420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
DMT Dosage and the void by Graham Binkinbotch - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 22:22:49 EST ID:Y2jvzzcD No.875686 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1489976569344.jpg -(57483B / 56.14KB, 542x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 57483
DMT question: is a higher dose more likely to launch you to the void?

I think I did too much DMT in one hit the other day and experienced ego death and went to a void with the number 90090 at the center of it, and had the feeling that I had sucked the universe into a black hole of consciousness and that this was how the universe was going to be for everyone forever. felt like i was in that void for years.

not pleasant.

Vaped it using GVG and whatever was left over after a few friends and I had done it days before and the last guy sucked at the vaping technique, so I figured not much would be left in there.
>>
Edward Honeyworth - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 11:48:42 EST ID:xhz5y994 No.875737 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Are... are you asking if more DMT makes you trip harder and at some point break through?
No fuckin shit
NB
>>
Martha Tootman - Sun, 26 Mar 2017 15:03:47 EST ID:qbqbYw3A No.875950 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>felt like i was in that void for years.
I'm not the most experienced in psys. I've done DMT around 30 times and high doses of weed (not a psy but u get also weird time lapses)

I cant fathom when people say they've been(felt like they were) in hyperspace for days/months or years. Do they exagerate? from my experience at best my DMT trips felt like 30-45 mins instead of the 5-7 mins. Can you explain what yo usaw durring those "years" assuming you remember the trip. i Know I forgot huge chunks from my trips but you saying u were there for years most have had big things to tell us...
>>
Reuben Hammerbed - Sun, 26 Mar 2017 15:11:51 EST ID:fd1waSmt No.875951 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>875950
I have no breakthrough experience and no DMT experience either, building up my way to higher and higher LSD doses but kind of taking my time to get prepared for more, and I really wonder about this too. I can't wrap my mind around how it literally feels years. I made a thread about it before but I had trouble understanding the answers I got.
>>
Eugene Blirringstick - Mon, 27 Mar 2017 01:00:53 EST ID:xJUQK87o No.875971 Ignore Report Quick Reply
For those wondering about the time scale.
It's like you're in one certain place and time and you move away from it. The distance is akin to time. The further you move away from it the further back in time it seems.

It's like when you wake up and remember a dream vividly and as it fades it seems to feel like a distant memory, from years passed, all vague and blurry.

Something like that but my metaphor could be off, for me reality just split and I was welcomed into the void by a hand that only took shape from the distorted reality I could see. Wtf is up with that stuff?
>>
Rebecca Gushwill - Mon, 27 Mar 2017 01:55:28 EST ID:m25yleKV No.875972 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I never had changes in my perception of time. I've broken through six times. It was hecka powerful. Floating humanoid shapes made of a metallic light and they could shift their dimensionality on a whim and convey thoughts telepathically out of my chest using emotions.

But not really because I was just tripping, but that's some of what was going on in my hallucinations. Cool stuff, it's been years since.
>>
Oliver Clunningchirk - Mon, 27 Mar 2017 16:29:06 EST ID:fd1waSmt No.875984 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>875971
Still hard to grasp as someone who hasn't experienced it or even a deep psychedelic trip yet (4th plat DXM and holed on DCK and MXE tho) but this kind of makes more sense than people saying their trips literally felt like years? Obviously I haven't experienced it and I can't say that they're lying, but at the same time, I don't understand how someone could experience being trapped on the other side for years and not come back fucked up.
>>
Rebecca Gushwill - Mon, 27 Mar 2017 18:46:06 EST ID:m25yleKV No.875988 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>875984

I posted before that DMT never caused me time dilation, but I have experienced it during ego death from dxm. It felt like entire years, thousands even sometimes. The only way I can think to literally describe it is that it felt like I lived multiple lifetimes in a few minutes of time.

Shit happens. It's been a while though. It was incredibly life changing. It was like experiencing something completely new, unlike anything I had ever experienced before. I imagine it's kind of like seeing for the first time. It was so incredibly strange of a sensation, and I felt different for weeks after. I'll still never feel the same about existence as I did before it happened.
>>
Graham Blirringstat - Tue, 28 Mar 2017 07:22:58 EST ID:fd1waSmt No.876003 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>875988
interesting, ive done a few pretty heroic doses of DXM and i kind of go somewhere i forget about my real life and time, but it's very dreamlike and it feels like ive slept when i come out, no really overwhelming/strange time dilation feelings
>>
Lydia Digglefuck - Wed, 29 Mar 2017 09:01:12 EST ID:1CqEDnUh No.876042 Ignore Report Quick Reply
both the truly rough times I've had on dmt have been because I can't remember that I'm on a drug and that this state feels might last the rest of a very short life.

Anyone have tips for remembering you're on dmt when you're on dmt? It feels like knowing that would save a lot of stress

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.