420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Windows Script/Program Send Email in the future by breakabond - Wed, 15 Feb 2017 06:36:51 EST ID:1joa5uVv No.36508 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1487158611086.png -(1031B / 1.01KB, 32x32) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1031
I want to remind myself of something in X days, so

What do you recommend for easily working with some sort of email API where I can run a program, and idk, something like this (please critique)

check_interval = 5 minutes // or longer depending on sys resources
while(True):
if current_date == reminder_date
send email to self && delete reminder
else
Sleep(check_interval)
>>
Martin Firrychedging - Wed, 15 Feb 2017 14:24:01 EST ID:YL0YFsWq No.36509 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>36508
I don't know about sending the email (maybe you could write a macro in VBA?), but you could set a timer with the Windows Task Scheduler if you're on Windows. Of course it will only run if your PC is on though.
>>
Fuck Gimblehot - Thu, 16 Feb 2017 23:11:04 EST ID:nUiSQX6z No.36511 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Fuck all that shit nigga do it on linux and write a cron script that cats a file and pipes it to mailx.
>>
Ernest Hillykore - Fri, 17 Feb 2017 00:45:14 EST ID:j+2UyEq8 No.36512 Ignore Report Quick Reply
For sending a mail:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/reference/5.1/microsoft.powershell.utility/send-mailmessage

Scheduling:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc721871(v=ws.11).aspx

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.