420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Global Urbanization a Threat to Capitalism? by Hedda Pockwill - Thu, 09 Nov 2017 15:50:17 EST ID:A1p2LEkb No.398551 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1510260617148.png -(222483B / 217.27KB, 667x851) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 222483
http://www.un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/pdf/popfacts/PopFacts_2014-3.pdf

>The global urban population has increased by a factor of five, from 0.7 billion in 1950 to 3.9 billion in 2014. It is expected to increase by another 60 per cent by 2050, when 6.3 billion people are projected to live in urban settlements. The global rural population is ceasing to grow. It is projected to reach a peak of just under 3.4 billion shortly after 2020 and to decline thereafter to 3.2 billion in 2050.

As many know, the current first world nations are supported on the backs of slave labor across the third world. The ripple effects of colonialism and anglo-centric global empires have resulted in Europe, N.Am., Aus/NZ having essentially the best quality of life on earth while the vast majority of Africa, M.E., S.Am., Asia, etc., are locked in sociopolitical turmoil stoked by the nations of the first world.

However as more and more humans move from rural to urban settings, global literacy and education rates rise, it will be harder and harder with each passing year to maintain the global system of oppressive wealth and power disparity. The mass migration to Europe from N.Af./M.E. is one symptom of this. Or will we instead see a higher percentage of urban people living a slum existence and in the end be just as easy to oppress? Will rural-centric global regions such as sub-saharan africa see an increase in political clout as fewer people worldwide work in the agricultural industries?
>>
Hugh Duckdale - Thu, 09 Nov 2017 19:42:07 EST ID:xQbV1JEs No.398553 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>398551
Literally doesn't matter when we've already seeing goddamn computer programs doing the jobs of middle management.

In 25 years everyone will be without a job. Only robots and computer programs will have work.

Even CEOs and investors won't have a job, because whatever they do, a computer does better.

Only jobs left will be in the sciences, philosophy and art.
>>
Jack Futtingbanks - Thu, 09 Nov 2017 22:18:11 EST ID:tWVrovI7 No.398557 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>in the suburbanization of poverty, with more poor people in the US now residing in suburbs than in large cities. These national trends also signal a significant shift in the racial geography of the country, as thoroughly gentrified urban centers like New York, Seattle and San Francisco may soon be encircled by banlieue-style rings of suburban poverty and public housing, with the poor increasingly banished from the interior of the city and new migrants settled outside municipal borders. Other cities have seen a resurgence of interior decay and the compounding of urban segregation. The St. Louis area has seen both.

http://www.ultra-com.org/project/new-ghettos-burning/
>>
Jack Futtingbanks - Thu, 09 Nov 2017 22:27:42 EST ID:tWVrovI7 No.398558 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510284462846.png -(116937B / 114.20KB, 500x494) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>398553

>>Though Nike might epitomize the process, this tendency toward mechanization is much larger than a single company. We’re flooded with headlines explaining that, from farm work to computer science, the world is in the midst of a “second machine age,” in which workers will again be replaced en masse by machines. Anywhere from one third to forty-five percent of jobs will be automated out of existence over the next few decades, and the vast majority of these will be jobs held by the poor. This is as true for occupations in countries like the US and UK as it is for increasingly expensive, formerly-outsourced jobs in places like India and China.

>>But the problems remain. All of these hopeful futures are, first and foremost, built on half-told histories. While it is true, for example, that the toil of farm work was in large part replaced by employment in manufacturing, the procedure was a bloody one, in which peasants had to be forced off the land and into the slaughterhouses of early-modern factories in industrial Britain. The process was also marked by high unemployment, overflowing slums and frequent crises, accompanied by the overproduction of goods newly cheapened by mechanization. A series of “Great” Depressions followed the waves of technological innovation, each greater than the last in both its promises of mechanical salvation and the depths of the misery it actually delivered as smaller and smaller shares of the labor force were employed in the new core industries. Technological progress became, simultaneously, the evisceration of employment.
>>
Jack Futtingbanks - Thu, 09 Nov 2017 22:30:23 EST ID:tWVrovI7 No.398559 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>398558

Source.

http://www.ultra-com.org/project/swoosh/

Basically technology has constantly developed in manners in which it becomes increasingly obvious that equal sharing of resources coule be a reality yet unless capitalism is dismantled jobs being replaced come with harsh violence,repression and criminalization of newly unemployed workers.
>>
Ebenezer Ceshsere - Fri, 10 Nov 2017 04:32:08 EST ID:QiGBcKwL No.398565 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>398551
This is a really interesting question, although I have no idea what the answer is. For better or worse, the new urban populations of the third world will be absorbed into the labor reserve army of global capital.
>>398553
This is deliriously unconnected to reality, are you one of those left-Muskean technofetishists?
>>
Wesley Bronderpotch - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 06:15:48 EST ID:xQbV1JEs No.398581 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>398565
Not my problem you are too fucking retarded to keep up with tech news. There are TODAY self-learning management programs can replace middle management with 200% efficiency. That efficiency number will rise even more because those systems are self-learning.
>>
Frederick Blushworth - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 11:44:20 EST ID:8Jh2i/ky No.398582 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>As many know, the current first world nations are supported on the backs of slave labor across the third world.

Bullshit. While there are certainly people forced by the circumstances to take up jobs that have unsound working conditions this is far off from actual slavery.
I'm sick of this stupid false equivalence fallacy you "alt" guys engage in.

Yes many people have it worse even today, but it's still far off from actual slavery.

And especially in China there is a growing trend to full automation. Sure many products involve manual labor with ridiculous hours, little pay and dangerous working environment. But it's still not fucking slavery.
GTFO.
>>
Frederick Blushworth - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 11:50:43 EST ID:8Jh2i/ky No.398583 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I did repeat myself several times there, such claims grind my gears.
>>
Wesley Sollyspear - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 12:54:31 EST ID:dg9+O20y No.398585 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>398582

How does it feel being that disconnected from reality? The entire basis of capitalism is extortion through colonialism of both humanity and nature. Automation isn't going to free the third world and give them luxury it's going to put the poor out of work as higher end jobs with the functioning of the technology replace them. What do you think they're just going to be provided for? The luxury of technology will be shared? Pretty delusional stuff right there I suggest reading.
>>
Wesley Sollyspear - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 13:00:22 EST ID:dg9+O20y No.398586 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>398585

http://libcom.org/blog/new-strikes-china-28072014
>>
Wesley Sollyspear - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 13:04:14 EST ID:dg9+O20y No.398587 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>398583

I'll repeat to. Wealth inequality can't grow without a form of slavery. The resources of the world the basic ones,there is mathematically enough to provide for everyone. Why is the wealth gap increasing in times of such prosperity? Well the more workers produce the poorer they become. This is extortion and slavery. I have the statistics to back my claims.
https://youtu.be/QPKKQnijnsM
>>
Frederick Blushworth - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 14:57:58 EST ID:8Jh2i/ky No.398588 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510430278577.png -(30702B / 29.98KB, 604x257) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>398587
Where does that mention slavery? It doesn't. Wealth inequality in the US has also very little to do with the state of the third world. (Which you say are under slavery)

In fact the global gini coefficient is on a decline since the turn of the millennium.

That video is interesting, I've seen it, seems pretty outrageous, but globally (Again calling third world labor slavery is B.S.). Do you know this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVPL-p0jYHs
>>
Wesley Sollyspear - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 15:25:16 EST ID:dg9+O20y No.398591 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>398588

It's not just the third world. All of capitalism is dependant upon slavery and extortion among other things. It's a very basic concept to understand. If you're not seeing the wealth you're producing and it's being pumped into one aspect of the population and violence defends that separation, that's extortion. If you're entire livelihood depends upon being content and within that extortion, that's slavery. Anyone who thinks wage slavery is a myth is just a plain schmuck.
>>
Frederick Blushworth - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 15:56:07 EST ID:8Jh2i/ky No.398592 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>398591
> If you're not seeing the wealth you're producing and it's being pumped into one aspect of the population and violence defends that separation, that's extortion. If you're entire livelihood depends upon being content and within that extortion, that's slavery.
That's not slavery. You are so ignorant that you equate high levels of economic exploitation to dehumanization.
Slavery is denying a human being self-determination by intent. Be it law or any other system of authority.

Yes wage "slavery" is bad, but it's not fucking slavery you ignorant POS.
>>
Rebecca Drossleridge - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 18:18:16 EST ID:A1p2LEkb No.398593 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510442296937.gif -(866031B / 845.73KB, 256x147) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>398582

>i make a thread clearly interlaced with left-leaning views
>you alt guy
>>
Betsy Closhdet - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 19:27:43 EST ID:nppI2w1T No.398594 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510446463805.jpg -(57114B / 55.78KB, 499x496) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>398592
>Slavery is denying a human being self-determination by intent. Be it law or any other system of authority.
It's not so black and white.
A slave who is free to consent to the master's terms or starve/be beaten, or is free to choose from a selection of masters has more self-determination than one which does not, yet is still a slave as his self-determination is limited to options which allow his masters to exploit him.

A worker in a town where rent and wage prices are pooled (or other mechanisms are used to decrease the market value of his labor and increase the relative cost of living) such that worker can hardly sustain himself, let alone accumulate enough capital to make his own living certainly is a slave.
A worker who owns his own business or is part of a co-op and whose cost of living isn't exploited by a mono/oligopoly certainly is not a slave.

Somewhere between the two exists the economic conditions for one to have self-determination.
>>
Doris Dabbersudge - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 22:52:33 EST ID:8Jh2i/ky No.398597 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>398593
You just had to bait me into mention horseshoe theory, didn't you? Oh shit.

>>398594
>A slave who is free to consent to the master's terms or starve/be beaten, or is free to choose from a selection of masters has more self-determination than one which does not, yet is still a slave as his self-determination is limited to options which allow his masters to exploit him.
Whats the purpose of these "thought experiments"? These things didn't historically happen and arguing about it would be nonsense.

Yes slavery literally* is a black and white issue. *SCNR
This is where intent comes in. There may be some people alive today who have to endure similar or even worse living conditions than some slaves did in the 18th century. The big difference however is authority does not oppress them as one of it's rules.

You really have to understand that slavery is so horrendous because it is an institutional form oppression going beyond limiting human potential. It denying it's existence.
>>
Betsy Closhdet - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 23:50:20 EST ID:nppI2w1T No.398598 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510462220805.jpg -(241082B / 235.43KB, 600x347) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>398597
>These things didn't historically happen and arguing about it would be nonsense.
Wage pooling absolutely did happen and still does happen in some industries.
A town where all hiring employers form a cartel limits workers to choosing their master.
Rent pooling and other mechanisms which increase the cost of living is done now by local municipalities, some of the largest labor battles in the US were over companies who'd pay their employees in scrip, a practice which continued right into WW II, or just use local ordinances limit competition, which still happens today.

>The big difference however is authority does not oppress them as one of it's rules.
Companies colluding to depress wages, lobbying to increase H1/2B visas, bus workers in from elsewhere, "right-to-work" laws, etc all exist for the purpose of decreasing the worker's self-determination.
>>
Betsy Bardbanks - Sun, 12 Nov 2017 18:42:48 EST ID:wZ7FT9eu No.398612 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>398582

It's not slavery because slave owners actually made sure their slaves had enough to survive.
>>
James Wevingstid - Sun, 12 Nov 2017 18:55:15 EST ID:ePvTzobz No.398613 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>398612

Capitalism just perfected the art of masking slavery and creating manufactured wants and desires so people believe existence is at its fullest. Nobody would claim "this isn't slavery" in 1800-1930s when they're toiling on Rockefeller mines,renting from Rockefeller companies and shopping at rockefeller stores (among others).

Now, it's simalir but more complex. We all work, produce or exist in a manner that profits some of the same financial institutions. We get paid shit, and we buy their shit because a. We need it or b. Want nice things. Our entire existence serves to make others rich. What happens if one says fuck it, I'll make my own money or becomes unemployed? They throw you into a prison, extort your money (if you're convicted of any crime small or large you pay money), you have to pay companies to eat commissary, phone companies overcharge you, and you work for the profit of others for as low as pennied as armed guards make sure you don't leave. Sounds to me that capitalism is some advanced form of slavery.
>>
Edwin Mettingsidging - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 13:41:03 EST ID:8Jh2i/ky No.398627 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>398613
You just wrote
>phone companies overcharge you,
and
>some advanced form of slavery.

In the same paragraph, srs go away edge-lord.
>>
Hugh Brookfuck - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 13:07:03 EST ID:T/nZDxWC No.398631 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>398627
>he mentioned phone companies that means I can dismiss the entirety of his argument
Said nobody with an IQ over 70
>>
Hamilton Monninglidging - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 15:12:12 EST ID:ohFVRQeP No.398635 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>398627

You don't know shit about jail or the lumpen life. Phone companies extort prisoners to use the phone time for prices way above normal price. Guess you're too bougie to understand the pain and slavery in making pennies an hour at most while phone companies charge you 1-3 dollars a minute to talk to friends and loved ones, people the state already is bent on keeping you seperate from. If you don't think prisons are slavery, you're dumb as fuck.
>>
Hannah Nunnerkeck - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 20:07:10 EST ID:8Jh2i/ky No.398636 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>398635
>Prison Industrial Complex
It has a lot of the oppressive properties that , but it's not slavery.
Why the fuck do you care as much about using that word? You are watering down the meaning of the word.

As I posted before slavery denies a human being the existence of self-determination completely. All those examples "just" curtail it. There are certain freedoms that a prisoner has been robbed of, but these are finite and enumerable. At a certain point it stops. Most importantly they are, even if poorly represented by the legal system.
Slaves didn't have any freedoms that could be curtailed because they had been considered to be non-persons. There were robbed of all possible freedoms.

That said:
"wage slavery" is to slavery as "white genocide" is to genocide.
>>
Jarvis Turveyshit - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 23:33:54 EST ID:ohFVRQeP No.398638 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510720434036.png -(177309B / 173.15KB, 854x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>398636
>>As I posted before slavery denies a human being the existence of self-determination completely

If you don't think that's the purpose of prisons then not only is it highly unlikely you have any direct experience with the shit end of the legal system and being a criminal but you also have a very short handed understanding of the theory about the state and the traditional roles prison s play to repress and control entire populations. If being stripped or having attempts to strip you of the essence of life, isn't a denial of existence, then what is? Solitary confinement is common place. Not only that but if we look back to ira prisoners in English prisons, the state put blankets over the windows to block sunlight. Meaning the tactic of confinement isn't new nor is it American. If this isn't a denial of existence you're just so disconnected from the ground and reality of the prison society that you overlook basic facts.

>>the slavery of capitalism is comparable to white genocide

I enjoy satire but what the fuck is this. One is propaganda disinfo. The other is a result of historical observations grounded in reality compared with the developments and structures of the present.
>>
Jarvis Turveyshit - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 23:37:54 EST ID:ohFVRQeP No.398639 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510720674036.jpg -(199305B / 194.63KB, 1600x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>398638

One more thing. Prison labor isn't new nor is it American. It stems from to put it simply an idealogy of the bourgeoise that uses the logic of "repaying your debt" to the economy and as Nietzsche would say "the herd morality" thru hard labor. Ever hear of devil's island? Ever read pages upon pages about it? How about the book discipline and punish? Give that a go. Learn something.
>>
Hannah Nunnerkeck - Wed, 15 Nov 2017 02:10:14 EST ID:8Jh2i/ky No.398640 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>398639
For the last time, I'm not claiming that the worst examples of economic exploitation today aren't awful. I'm reminding you that slavery is a very distinct term and by appropriating it you are harming your own message.
>>
Matilda Bugglestotch - Wed, 15 Nov 2017 06:41:09 EST ID:dg9+O20y No.398641 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510746069358.jpg -(207175B / 202.32KB, 1300x1037) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>398640

If slavery had one distinct definition, then why did terms like chattel slavery arise to differentiate from the multiple forms of slavery that exist, and have existed throughout history in the world? Just because you believe ONLY one form exists doesn't make this the case.

>>Chattel slavery, also called traditional slavery, is so named because people are treated as the chattel property of the owner and are bought and sold as commodities. Typically, under the chattel slave system, slave status was imposed on children of the enslaved at birth

>> While some unfree labourers, such as serfs, have substantive, de jure legal or traditional rights, they also have no ability to terminate the arrangements under which they work, are frequently subject to forms of coercion, such as threats of violence, and experience restrictions on their activities and movement outside their place of work.

Wage slavery, is not widely accepted as a form of slavery because the herd morality is that of a capitalist logic. There was a time, when capitalism did not consider chattel slavery slavery, but legitimate trade. Only when the abolition struggle reached its peak, and a bloody war continued, did this perception slowly drop. Even then, blacks were still subjected to the conditions of slavery under capital and colonialism. It wasn't considered slavery at this point by the mainstream,, because of the reasons mentioned above. The morality of the mass saw legitimacy in capital, and colonialism.

>>According to Noam Chomsky, analysis of the psychological implications of wage slavery goes back to the Enlightenment era. In his 1791 book On the Limits of State Action, classical liberal thinker Wilhelm von Humboldt explained how - whatever does not spring from a man's free choice, or is only the result of instruction and guidance, does not enter into his very nature; he does not perform it with truly human energies, but merely with mechanical exactness and so when the labourer works under external control, we may admire what he does, but we despise what he is.

the simple definition of slavery, philosophy aside

>>the state or condition of being a slave a civil relationship whereby one person has absolute power over another and controls his life, liberty, and fortune

Now unless you believe in the myth of voluntary exchange, which is utter and complete bullshit, it seems the entire economic system of capitalism is a form of slavery. If you believe, people aren't subjected to the will of others, with coercion and threats of withering away then you're willfully blind.

here's another definition from dictionaries

>> the condition of being subject to some influence or habit

>>work done in harsh conditions for low pay
>>
Matilda Bugglestotch - Wed, 15 Nov 2017 06:49:42 EST ID:dg9+O20y No.398642 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510746582358.jpg -(260465B / 254.36KB, 613x562) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>Prisoners convicted of felonies in the 17th and 18th centuries were sentenced to serve as oarsmen in the French Mediterranean galley fleet. Given the harsh conditions, this was virtually a death sentence. Following the decommissioning of the Mediterranean galley fleet in 1666, the majority of prisoners were paired together in chains aboard galley hulks moored in French harbours until the bagnes rotted and sank. The prisoners were moved to live on the adjacent pontoons. Prisoners relied on charity or their families for food, bedding and clothing. They were required to work 12 hours a day in the docks, earning 10-15 centimes, which they could spend on food and wine. Other prisoners were housed in prisons onshore, where conditions were apparently so bad that many prisoners would beg to be transferred to the hulks.

DONT WORRY YALL TOTALLY NOT SLAVERY MAYBE INSTEAD OF INSULTING PUBLIC MORALS BY REFUSING TO WORK FOR A BOSS YOU SHOULD HAVE GOT BACK TO WORK CRIMINAL SCUM. YOU ARE HEREBY SENTENCED TO HARD LABOR FOR LIFE. NOT SLAVERY THOUGH. just..capitalist society, making sure you stay productive or die!
>>
Archie Crazzlestire - Wed, 15 Nov 2017 09:23:18 EST ID:xQbV1JEs No.398645 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>398642
>17th and 18th century
>mattering in the context of modern usage of prisoners in the western world

You just ousted yourself as a fucking the future immigrant trying to make lefties look bad. Fuck off, kill yourself. End your life. Slit your guts. Hang yourself. Shoot yourself. Eat a fuckload of pills and drink a 6 pack.
>>
Matilda Bugglestotch - Wed, 15 Nov 2017 15:16:56 EST ID:dg9+O20y No.398646 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510777016358.jpg -(53660B / 52.40KB, 650x373) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>398645
>>brought up Rockefeller owned mines earlier

So me bringing up a form of slavery in 1920 makes it an irrrelvant example also? Devil's island the prison closed in the 40s by the way.

>>implying history is some abstract concept instead of something we can study to understand how current power structures have developed and currently function

Nope. The birth of the prison in relation to capitalism is how we come to understand it's existence in the present.
>>
David Worthingstock - Wed, 15 Nov 2017 16:23:42 EST ID:y3vRkLWZ No.398647 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510781022071.jpg -(93060B / 90.88KB, 500x336) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>traditionally power was displayed, shown, and what was manifested. Disciplinary power, on the other hand, is exercised through its invisibility at the same time it imposes on those whom it subjects a principle of compulsory visibility. In discipline, it is the subjects who have to be seen. Their visibility assures the hold of the power that is exercised over them. It is this fact of being constantly seen, of being able always to be seen, that maintains the disciplined individual in his subjection. And the examination is the technique by which power, instead of emitting the signs of its potency, instead of imposing its mark on its subjects, holds them in a mechanism of objectification. In this space of domination, disciplinary power manifests its potency, essentially by arranging objects. The examination is, as it were, the ceremony of this objectification.

>>punishment like forced labour or even imprisonment mere loss of liberty has never functioned without a certain additional element of punishment that certainly concerns the body itself. rationing of food, sexual deprivation, corporal punishment, solitary confinement There remains, therefore, a trace of torture in the modern mechanisms of criminal justice a trace that has not been entirely overcome, but which is enveloped, increasingly, by the non-corporal nature of the penal system

>>Discipline makes individuals it is the specific technique of a power that regards individuals both as objects and as instruments of its exercise. It is not a triumphant power. It is a modest, suspicious power, which functions as a calculated, but permanent economy.

Discipline & Punish the birth of the prison
>>
Eugene Blanninghodge - Sat, 18 Nov 2017 02:17:04 EST ID:l0jUbEaV No.398662 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>398641

please explain why voluntary exchange is a complete and utter bullshit myth, when i participate in it on a regular basis?
>>
Phineas Paffingburk - Sat, 18 Nov 2017 16:02:39 EST ID:gakTOcWS No.398666 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1511038959192.jpg -(109160B / 106.60KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>398662

Just because you as an individual support the violence and despotism of capitalism doesn't make it collectively voluntarily. Your contentness and the willingness of probably at least half Americans hold doesn't erase the fact that there's violent structures set in place to repress and subvert the lowest of the low to the will of the richest of the rich. Your "voluntarism" is soaked in blood, oppression and extortion. Pic related. Police have a voluntary exchange in property rights by murdering homeless man for sleeping to close to an affluent area. They're showing him his property rights.
>>
Phineas Paffingburk - Sat, 18 Nov 2017 16:11:54 EST ID:gakTOcWS No.398667 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1511039514192.jpg -(44546B / 43.50KB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>398666

Secondly, a voluntary exchange insists upon mutually equal benefits. You must be a part of a higher class if you think this is happening. Why do I assume this? Because I don't see anything voluntary about submitting 90 hours a week at work, to see more than half of my income go to landlords, taxes and Bill collectors. So what? I can spend the remaining 50-400 bucks a month to loans,large food corporations, and maybe get an 8th? Sounds like to me my existence is making other people wealthy more so than myself. If you don't experience this you're either a. Blind or b. From the other side of the tracks.

Meanwhile private jet owners get a tax break and the rich get welfare for school as banks extort the rest of us, enslaving us just because we wanted to learn.
>>
Cyril Murdforth - Sun, 19 Nov 2017 11:24:30 EST ID:xQbV1JEs No.398674 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>398667
>Meanwhile private jet owners get a tax break and the rich get welfare for school as banks extort the rest of us, enslaving us just because we wanted to learn.

If you live in the US of Cocksuckers maybe where being poor is a crime.
>>
Hamilton Godgewitch - Sun, 19 Nov 2017 23:14:17 EST ID:l0jUbEaV No.398678 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>398666

so because you can cite examples of involuntary exchanges, that means voluntary exchanges are a complete and utter bullshit myth?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.