420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Best drugs for closed-eye visuals (CEVS)? by Nathaniel Blollerpudge - Fri, 10 Mar 2017 17:05:25 EST ID:qdlfek+I No.875333 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1489183525771.jpg -(92381B / 90.22KB, 480x288) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 92381
Sup /psy/ I've been experimenting with LSD a lot over the past year but I've since taken a half year break.

My question is simple, what drugs stimulate you the most visually? I usually tripped alone in my room, 200ug, lights off and with headphones on.

LSD
2CB
Shrooms
Ketamine (I know it's /dis/ but still)
>>
Cyril Brookbanks - Fri, 10 Mar 2017 18:23:59 EST ID:Dyocw0g4 No.875335 Ignore Report Quick Reply
al-lad
>>
Nicholas Nicklelock - Fri, 10 Mar 2017 20:29:31 EST ID:Nd8Ar/6X No.875342 Ignore Report Quick Reply
For better richer colored closed eye visuals keep the lights on.
>>
Reuben Crurrystock - Fri, 10 Mar 2017 22:56:36 EST ID:Mgc7Ymz6 No.875349 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>875333
from those options, combine ketamine with any of them. Use care though, it can be a lot more intense than an normal k hole.
>>
Molly Grandshaw - Sat, 11 Mar 2017 01:25:04 EST ID:Xcx3gu+e No.875350 Ignore Report Quick Reply
The most intense visuals I've ever had came from a mixture of an 8th of cannabis oil baked into a chocolate bar, 300mg of DXM, and a 115mg hit of DMT at the peak

But visuals from a single substance, as far as intensity, came to me from either DMT or Salvia.
>>
Jarvis Grimshaw - Sat, 11 Mar 2017 03:20:30 EST ID:qdlfek+I No.875354 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>875342
Really? Ambient light from a lamp or full room light?
>>
Charlotte Dellywell - Sat, 11 Mar 2017 06:55:22 EST ID:JN/SiNtN No.875362 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>875342

i disagree totally. turn lights off, cover eyes with hands and just sit back.
>>
Barnaby Blemblefield - Sat, 11 Mar 2017 15:12:44 EST ID:z5rvLAcb No.875366 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>875342
For better richer coloured closed eye visuals... TAKE MORE DRUGS.

That's literally all there is to it. The only thing that matters. The more you take, the more visuals you get.
>>
Walter Cruddleson - Mon, 13 Mar 2017 11:53:00 EST ID:qdlfek+I No.875451 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Bump

I wanna try something other than LSD I think, LSD lasts too goddamn long. It's either gonna be 2cb, shrooms, DMT, Ket, or a combination of these.
>>
Phoebe Nozzlepun - Mon, 13 Mar 2017 12:07:51 EST ID:SHYxTdae No.875452 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>875451
Those drugs are all so different from each other... they're also drugs that every 20 year old uni students, that are into drugs, do at some point.
>>
Oliver Nannerfield - Mon, 13 Mar 2017 16:53:19 EST ID:LVt9015F No.875461 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489438399736.jpg -(108582B / 106.04KB, 633x657) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>875451
DMT has the shortest duration of these (smoked). Due to the short duration of DMT it's possible to go very deep with DMT without having to worry about "being stuck like this for hours." It can be very visual.

Ketamine lasts longer than DMT but is still pretty short. Some people don't like the way ketamine feels. I love it. It's not very visual at lower doses. At higher doses it can sedate you into a kind of lucid dream which can be really bizzare. People call this the k-hole.

2cb lasts longer than ketamine. Everybody seems to react differently to it but I find it has an AMAZING body high. Far less stimulating than drugs like LSD, you can really just lie back and enjoy the visuals. It's also less mindfuck too. Very recreational drug. I suggest you start low though and work you way up, the body high can become uncomfortable at higher doses so you want to find your sweet-spot, not overshoot it.

Shrooms are amazing. Their duration is approximately half that of an LSD trip. I find shrooms to be very, very euphoric at lower doses. It's more a mental euphoria though, not a physical one like you get from weed or 2cb. At higher doses shrooms can become very mindfucky.

In my experience shrooms have a high mindfuck to visual ratio. In other words you might have as much mindfuck on shrooms as you do on LSD but while LSD would have a lot of visuals at the level of mindfuck, shrooms still haven't gotten visual yet. That said shrooms become very visual at higher doses but prepare yourself for some mindfuck.

Despite being more mindfucky, I find shrooms easier to handle than LSD. Shrooms don't have the frantic, hard edge that LSD does.

As for ketamine - ketamine mixes great with all psychedelics so consider exploring this combination as well. No need to go straight into a hole either.
>>
CrazyFolksTribe !owU3wSU682 - Mon, 13 Mar 2017 21:05:17 EST ID:Tzksr3dc No.875475 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Probably 1P-LSD. The first few times I used 4-AcO-DMT, I saw spirals, warping, and sparkly textures, but after the first few times it was just sparkle and slight color enhancement regardless of the dose. The visuals from shrooms were very intricate and smooth, but not that noticeable unless I stared blankly and let my imagination take over.

If I include non-psychedelics, the best are:
  1. Starting fluid / diethyl ether
  2. Salvia (although it's different because it overwhelms all of my senses until I can't detect any of the real world)
  3. DPH and DXM combos
  4. DPH
  5. Medium-high doses of DXM
>>
Simon Clammleduck - Thu, 16 Mar 2017 10:12:10 EST ID:XRzola0E No.875566 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Ive done over 50 drugs dozens of times each and by far the most visual anything open or closed came from 15 mg 5 meo mipt 400mg dxm hbr, and 15mg 3 meo pcp and some weed. Never have i had traces last so long. I remember looking at a carpet corner and moving my head amd the corner of the carpet would fan out and follow my eyes path, and in each corner tracer was a unique type of fractal or visual, it was like looking at a deck of cards fanned out with each card having its all own visual geometry all in a split second i looked at the carpet. I actually remember very little from this trip besides that and one moment where i just knelt hunched over a chair in the dark tripping so hard that i just sat like that for what must have been 2 hours just enjoying the visuals and even auditory music i was hearing.

5 meo mipt is extinct now but i looved it. I following that i think 2ci, then lsd, then dxm, then shrooms and so forth in rank of most visual
>>
Dr. Katz - Fri, 17 Mar 2017 04:03:19 EST ID:YtJghZ6V No.875588 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>875333
My personal favorites for CEVs: LSD, Ketamine, MXE, DXM, Nitrous, and DMT

General CEVs that are great without much bias: 2C-E, Mushrooms, DMT, Salvia, LSD, Ketamine, hell... even nitrous in high doses!, etc.
/dis/ isn't for everyone, but if you get it you get it.
DMT and Salvia are more along the lines of /psy/ + /dis/ than classical psychedelics.

/psy/ + /dis/ is ideal for CEVs and OEVs
>>
Martin Wenderville - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 04:15:07 EST ID:RCvYldYm No.875691 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489997707924.gif -(1638189B / 1.56MB, 200x145) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Lysergamides are my absolute favorite, notably LSD, ETH-LAD, and ALD-52.

An LSA trip from some HBWR seeds surprisingly gave me the most memorable CEV's I think I've ever had. Very vivid and vision-like, which is surprising considering the OEV's aren't the most interesting on the spectrum. It's too bad the side effects made me never want to do it again.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.