420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Salvia Divinorum UK by Space Prophet Dogon - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 14:46:21 EST ID:CwYsuS9Y No.875701 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1490035581209.jpg -(147333B / 143.88KB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 147333
I was very irritated to discover recently that Salvia Divinorum was made illegal in the UK in 2016.

It used to be available in my local market so I would have gotten some had I known.
Does anybody know of any way of still getting any? Like if any legal high places have a surplus?

Also what is the legality around growing it? Is it possible for an individual to process it into a potent form?
>>
Betsy Puddlenudge - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 14:47:59 EST ID:z5rvLAcb No.875702 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>875701
>take boat/hovercraft to the netherlands
>buy salvia
>go back to your retarded shit country
>>
Space Prophet Dogon - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 16:07:37 EST ID:CwYsuS9Y No.875703 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490040457354.jpg -(2309177B / 2.20MB, 2695x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>875702
I'll just hope aboard my personal watercraft! ALL HANDS ON DECK!

Seems like a high-cost/high-risk way to get it.

Never smuggled anything except SWIM brought a pre-packaged joint back from amsterdam without realising it was in their bag.
>>
Space Prophet Dogon - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 16:14:49 EST ID:CwYsuS9Y No.875704 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490040889148.jpg -(4167185B / 3.97MB, 2695x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Also ITT: General Salvia discussion/experiences.

I only smoked Salvia once years ago, and since using other psychadelics, I've realised it was the most immersive experience I had.
The difference being it only lasted 5 minutes.

Now realising how unique it is as a substance, I'm pissed that it's been criminalised.
I haven't heard of any negative effects and I would be surprised if there were.
>>
David Cablingdale - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 21:16:12 EST ID:z5rvLAcb No.875716 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>875704
Negative effects of salvia? What about reality shattering fear? Or reality shattering confusion? Or reality shattering shame? Especially that last one. One time I thought I had become The Earth, as in the planet. I felt uncomfortable, so I moved to a better position... causing horrible earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanic eruptions. Millions of people died. And I just felt this cosmic shame. Like the whole universe was disappointed in me.

I like salvia don't get me wrong, but you can experience some fucking fucked up shit on salvia, shit that will make the heaviest worst bad shroom trip you ever had look like a blissful night with a beautiful girl on MDMA.

Also, if you are like me and move during the salvia trip... get someone to hold you down. Hurt my entire body by 'blindly' moving clockwise through the room in real space while my mind was in hyperspace. Knocked over a heavy closet, destroyed an empty wireframe rabbit cage with my bare feet (ouch), and smashed my head into mirror after falling over some random shit. Let me tell you, returning to reality with a bleeding forehead and bruises everywhere is quite the experience.
>>
Hamilton Murdlock - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 21:52:18 EST ID:hrDwcaeK No.875717 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>875703

Quit swimming please, it does nothing to protect you from the law.
>>
Space Prophet Dogon - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 11:21:42 EST ID:CwYsuS9Y No.875735 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>875716
Wow that last one sounds nasty. Don't think I'd do this without a sitter. I'd say these are common risks of all psychedelics, although more intense, the difference is that they last such a short time.

I've found it very easy to come back to "normality" afterwards, have you experience any longer lasting effects? (weeks/months)

>>875717
Thanks for mentioning, it's been a while since I've posted.
>>
Edward Honeyworth - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 11:54:46 EST ID:xhz5y994 No.875738 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>875701
> Is it possible for an individual to process it into a potent form?
Yes, the short of it is you need acetone and naptha/petroleum ether, and a lot of leaves. And of course glassware.
I have done half of this process myself, it seemed simple enough. I didn't finish the extraction though, there's a blob of salvia and terpene goo sitting in a tray in my cupboard waiting to be doused in naptha and processed.

However being able to start growing it is going to be quite difficult probably. Salvia is propagated through cuttings, seeds almost never germinate (this is how it grows in the wild too. It's evolved not to use seeds) so you'll need to get a live stalk of it shipped to you, which is probably expensive or illegal if you live in the UK. If you did do this, though, growing it is pretty easy I guess.

Looks like you'll have to find it on the darknet or get a friend in the netherlands.
>>
Edward Honeyworth - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 11:56:49 EST ID:xhz5y994 No.875739 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>875738
forgot to post the salvia extraction guide I used
https://www.coffeesh0p.com/articles/how-to-make-salvia-divinorum-extract/
nb
>>
David Cablingdale - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 14:23:23 EST ID:z5rvLAcb No.875746 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>875735
>Don't think I'd do this without a sitter.
Smart. Most people that use salvia remain immobile, but there's always a chance that you're a mover, just like me.
>I'd say these are common risks of all psychedelics, although more intense, the difference is that they last such a short time.
Well, it's not really a psychedelic risk. Psychedelic risks are about set and setting. Risks that you can do something about.
I cannot do anything about my moving around on salvia, except have a trip sitter hold me down or tie me up. Nevermind that salvia cannot be controlled with set and setting. Salvia gets you so far away from reality, and your own emotions, you will get great trips during horrible times of depression, and you will get the most terrifying experiences on perfect sunny spring days. There is no control over the salvia experience, you smoke it, and it happens.

>I've found it very easy to come back to "normality" afterwards, have you experience any longer lasting effects? (weeks/months)
Nope. The first time I smoked salvia, I experienced a few hours of complete and utter existential horror (is this real?) and while that existential horror often returns after a salvia trip, it's not something that lingers for long. I'm already used to it.

Psychedelic experiences like shrooms etc. seem to have a much stronger effect on the memory.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.