Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
trans by Shit Bunson - Thu, 12 Jul 2018 07:12:24 EST ID:VGeeHEV+ No.209399 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1531393944776.jpg -(70633B / 68.98KB, 586x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 70633
i posted this on /b/ earlier but the thread got locked after a few minutes so i'm coming here

basically i just spent most of yesterday reading articles about transgenderism as a whole

i had a negative perception of the whole thing before but i now realize that the fact that this mess has been allowed to attain the least bit of mainstrean acceptance and credibility is a downright travesty
this is not a medical mistake at the magnitude of lobotomy
it's way worse and if we don't stop this soon thousands of insecure and mentally ill youth will experience a horrible death at the hand of themselves, helped by the legions of psychologists and surgeons who are willing to ignore studies on the subject that very clearly paints a picture of transpeople as having severe psychological problems that will persist even after SRS

before today I thought that it was ok to call transpeople "freaks" and ridicule them
not anymore as i realize doing so would only fuel their movement which i now know has to be stopped at all costs

SRS needs to be banned asap as does transgenderism being classified as anything but the mental illness gender dysphoria

these people (most of whom grow out of this as long as they aren't encouraged to destroy their own bodies) are in dire need of psychiatric help
>>
Beatrice Ponderchere - Thu, 12 Jul 2018 19:41:43 EST ID:ogjfl7YN No.209400 Ignore Report Quick Reply
There are like 2 other threads about trans people on the front page here. Why not use them?
>>
Phyllis Covingbod - Thu, 12 Jul 2018 22:42:25 EST ID:2LwLwSlz No.209403 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>209399
Dear low quality troll, you have just demonstrated to yourself how easy it is to radicalize yourself reading propaganda that is designed specifically to radicalize you. This is apparently what you are railing against in others...even though you are admitting it is what you just did to yourself.

>>severe psychological problems that will persist even after SRS
people who have open heart surgery still have severe cardiac problems that persist after surgery. Where do you get this idea that a therapy for a problem removes a problem completely?

>>are in dire need of psychiatric help
As a rule, those who make it to SRS have already received hundreds if not thousands of hours of psychiatric help. They're the ones who recommend the procedure. Maybe you should do some research not from totally biased sources so you can at least know what the fuck you're talking about before you declare your little jihad?

It's a good thing society doesn't turn on your little imaginary crusades, because nothing is going to reverse the state of medical care for trans people, and even political attempts to stall progress are faltering in the 'last, best hope' for close-minded reactionaries, 'Murkur, where shadows fall...
>>
Cyril Wipperfield - Fri, 13 Jul 2018 03:57:56 EST ID:yG540JtQ No.209405 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>209399 My sole thought is of all there is to focus on in the world, why this?
>>
Sophie Beshbedging - Sat, 21 Jul 2018 07:44:15 EST ID:4+oWREai No.209413 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>209399
You're stupid. That's the only reply that you deserve. Get lost.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.