420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
humor me please on what you would do to help someone by amatuerhour - Fri, 10 Nov 2017 09:03:52 EST ID:Pl+UfWe9 No.208521 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1510322632042.gif -(1554544B / 1.48MB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1554544
Paradox of logic and spirituality and the dichotomy of self

He's on a path that cant be reversed and we can't force a river to bend, it has to flow to its natural whims. As this
cycle he has is about to end, we have to find the catalyst that hold together his psyche in an unhealthy manner. This is his defense mechanism of equal parts dismissive and destructive, meaning when he feels threatened he tries to defuse and disassociate the meaning of the consequences of his actions that is conditioning him in a negative way.

This defensive mechanism is the thing that has tricked him that he can survive like this, in perpetual self-destruction
affecting the people around him. The pain of losing what HE think he has lost and the loves and passions associated is
what is keeping him from the final catharsis and becoming his true self. Cody is in a sense reversed his negative and positive selves(which are in every way equal, one and the same and also the greater sum of their parts as a whole) to their positions.

I picture codys energy and form that is as inverted being yet thats is just as much as cody as the all badass parts of
cody, because his natural instinct (again this is all an initial summation) is to protect the things and emotions and passions he values the most. Like a black hole or as an abyss I described earlier or a living organism of emotion that has form and is formless. This energy around him that is controlling his actions to accept the wrong kind of energy
that festers and feds this almost parasite that rejects everything and everyone

Its appearent this feeling/form/energy has become more and more tangible in a sense that it has spread to you guys

Its almost like you cant see any positive thing anymore in him and youre too exhausted to deal with anymore.
He's trying to bury it deeper(His good self) into the center of this abyss and its area of effect is spreading.

For me, being someone who has just recently come into this collective and my initial observations/interactions; When it
comes to cody. I see the light in there, its deep in there in that haze but in there.
The only way to bring that light back is to help channel our positive energies to feed this energy that is 'protecting'
him.

This could mean a varity of things/solutions really and I have one initial idea that popped in my head instantly imo.

Its simple really; We dive to the center of all that abyss together. And with what previously brought us together in the first
place, the music. If as a collective, we are serious about getting out there and fight for love and peace we have to put aside our individual selves and share and become one by nurturing that fleeting beauty within us that we keep chasing after

the easy alternative would be to just cut your losses.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.