would take a bath on stuff like this. Climate change plays a part in the unpredictability of weather models & long term forecasting, so the government can help itself by changing its stance from "climate change is a chinese hoax" to "we should probably take this seriously".

people pay a premium to live near the shore, and that includes insurance prices. sure there's a ton of land in montana and wyoming that is free from hurricanes, and living near water is no longer as vital with regards to trade as it once was. However, some industries, and the jobs that go along with them, are required to be near water. I guess the question becomes, how do you get people to move away from places they want to live or entice people to live somewhere safe (from floods, at least)?

Overall, I think Houston being healthy is healthy for the USA, and I'm willing to chip in what is necessary.
>>
Betsy Bebblehall - Wed, 30 Aug 2017 18:32:35 EST ID:ocfgTAf6 No.396504 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396473
They are the same ones that made fun of how people reacted during Katrina. Turning it into the typical, "See, negros are inherently violent mongoloids". Now that it's their turn, they may be acting worse.
>>
Ian Nankinwell - Wed, 30 Aug 2017 18:34:49 EST ID:IIsxRMZh No.396506 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396502
Good and salient points.

The problem as I see is that Houston is now like, what??? At least 25% wrecked. I mean, a lot of homes are gonna be totaled or near totaled. And the vast majority of Houston has no flood insurance. https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2017/08/29/hurricane-harvey-houston-flood-insurance-damages-claims/611910001/

Now, already Trump and the various Texans are swearing "WE WILL REBUILD!" Well, that will mean either fucking over that part of the 80% who were flooded and don't have insurance, or simply giving out relief money.

Fucking people over would destroy the local economy...although this is Texas so they may just go, "Free market....whatcha gonna do..." The need to reimburse these loses is massive. And necessary.

But, once we do that...how do we avoid it the next time? This IS Texas. They will scream the second you make any of those Sandy suggestions. NJ is at least used to regulation. In Texas it is verboten. So what is the solution besides constant bailouts of a state where nobody wants to get their shit together?
>>
Edward Simbleson - Wed, 30 Aug 2017 18:40:50 EST ID:6POwg5Ik No.396507 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396506
They are not going to rebuild. The cost are just going to be astronomically high with no results at the end of the day.
>>
Nell Barddale - Wed, 30 Aug 2017 19:48:51 EST ID:eApmrTSb No.396514 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396475
>He's going to demand congress gives Gov. Greg Abbott everything he wants,

Yes/no, he 'they' are certainty looking how to exploit this disaster in the short and long term. That is what Republicans are.
>>
Shit Crovingson - Wed, 30 Aug 2017 22:44:50 EST ID:9hrURYkb No.396532 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Hey, fuck you OP
>>
Martha Wankinman - Wed, 30 Aug 2017 22:55:33 EST ID:IIsxRMZh No.396536 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396507
So...what then? Just hope for a NOLA style influx of rich white folk to gentrify up the flooded wasteland that is now a big chunk of the Houston metro area?

I mean, something will have to be done. Some reports are saying that thousands of homes may be underwater so long that the house starts to crumble. Will that guy get fucked and forced to sell his lot dirt cheap to some carpet bagging speculators?

>>396514

I think it will be exploited. I bet the funds of Joe Houston never show, but for Exxon/Mobil they will do anything to get the refineries and ports going again.

>>396532

Hey, fuck Texas for their loud mouthed bullshit when we had Sandy. OK? Now those same turd blossoms are begging for unlimited cash. You guys keep electing inbred chumblefucks like Ted Cruz to REPRESENT you. He did. And through his representation we learned that Texas is selfish.
>>
Shit Crovingson - Wed, 30 Aug 2017 23:09:37 EST ID:9hrURYkb No.396539 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1504148977285.gif -(1817713B / 1.73MB, 450x247) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>396536
Don't be a partisan dipshit. Representatives /= the represented, especially in places like TX where gerrymandering and voter suppression efforts are rampant. Despite this, most big cities end up with an almost even split, with Houston consistently going blue.

Whatever, you don't care about context or nuance. Go ahead and have your misplaced vindictive wank, you vile, miserable fuck.
>>
Fanny Subbersane - Wed, 30 Aug 2017 23:12:20 EST ID:ocfgTAf6 No.396540 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Republican or not, it's still awful to go through that. It's just that states like these really drag down our nation, so I understand their being some schadenfreude.
>>
Martha Wankinman - Wed, 30 Aug 2017 23:21:38 EST ID:IIsxRMZh No.396541 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396539
Look, you keep up with this gerrymandering thing, but senators aren't elected that way. Both of yours wanted to fuck the NE because we went with Obama. THAT IS A FUCKING FACT.

Don't like being viewed this way? Get off your ass and change shit. Fuck all I can do from another state. Shit, I bet you don't even vote.

Just fucking sick of Texas and other red states getting away with having shitty pols that would rather see a state drown than help, and then cry for money when it happens to them.
>>
Martha Wankinman - Wed, 30 Aug 2017 23:23:37 EST ID:IIsxRMZh No.396542 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396541
Actually, change that. How about this. No money for any part of Texas that carried a pol who denied Sandy relief. Deal? If Houston went for Liberal McLegalweedy, then they can get help. If Possum Flats went for Cruz or that other fucker, they can suck it up and rely on "the free market."
>>
Shit Crovingson - Wed, 30 Aug 2017 23:40:26 EST ID:9hrURYkb No.396545 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396541
That hardly matters as plenty of other representatives ARE elected that way. Ignore voter suppression and votes by county though if it helps you feel better about being a fucking awful ghoul. You'd condemn everyone for their representatives, regardless of their vote (not that it really matters much). Truly disgusting
>>
Shit Crovingson - Wed, 30 Aug 2017 23:44:34 EST ID:9hrURYkb No.396546 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396542
neoliberals politicians are scum too. Let's take your point and roll with it. Everyone who voted for someone who's drone program has egregious civilian casualties doesn't deserve help. They deserve what's coming to them.
>>
Fanny Subbersane - Thu, 31 Aug 2017 00:55:40 EST ID:ocfgTAf6 No.396551 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Posters in this thread are right about gerrymandering and voter suppression. Representatives don't always represent the voters choice. Texans are becoming more blue.

As for being partisan, the right at the moment is cancerous. There is no compromise with these people. It is justifiable to stereotype the right as being confederate worshiping ignorant and proud bigots. You don't compromise civil liberties and health.
>>
Caroline Buzzwell - Thu, 31 Aug 2017 01:22:29 EST ID:XqOr0TAj No.396555 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Solidarity with the victims of hurricane Harvey and every natural disaster.

Fuck all these shitlibs and their lack of empathy with their fellow Americans. They don't understand that 90% of GOP marketing is resentment of smug hypocritical elitism as demonstrated in this thread. Nor do they understand that Texas would be a purple state if it wasn't for Tom Delay.

Socialism or barbarism.
https://www.youcaring.com/peopleimpactedbyhurricaneharvey-914409
NB
>>
Phoebe Gummlelack - Thu, 31 Aug 2017 01:42:59 EST ID:jMFXaz7P No.396557 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Think of it this way politically; Texas wanted, and others wanted to succeed from the rest of the country because some black liberal type democrat and democrats were actually working and Republicans were useless at best.

Well, consider this; a part of the state is currently succeeding from the US.

The rest of the state will see a bunch of middle class fairly well off refugees as well as not so well of blue collar hard working folks Inundating their cities, towns. With virtually nothing. Things will get out of hand. So they would be round up, Fema mobile homes can be utilized for shelter, if they can find the keys? Can select a large area, put up razor wire fencing around it, call it district 9 -

Feed them with UN cat food of by using the SNAP program "if they qualify."
>>
Phoebe Gummlelack - Thu, 31 Aug 2017 02:18:41 EST ID:jMFXaz7P No.396558 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396557
or by using the snap program
>>
the flicker !FwnV7hV52I - Thu, 31 Aug 2017 09:38:09 EST ID:QiGBcKwL No.396562 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1504186689491.jpg -(94585B / 92.37KB, 750x742) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>396557
Dad? Did you get lost trying to post this in a Disqus comment section?
>>
Fanny Subbersane - Thu, 31 Aug 2017 11:51:19 EST ID:ocfgTAf6 No.396563 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396555
> is resentment

Resentment towards what? Logic? Reason? Science? Many Republicans are beyond hope if those things mentioned is "elitism". Resentment towards people not wanting to take away your healthcare is insanity.

And yes, by all means, donate if you can. No one other than the OP is being vindictive. In any case, his vindictiveness was most likely a knee jerk reaction to everything the right has done and is currently doing and feels justified in his anger.

I would certainly hope that we could look past political differences in order to help our fellow Americans. No matter how detestable their views are; They don't deserve to be homeless.
>>
Fanny Subbersane - Thu, 31 Aug 2017 11:58:11 EST ID:ocfgTAf6 No.396565 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396563
Also, even if the left is being "elitist", whatever that means in this context, your answer shouldn't be "I HATE THOSE ELITIST LEFTISTS! disgusting people! Always looking down on me and mine! I'll show them! I'll show them by voting for a party that has a history of fucking people like me over!".

Better to vote for a smug pos that won't take your SNAP that you need, healthcare that you need, then vote someone that will because they weren't "elitist".
>>
Martha Wankinman - Thu, 31 Aug 2017 12:39:12 EST ID:IIsxRMZh No.396567 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396555
>Fuck all these shitlibs and their lack of empathy with their fellow Americans.

But it is 100% AOK when Ted Cruz says "Fuck Sandy victims for voting for the jolly african-american?"


>>396563
>In any case, his vindictiveness was most likely a knee jerk reaction to everything the right has done and is currently doing and feels justified in his anger.

Pretty much. Sorry, but for 8 years and to this day a SIGNIFICANT part of Texas political life has had a "FUCK YOU, NORTHERN SCUM!" attitude towards us. So fuck you right back.
>>
Jack Mabbernuck - Fri, 01 Sep 2017 16:27:07 EST ID:19YMOs51 No.396662 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1504297627053.jpg -(23439B / 22.89KB, 200x150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Wow OP, you're the true patriot here.
>Texas gets hit by horrible hurricane.
>"Fuck Texas, let's just let every Texan die because of a handful of things their state government did!"
>>
Archie Bigglelock - Fri, 01 Sep 2017 16:30:07 EST ID:IIsxRMZh No.396664 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396662

Texas Guy punches Northeast Guy in the balls...

Northeast Guy - "Fuck you back!"
Texas guy - "WHAT DID I DO?"
>>
Nigel Heshford - Fri, 01 Sep 2017 16:36:00 EST ID:1tRnuWts No.396667 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396664

Texas guy says an opinion North East guy doesn't like.
A wild man appears and threatens to shoot Texas guy.
North East guy lets it happens and has a lol because 'well they deserved it.'
>>
Basil Blaggleson - Fri, 01 Sep 2017 18:33:57 EST ID:9hrURYkb No.396680 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396664
you can try to rationalize it all you want but you're still a frothing callous dipshit.

if 60/40 vote GOP you're fine with the 40 having their lives ruined because durrr Texas
>>
Jack Bollystock - Fri, 01 Sep 2017 19:12:38 EST ID:XqOr0TAj No.396681 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396567
> But it is 100% AOK when Ted Cruz says "Fuck Sandy victims for voting for the jolly african-american?"

No it's not. Why would you want to be like Ted Cruz? My point is don't be Ted Cruz.
>>
Jack Bollystock - Fri, 01 Sep 2017 19:30:05 EST ID:XqOr0TAj No.396684 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396563
Resentment towards a manufactured marketing conservative campaign that paints coastal liberals as weak smug inhuman weirdos who hate down to earth Americans. If you are an american you must be well aware of such campaigns. Its used to convince low income and low education voters to vote for politicians that make them poor and more uneducated AND more susceptible to those campaigns.

My point is please don't embrace that mantle and buy into conservative politics of division. Don't exacerbate the gap by calling this growing demographic stupid and wishing for their misery. All that will accomplish is to push them further into misery and suffering and drag you and your children along with them as conservatives take more and more power on all levels. Instead reach out and engage them, demonstrate solidarity with them and offer them honest and plain solutions to their problems that cannot be ignored or denied.
>>
Jack Bollystock - Fri, 01 Sep 2017 19:31:42 EST ID:XqOr0TAj No.396685 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396684
*Resentment from
>>
Jack Bollystock - Fri, 01 Sep 2017 19:51:08 EST ID:XqOr0TAj No.396687 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396565
Take a second and think about the current situation as a whole and how you actions and opinions affect an this future. Drop this emotional nonsense of "they were mean to us! We should be mean to them" or "they get what they deserve" and realize how dire your and their futures are under conservative leadership, that those futures are linked, and you cannot escape these futures divided.

I keep hearing libs say "They will come to their senses after they suffer under Bush, Walker, Arpaio, Trump... But the answer always appeared to be "no they won't" so now what?

Stop engaging in reactionary performances and actually think practical ways you can work towards your political goals. I don't see any liberals ever taking power ever again if they keep this attitude of resentment towards and growing demographic.
>>
Eugene Nenderhood - Fri, 01 Sep 2017 20:28:30 EST ID:IIsxRMZh No.396691 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396687
But resentment is what drives the politics in Texas.

It feels like Texas and other states with shit-tier humans at the helm keep getting a pass for dickery.

Example - Everyone KNEW this was gonna happen one day. Texas is, like many states and cities, developer run when it comes to land use laws and regulations. Now, my Yankee ass will pay for Texans to rebuild IN THE EXACT SAME SPOT. But, when we get hit, it is Texas who says, "fuck you."

Why should I keep paying to bail out a state that refuses to learn?

Legit question. It is like us an Israel. Texas is Israel. You can't even say, "that wasn't cool...give that land back." It is just "GIMME GIMME!"

I'd feel better if I knew the cash wasn't gonna be pissed away.
>>
Eugene Nenderhood - Fri, 01 Sep 2017 20:30:28 EST ID:IIsxRMZh No.396693 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396691
Also, stop saying you will secede. Makes you sound like cunts.
>>
Isabella Ginderbirk - Fri, 01 Sep 2017 20:45:52 EST ID:LRcBRT+U No.396695 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396687
>you cannot escape these futures divided.
Sure we can. There is no reason why the rest of the country has to keep paying for Texas's mistakes, and if they resent us so much then they can fuck off and fend for themselves.

Coddling ingrate rednecks in ten-gallon hats is in no way a requirement for a functioning society. Stay on that moral high horse all you want, but eventually the blue states will decide that maintaining this broken marriage of a country simply isn't worth the money or the headache, and our futures will be divided, one way or another.

It's Texas's responsibility to grow up and change, nobody else's. If they don't want to, and the result is that the rest of the country tells them to kick rocks, then that's on them, nobody else.

All that being said, OP is still an doofy edgelord for making this thread the way that he did.
>>
Eugene Nenderhood - Fri, 01 Sep 2017 20:47:16 EST ID:IIsxRMZh No.396696 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396695
>OP is still an doofy edgelord for making this thread the way that he did.

True. In my defense I was drunk and angry.
You know...a typical Tuesday....
>>
Hannah Doblingshaw - Sat, 02 Sep 2017 18:14:39 EST ID:XqOr0TAj No.396735 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396691
>But resentment is what drives the politics in Texas.
Yes, it puts GOP Texans in congress. Don't exacerbate it. Don't play along with conservative politics of division.
>Example - Everyone KNEW this was gonna happen one day.
Just like everyone knows 80% of all coastal cities will be underwater in 50-100 years.
>Now, my Yankee ass will pay for Texans
Good they need the help.
>But, when we get hit, it is Texas who says, "fuck you."
But they will still pay because they are still apart of this nation.
> Why should I keep paying to bail out a state that refuses to learn?
Because of conservative politics of resentment and division have been uneducating them and your constant whining is what drives GOP control in Texas.

Yes Texas has been a political problem for decades but it's fueled by your antipathy. Stop acting like a child throwing a tantrum and actually think about how to solve the problem.

>>396693
I'm not a Texan, I'm from Wisconsin. We were the Bluest of the Blue states until the GOP started pulling the same marketing scheme of liberal resentment. Now it looks like Scott Walker will never leave. So unless you want to keep losing elections for all eternity, liberals need to stop distancing themselves from working class voters.
>>
Hannah Doblingshaw - Sat, 02 Sep 2017 18:32:34 EST ID:XqOr0TAj No.396736 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396695
>Sure we can. There is no reason why the rest of the country has to keep paying for Texas's mistakes, and if they resent us so much then they can fuck off and fend for themselves.
No you can't. None of YOUR policies will ever happen while you and your representatives are outvoted in every branch of federal government. You are a loser. Poor Texans are also the losers and the only one winning here is the GOP. So think about how to stop being losers and actually win power. Because this attitude,
> Coddling ingrate rednecks in ten-gallon hats is in no way a requirement for a functioning society.
Is not how you win power in a democracy. So stop being a petulant child.

> But eventually the blue states will decide that maintaining this broken marriage of a country simply isn't worth the money or the headache, and our futures will be divided, one way or another.
LOL see >>396693. GOP controls the Federal government, federal government controls your state, and you are in no way prepared to stop that in any near future.

>It's Texas's responsibility to grow up and change, nobody else's. If they don't want to, and the result is that the rest of the country tells them to kick rocks, then that's on them, nobody else.
Yeah but like >>396691 said that's not happening and your still under GOP rule. So now what are you going to do? Whine some more about how infantile Trump is while relishing in the suffering and death of voters?
>>
Doris Horrycocke - Sat, 02 Sep 2017 21:08:48 EST ID:E0iKQ/s8 No.396740 Ignore Report Quick Reply
http://www.theroot.com/texas-sec-of-state-turns-down-hurricane-harvey-aid-fro-1798699120?
>Texas Secretary of State Turns Down Hurricane Harvey Aid From Canada and Asks for Prayers Instead
Christ, what a fucking dipshit. No words.
>>
Molly Tillingwill - Sat, 02 Sep 2017 21:17:00 EST ID:IIsxRMZh No.396741 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396735
The GOP is truly the only political party in the US. The Dems are not viable and will probably fail to get the required votes to field a candidate in many states.

Dead. DOA.

So, now, we have a country where only red states have representation. We are all so beyond fucked unless we go "Full Antifa."
>>
Henry Burrydock - Sun, 03 Sep 2017 14:48:38 EST ID:PStQUs2Y No.396770 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396740
Good, we have our own disasters going on that need the money more, like fixing the Churchill rail line that the american owners refuse to fix and is causing a jug of milk in the north to go past 15 bucks a liter.

Let Texas sink, let California burn, let the rust belt crumble, your entire country are parasites.
>>
Wesley Goodworth - Sun, 03 Sep 2017 19:19:03 EST ID:q3Gx1WUh No.396778 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1504480743603.jpg -(74718B / 72.97KB, 234x210) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
mfw i watch the same inbreds who gripe about minorities leeching off of welfare....leech off the VERY SAME WELFARE.
>>
Beatrice Sublingfet - Sun, 03 Sep 2017 23:01:38 EST ID:IIsxRMZh No.396779 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396778
It isn't welfare when GOP get it...duh!
>>
Reuben Cindlewill - Mon, 04 Sep 2017 09:37:25 EST ID:iYYYad4Q No.396787 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396778
Accepting aid after a devastating storm isn't the same as being on welfare.
>>
Thomas Brangerbury - Mon, 04 Sep 2017 10:35:17 EST ID:ieQ6x6UU No.396790 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396787

Reagan was like a devastating storm for many. I'm a filthy fucking wasp with a family that has a networth of 1,000,050 so I'm proudly apart of the group of society that sailed thru. Just think it's important to know not everyone had the same stories. We keep welfare for a reason. Do we really want the dregs have even more reasoning to rob us?
>>
Beatrice Sublingfet - Mon, 04 Sep 2017 12:42:25 EST ID:IIsxRMZh No.396795 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396787
For not an insignificant part of Texas it IS, but only when us "dirty Yankees," get it.
>>
Nathaniel Gerringsudge - Mon, 04 Sep 2017 13:21:24 EST ID:Vwoc9qnJ No.396796 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1504545684046.png -(539736B / 527.09KB, 2708x2420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>396787
doesn't matter, red states still end up being the biggest welfare queens.

>HERPADERP SOCIALISM IS BAD
>fucking ERMERGRANTS and MAHNORTEES takin' up all dat social security muhnee

lol hypocrite leeches.
>>
Lillian Honeyson - Tue, 05 Sep 2017 10:05:23 EST ID:Z0rhel/1 No.396810 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1504620323092.png -(417351B / 407.57KB, 410x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>396473
One more thing to love to love about Teaxs: their dedication to, and glorification of provocative and offense free speech utterly disappears once that free speech is used to mock Texans or Southerners. Somehow I doubt Charlie Hebdo will be winning anymore awards in America.

Whatever happened to #jesuischarlie?
https://theintercept.com/2017/09/01/charlie-hebdo-may-now-be-criticized-because-they-mocked-white-texans-rather-than-muslims/
>>
Sidney Brenkindon - Tue, 05 Sep 2017 12:01:21 EST ID:9k6SLa8o No.396816 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396815
>Le

What are you even quoting?

Your post is barely intelligible.
>>
Eliza Clayforth - Tue, 05 Sep 2017 12:17:27 EST ID:xQbV1JEs No.396817 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396816
He can't help himself man, he just huffed like ten cans of BWRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP.
>>
Reuben Nickleham - Tue, 05 Sep 2017 14:25:16 EST ID:PIa6yiXY No.396828 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396810
At least it will shut up people who claim Charlie Hebdo only targets muslim issues because its "easy"
>>
Augustus Sadgewell - Tue, 05 Sep 2017 14:46:39 EST ID:q3Gx1WUh No.396829 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1504637199912.gif -(173534B / 169.47KB, 375x375) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>396667
>North East guy lets it happens and has a lol because 'well they deserved it.'

Well, they do
>>
Lydia Chonkinchetch - Tue, 05 Sep 2017 15:02:35 EST ID:FvS7gpUy No.396831 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396810
>Glenn Greenwald
Can this guy ever say anything not based? I doubt it.
>>
Augustus Fanforth - Wed, 06 Sep 2017 18:49:12 EST ID:ocfgTAf6 No.396876 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396684
This post needs more attention. Well written, rational, and from the heart.

It's a good thing to empathize with the misery of others, and turning people into enemies solves nothing. With that said, reaching out to hardlining Republicans doesn't work. They are immune to reason. It's best to just continue representing the progressive message that ends up helping everyone. Allow those that can change to change themselves. Not a single person has gone over from a simple conversation. It takes a willingness to see reason, and no one can force that. Just focus on the message and grouping up those that do share the message, and get them to use their citizens power.

In some ways, the right is our enemies, but being our enemies doesn't mean that we should delight in their misery or fanning the flames. But at the same time, you can't give them an inch when compromise isn't possible.
>>
Hamilton Pomblelock - Wed, 06 Sep 2017 19:49:37 EST ID:fpVtrpHx No.396880 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396879

>biological imperative of nationalism

There is none. You're trying to come off as some sort of enlightened nationalist but you don't even know the history of nationalism.

>leftists this and leftists that
>people who disagree with me are non-humans

Great job, you're obviously not the least bit brainwashed yourself.
>>
Edwin Gosslewell - Wed, 06 Sep 2017 19:59:59 EST ID:kZUMXybj No.396882 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396879
>They are ignorant of themselves and their peers because they are all synchronized to the media

I don't even watch the media and the left has been positing a media critique since fucking forever, from Guy Debord's Society of the Spectacle to Chomsky and Herman's Manufacturing Consent even to Naomi Klein's No Logo.

>they have tons of self-destructive habits and don't improve themselves independently

Speak for yourself. Right-wing virtuoso Ernst Junger says: "Every man destroys himself, albeit each in his own way". Read a fucking book and stop listening to what some right-wing conspiracy theorist/huckster has to say about the left. They're pushing an agenda that you're obviously unaware of them pushing. They don't have your best interests in mind but you're regurgitating their shit as if you do. Everything you said about the left applies to you.
>>
Sidney Wackleford - Wed, 06 Sep 2017 22:51:22 EST ID:kZUMXybj No.396890 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396884
It's obvious you're getting your delusions from the same place as everyone else on the right. Doesn't matter how many degrees of separation there are. It's obvious I struck a nerve, though. Go clean your room, dork, and stop projecting.
>>
William Chubblefot - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 02:42:54 EST ID:+NSAEK8g No.396898 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396884
no sir, YOU act like the entitled drone.

Enjoy your life of miserable nonexistence.

>No rational thought, inspiration, exploration, feeling, experience, reproduction. Nothing.

Sounds like someone is projecting themselves onto others. Don't be ashamed, the first step of a healthier lifestyle is admitting you're crying for help subconsciously.
>>
Priscilla Publingridge - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 06:36:38 EST ID:fpVtrpHx No.396899 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396883

Okay then, explain the biological imperative behind nationalism (and why nationalism only slowly appeared in Europe during the 1700's. If there's actually a biological imperative for it, wouldn't we have seen it sooner?).

For the record, I don't think you're brainwashed for disagreeing with me (plenty of people I respect do), but because 90% of your posts consist of deranged strawman attacks on what you call "the left" (which seems more to be a catch-all term you use for anyone who's not far-right), instead of arguments containing any actual substance.

inb4 "leftist drone"
>>
Phyllis Bardwell - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 08:58:35 EST ID:n/CLHKOs No.396901 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1504789115110.png -(306964B / 299.77KB, 720x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>396899
Globalism is sterile for starters. Lie down and think of England at least ensures that your population won't shrink and won't end up in a home like some eggless cat lady spinster.
>>
Betsy Nongerstedge - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 11:54:27 EST ID:rSCOCuPW No.396902 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396901
your response to "white women won't have sex with me" is to kick out all the brown people out of my country?
>>
Phyllis Bardwell - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 11:58:22 EST ID:n/CLHKOs No.396903 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396902
White women aren't having fertile sex unless they are flyovers or Amish. It's actually liberals that are making themselves extinct.
>>
Cyril Tillingville - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 15:16:19 EST ID:ocfgTAf6 No.396907 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Julian Assange. Don't trust a word of what he says since he's a Russian puppet now.
>>
Priscilla Gindletetch - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 15:34:13 EST ID:y5VFnI+V No.396908 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396899
>reply to deleted post

>"leftist drone"
the only part of the post you understood
>>
Priscilla Gindletetch - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 15:37:52 EST ID:y5VFnI+V No.396909 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396880
>>396882
>>396890
>>396898
>>396899

>poster asserts he isn't a brainless drone
>implies he can argue his view
>makes a short post explaining nothing crying about being called a drone and picking a return insult
>reports opposition for saying bad things
>reply to deleted post
this is how liberal reasoning works. this is what a conversation is with them if you don't agree on the subject.
>>
Priscilla Gindletetch - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 15:40:54 EST ID:y5VFnI+V No.396910 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396909
it is an absolute imperative for survival that we start killing them wantonly, spreading chaos. They can't survive without order, they will go completely insane, the entire system will explode.

The only other option besides destroying the global system is to submit to it and have every aspect of you extracted separately and sold as a product. Eternal slavery. Literal hell.
>>
Fanny Tillingfuck - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 15:56:24 EST ID:LRcBRT+U No.396911 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396909
>this is how liberal reasoning works. this is what a conversation is with them if you don't agree on the subject.
>I couldn't manage to have a civil disagreement with someone, therefore nobody can
Don't be fucking dumb.
>>
Priscilla Publingridge - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 17:21:40 EST ID:fpVtrpHx No.396923 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396901

>Globalism is sterile

How do you connect globalism to falling birthrates? Falling birthrates is linked to decreases in child mortality and certain welfare programs like old-age security (people used to have a lot of kids in Europe because they were completely reliant on having at least some kids survive into adulthood so they could take care of their parents when they got old. That's not needed in the most developed European countries anymore).

Female emancipation and other cultural factors play into the decreasing birthrates of course, but if you want to attack the primary culprits behind falling birthrates, attack modern medical science and old-age security. Pointing at 'globalism' is a fucking dead-end.

>>396908

>the only point you understood

...Because you're raving like a madman about shit that fucking NOBODY understands except other delusional nationalists that you obviously spend too much time with, you double-jolly african-american.

I once worked with a Romanian nationalist. He was a good guy and explained his views in a rational way, and we even agreed on a lot (me being a "leftist drone" nonetheless). I liked that guy. You just sound fucking crazy.
>>
Albert Nickleworth - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 17:35:49 EST ID:RECqzvsy No.396924 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396492
>>396502
How about you go both capitalist and socialist? You willing to pay free market price on insurance to live in a flood plain? Fine (no federal flood insurance). You weren't insured? The government will not pay to have your house rebuilt here. You have to go live on the recently bulldozed Indian cemetery.

Works for everyone, no?
>>
Albert Nickleworth - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 17:42:03 EST ID:RECqzvsy No.396925 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Also those being a dick to Texas because Texas was a dick to them isn't poetic justice it's being as big a dick as you are mad at Texas for being. As an outsider it's tempting to say that you deserve each other. I won't though because I don't want to be a dick about this.

Give the Floridians a break too. They might need it. You can make fun of them again when shit's back to normal.
>>
Lillian Buzzfield - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 18:01:40 EST ID:IIsxRMZh No.396927 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396925
I'm just hoping Irma wipes out Debbie Wasserman-Schultz...
>>
Nell Monkindale - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 18:43:15 EST ID:nppI2w1T No.396933 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1504824195894.jpg -(932981B / 911.11KB, 1220x763) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>396924
>How about you go both capitalist and socialist? You willing to pay free market price on insurance to live in a flood plain? Fine (no federal flood insurance). You weren't insured? The government will not pay to have your house rebuilt here. You have to go live on the recently bulldozed Indian cemetery.
Two issues:
  1. The cost of living there plus actuarially-sound insurance is the real cost they will pay long term.
This is akin to allowing people to take predatory loans from banks, live without health insurance (if medicaid didn't exist), or live in buildings which don't meet code.
There is no scenario where a person who understood and could afford the expected long term cost would do these things, so all that's left is those whose ignorance is being exploited and those whose financial situation is being exploited.
2. Even if we let these people lose everything, we as a society are still going to bear the cost of their shortsightedness via welfare.
>>
Eugene Pallyridge - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 19:26:26 EST ID:PesmNQRT No.396934 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1504826786293.jpg -(29643B / 28.95KB, 320x195) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>396923
>Minimising role of Western and westernizing women on natality
Working and educating women excludes them from forming families and being introduced en masse into the workforce enabled this issue, more welfare statism will not fix it. In the 50s, the expectation was that one salary was intended to support an individual , a wife, and children. Now with the workforce and tax base essentially doubled, in addition to the raised cost of living since no one is managing the home, the owner class are advantaged. Working women can't raise, feed, warehouse their kids, so the state and corporations get to charge them for it. Women playing fiscal defense in a domestic facet is more beneficial than being another wageserf and being a wage slave isn't free, there is the cost of cars, meals eaten away from home, clothes, gas, tolls, commuting, etc. Factoring this, raised taxes because lolprogressive taxation, lowered wages at the outset and upcharged cost of living, it is a hard case that working women is little more than the owner class buying two workers and taxpayers for the price of one.
>>
Henry Greenforth - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 19:51:47 EST ID:7vXpw3uu No.396935 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396933

survival of the fittest must be perpetuated somehow
>>
Albert Turveyspear - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 20:41:16 EST ID:XqOr0TAj No.396947 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396876
I'm not claiming that we should directly reach out to hard-lined Limbaugh/Infowars type conservatives. They will never vote Dem and neither will the "moderate" middle class conservatives. But the hardline base can be eroded and we can do so by directly reaching out to those who are in a similar situation but are completely disenfranchised from politics. By enfranchising their peers we can stop the spread and earn unclaimed votes.

Those independents and non-voters can converted but "staying the course" by repeating wonkish talking points, talking how "we know what is best for them", proposing arcane technocratic policies, and continuing the despicable liberal past time of voter shaming has never worked and will continue to not work.

The democrats needs to decide what a "progressive message" is, particularly on economic policy. Will it be a means-tested technocratic tinkering like Earned Income Tax Credits, or a bold universal declaration like nationalizing health insurance? In the face of the brazen barbarism that is GOP policy and strategy, my advice is to not do anything that is or appears weak or humble.

As a final point, the democratic party needs to open up, let new voters in and actually cede real power and leadership to them. Closed primaries, ticketed attendance to meetings, and super delegates must be abolished. All these practices and their ilk only serve to protect the current members of the DNC from the unwashed hordes they claim to represent. Its resulted in the DNC leadership being a cavalcade of career driven losers who keep getting promoted for failure (eg Peter Daou, DWS, etc)
>>
Fucking Blytheson - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 20:45:26 EST ID:dGw4dHyr No.396948 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396937
Why are you even here you moron?
>>
Albert Turveyspear - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 20:56:57 EST ID:XqOr0TAj No.396950 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396948
He's very angry online.
Probably also ban evading.
>>
Ian Bunridge - Fri, 08 Sep 2017 00:55:39 EST ID:PStQUs2Y No.396960 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396958
No seriously, why are you here on 420chan, a place for drug users to discuss (primarily) drugs, if you seem to despise drug users.
>>
Phineas Blibberdock - Fri, 08 Sep 2017 01:54:16 EST ID:kZUMXybj No.396965 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396937
You realize that just repeating what we're saying in a crazier tone of voice makes you look like an asshole, right? That's the future debate tactics. We're not engaging with you on civil terms because you're not engaging with us on civil terms. You're namecalling, and then playing victim when we namecall back. I wasn't even accusing you of being a Nazi, I said you're getting your ideology from the same set of people as everyone else on the far right, and then hinted at who it was (my suspicion is that it's Jordan Peterson, who's not a Nazi, just a moron).

Smoke more, chill out. You're not getting banned because we're afraid of you speaking the truth (you haven't said anything remotely true), you're getting banned because you're a raging asshole, calling us subhumans because we have disagreements. This is a slow board, you aren't being dogpiled by the two of us who are replying to you. We're telling you that you're projecting your own personality defects onto us, because you transparently are. We haven't denied your humanity. Don't deny us ours. Make a rational argument, and we'll respond to it rationally.
>>
Betsy Brudgesat - Fri, 08 Sep 2017 05:05:33 EST ID:fpVtrpHx No.396967 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396934

So how do you propose we solve that problem? By banning women from the work force? I agree that stagnating real wages is shit and I hate the way capitalists engage in social dumping as much as you do, but placing the blame on women in the work force of all things is a red herring. The capitalists and their stooges in government are to blame, not women who simply want to work. You can solve the issues of social dumping and predatory capitalist practices by strengthening labour unions, raising the minimum wage and placing restrictions on immigrant labour.

When it comes to falling birthrates, you can counter it by making family planning easier (parental leave for husbands, easier access to kindergartens, economic benefits for having children, etc).
>>
Hamilton Hungerbick - Fri, 08 Sep 2017 05:34:13 EST ID:9k6SLa8o No.396969 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396967
This is why fascists are fundamentally cowards. Their ideology refuses to ever confront real power and has to always place blame instead on people who are weak or vulnerable. They don't want the hard fight of going after the capitalists, they want the easy fight of riling up desperate undereducated losers to attack people who aren't like them.
>>
Angus Fangerham - Fri, 08 Sep 2017 11:56:05 EST ID:PiIuiRQp No.396980 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'm a Boston/Colorado liberal, and some of my closest friends are Texan conservatives.
>>
Hamilton Pittfield - Fri, 08 Sep 2017 12:48:26 EST ID:IIsxRMZh No.396985 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396980
Ask them why they keep supporting pols who want us dead.
>>
Eugene Worthingfoot - Fri, 08 Sep 2017 12:59:36 EST ID:yqRogU5f No.396986 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396967
Women are victims of bourgeois propaganda thar arbeit macht frei. They pitched their premise in politically correct facades so that you taste the sugar but take their poison
>>
Hamilton Pittfield - Fri, 08 Sep 2017 15:50:24 EST ID:IIsxRMZh No.396995 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396986
Take it back to 4Chins....
>>
Rebecca Dunkinson - Fri, 08 Sep 2017 17:52:53 EST ID:cqoYl2p0 No.396997 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1504907573382.jpg -(39145B / 38.23KB, 333x499) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>396995
>Tfw Pocahontas is a poltard has 4chinz
Working women is such a meme and even fails the sniff test for THE LEFT.
>>
Archie Brobblesit - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 06:26:42 EST ID:nppI2w1T No.397005 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1504952802436.jpg -(103231B / 100.81KB, 650x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>396997
Liberia was founded by a coalition of freed black slaves, and whites who believed free blacks were a danger to society and should be sent back to Africa (said blacks, who hadn't been to Africa in generations, and whose ancestors were from entirely different regions, proceeded to imperialize the shit out of the locals).
The Black Panthers briefly entertained an alliance with the American Nazi Party as they both believed the supremacy of their own race proscribed an ethnic state.
The NSDAP billed itself as a third way, a marriage between capitalism and socialism, so long as pan-german nationalism was part of it.

The right wants women not to work because appeals to traditionalism and making them more reliant on men.
Some of the right want women to work because capitalism (the far right may even consider a white women working worth more brown women working harder jobs).

The left wants women to have the option to work because freedom, equality, and more workers means they collectively have greater power over capital.
Some of the left might argue women women not being allowed to work decreases the supply of labor, meaning individually each worker has greater power over capital.

When the right present the left with something in common, it's quite often something designed to fuck them.
>>
Martha Gindlebanks - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 11:12:31 EST ID:kZUMXybj No.397011 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1504969951225.png -(22366B / 21.84KB, 237x210) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>397005
>The Black Panthers briefly entertained an alliance with the American Nazi Party as they both believed the supremacy of their own race proscribed an ethnic state.

You're mixing up your black organizations. The Black Panthers never worked with the American Nazi Party. The Nation of Islam did. The Black Panthers also never believed in "black supremacy". They dropped black nationalism pretty early on while still maintaining a position of black specificity. Fred Hampton, who was assassinated by the FBI as part of COINTELPRO, said outright "you don't fight racism with racism".

That line lead to some interesting developments, like the BPP working with the Appalachia-based Young Patriots Organization, who weren't white supremacists but still flew the confederate flag (times were different back then).

http://www.youngpatriots-rainbowcoalition.org/ypo-resources/
>>
Hedda Dunkinford - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 12:58:27 EST ID:Vwoc9qnJ No.397015 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>397011
beat me to it.

anyway, this is the problem with black or white (haha) partisan thinking. it's this kind of thinking that lead to the conflation of the Black Panthers with the NOI here, and it's the same reason why "both sides" equivalency arguments are retarded.
>>
Doris Chillyhat - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 14:55:48 EST ID:GCqgoMA3 No.397017 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>397005
We're talking about the practice, not who has the more moral theory. Putting mommy in the office desk means you have latchkey kids that are dysfunctional because the institutions must take over motherhood. social dumping is as real for immigrants as it is for women. Whatever women earn is less than what they could save by being at home so that they don't give the state their bonus tax dollars, the corporations their cheap labor, consumerism, and children.
>>
Fanny Honeybanks - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 20:09:38 EST ID:kdeXld5j No.397023 Ignore Report Quick Reply
It's sad that OP doesn't realize he's sick in the head.
>>
Eliza Croddlenotch - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 20:39:06 EST ID:IIsxRMZh No.397029 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>397017
You wear a fedora, don'tcha?
>>
Ian Cleffingson - Wed, 13 Sep 2017 07:37:40 EST ID:9k6SLa8o No.397098 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>397017
In practice, female empowerment is measurably a massive global positive. You're basing your argument on a juvenile and regressive power fantasy that doesn't in any way reflect reality.

http://www.prb.org/Publications/Reports/2003/EmpoweringWomenDevelopingSocietyFemaleEducationintheMiddleEastandNorthAfrica.aspx

>As female education rises, fertility, population growth, and infant and child mortality fall and family health improves.
>Increases in girls' secondary school enrollment are associated with increases in women's participation in the labor force and their contributions to household and national income.
>Women's increased earning capacity, in turn, has a positive effect on child nutrition.8

http://www.unwomen.org/en/what-we-do/economic-empowerment/facts-and-figures

>When more women work, economies grow. An increase in female labour force participation—or a reduction in the gap between women’s and men’s labour force participation—results in faster economic growth
>Evidence from a range of countries shows that increasing the share of household income controlled by women, either through their own earnings or cash transfers, changes spending in ways that benefit children
>A study using data from 219 countries from 1970 to 2009 found that, for every one additional year of education for women of reproductive age, child mortality decreased by 9.5 per cent
>Women comprise an average of 43 per cent of the agricultural labour force in developing countries, varying considerably across regions from 20 per cent or less in Latin America to 50 per cent or more in parts of Asia and Africa [27]. Despite the regional and sub-regional variation, women make an essential contribution to agriculture across the developing world.
>>
Esther Nummershit - Wed, 13 Sep 2017 10:50:11 EST ID:7O3maDpz No.397100 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>397017
interesting hypothesis. would be a shame if... someone asked for sources or data to back it up...
>>
Nigel Sasslekotch - Sat, 16 Sep 2017 12:32:05 EST ID:E0iKQ/s8 No.397136 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>397098
Man, I had a really good response to this post kinda just affirming your point that legit surprised me because it got pretty deep into economics, which I usually can't write about for shit...then my thumb accidentally bumped the home page button on my phones internet and it was all gone in a flash.

After like 3 legit hours trying to recreate it I realize it was a bit of the spur of the moment brilliance, any attempt at recreation will produce nothing but rambling b.s. that doesn't further the discussion, so alas....

You're spot on, on both counts. Empowerment of the marginalized is hugely positive in a melting pot like the USA. An actual education is important as hell, if anything just to equip one with critical thinking skills. A lack of critical thinking abilities and general education is part of what brought forth Trump vs Hillary '16. Economies preform far, far better when more of the citizenry is encouraged to contribute to the economy, tham when certain groups like women are barred from participating. People who refuse to acknowledge these facts are a cancer. Reality isn't some dopey 50s sitcom or John Wayne movie. Women are basically half of the species, id say they contribute just as much to societal development and philosophies as the other half. There's no reason to treat them as lower for nothing but their chromosomes.
>>
Simon Dirrywill - Wed, 20 Sep 2017 15:38:56 EST ID:6POwg5Ik No.397205 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>397098
This post is spot on. There is a interesting development in Japan about what you just posted on woman being more educated and having less children, and that is why the fertility rate their is so low.
>>
Beatrice Duckson - Wed, 20 Sep 2017 16:07:01 EST ID:zA8Zcg02 No.397207 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>397205
Whoa, someone get Akihito on the phone. This guy found the, one and only, reason why the fertility rate in Japan is so low.


Report Post
Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.