Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
Mini multiplayer server instance by Jenny Wezzlechet - Tue, 08 May 2018 12:02:54 EST ID:S/rykYgn No.37528 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1525795374104.gif -(562047B / 548.87KB, 200x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 562047
This is a hard question to explain because English is not my first language.

I have a game coded with socket.io that uses a persistent world. When a player clicks play, he enters the world and can manipulate it like singleplayer Minecraft. However, many other users can access the server at the same time and modify the world so that the first player sees modification, but none of the players can see each other. All enemies, bullets, etc are only for each individual player. Players only can see world modifications of other players.

I want to make it so groups of 2 players can player simultaneously. So these 2 players can see each other as well as world modifications of all other players. Would I just have to have multiple servers? I want to just use the 1 server to let groups of 2 players to play the game like how solo players play the game now. I can't afford to host many small servers.
>>
Sidney Surringwock - Fri, 11 May 2018 01:19:59 EST ID:Xm/W+3lL No.37529 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Since your game is like Minecraft, you could simply have one very large procedurally generated world that was so big that it's highly unlikely that any group of 2 players would ever run into one of their neighboring groups of players.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.