Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Netjester is chatting 24/7 on Twitch and channel subscribers can use his emoticon
Hello WordPad by Hugh Fasslespear - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:27:34 EST ID:lP7MCiRB No.37558 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1529166454438.png -(48735B / 47.59KB, 960x1039) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 48735
I'm learning to code but any ideas I come up with are too big / complex for my current skill level.
If you could order me to make a small shitpost toy program I'd be very happy.
Make me code, daddy
>>
Molly Fizzlenog - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 15:13:49 EST ID:2qXrTEql No.37559 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'm not a big fan of building stuff as a way to learn a language. Functions and data structures, sure, but it's far more instructive to read real programs than to attempt them. Anyway, maybe you could do a text adventure or Conway's Game of Life.
>>
Phyllis Brushcocke - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 16:53:25 EST ID:Xm/W+3lL No.37560 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Why don't you try to make a small text-editor program, like Notepad or Wordpad?
>>
Hamilton Cucklestone - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 20:57:02 EST ID:lP7MCiRB No.37561 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>37559
>>37560
I appreciate it!
Might actually combine, my editor of choice [Textadept] is purposefully small sourced at 6k LOC total, maybe I'll try to remake it in Common Lisp. Still kinda a larger project than I was going for, but since I have something to work from it might work. Kinda like a pixie emacs in CL instead of eLisp without all of those features.

And then integrate a text adventure right into the editor, cause emacs
>>
Telvanni Bug Musk - Tue, 19 Jun 2018 11:15:33 EST ID:lP7MCiRB No.37562 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>37561
Clarifying, by combining I meant that then I actually have a reason to read through some real source, I've known that I should but I never get around to read just for readings sake. Doing it for a reason (rewriting) gives cause.

Going in I realized I have no idea where to even begin. There's loads of source files and I've no idea which one to start reading in. I'm pushing on though.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.