420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Online buying and stealth by Henry Clayville - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 17:27:51 EST ID:npKHgLQK No.875705 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1490045271762.jpg -(21024B / 20.53KB, 343x280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 21024
Can someone tell me how stealth from online purchases is usually handled? I read one story about stealth gone wrong that has been scaring me from switching to online-only

basically a guy's review for a vendor was critical because their attempt at stealth was to disguise the product as a letter from their 2 year old son, complete with the address written poorly in crayon. the only problem was that the guy lives in a small town and the postman knew he didn't have any children so shit got awkward. I have roommates who are against the idea of getting shit sent to our address even though I tried to convince them it would be safe. They get the mail before me due to work hours, I cannot afford anything personal raising their suspicions.

I know it is different for each vendor, but I only ever see "good stealth" or "bad stealth" reviews. So (I just want to be sure) most stealth is disguised as something inconspicuous and common like a letter from a credit card company or some generic spam from a bank, right?
>>
Caroline Goodlock - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 20:15:57 EST ID:LEbdPEHt No.875709 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I once had a vendor pack it in a DVD case, with the DVD still in it. On the outside it just looked like a regular, brown package. Cardboard with the DVD in it.

And yeah it's different for every vendor, I think "bad stealth" means the contents are seen when opened, or felt through the packaging. I don't think your roommates will notice anything, otherwise just say you bought something small like a cable and keep it at hand
>>
David Cablingdale - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 21:04:50 EST ID:z5rvLAcb No.875714 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>dude your iphone is here
>my what?
>some delivery guy just brought an iphone for you dude, your adress is on it
>oooh yeah, my iphone

And thats is how I got 2C-B inside a piece of paper inside tinfoil inside plastic wrap inside a peppermint tin inside a piece of plastic bubblewrap inside an iphone case.

That Silkroad dealer must have been one paranoid motherfucker.
>>
Ian Sigglestone - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 07:16:26 EST ID:hFrm0jVO No.875731 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Well I did it...

Hopefully it doesn't get exposed
>>
Fucking Croblingdale - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 15:53:30 EST ID:FqR+AxyQ No.875751 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>875714
Please dont provide details on dealers stealth techniques...
>>
Walter Cammerhire - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 16:00:29 EST ID:0Z0onYrW No.875752 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>875751

Everyone says this but I've ordered from tons of vendors and never once was like omg this stealth is so good where is my drugs?? Some were really good, but none that fooled me.
>>
Simon Bullyman - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 16:29:59 EST ID:jNFddPjm No.875753 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>875751
silkroad was a long time ago
>>
Charlotte Trotforth - Fri, 24 Mar 2017 19:34:49 EST ID:DxthQ2TD No.875893 Ignore Report Quick Reply
It's usually just an envelope with a few papers and the blotter is wrapped in a thin vacuum sealed plastic foil and glued to one of the papers. It looks just like regular private mail. Also ordeing drugs is not a criminal offence - at least not anywhere in EU. If by any chance they find the drug during random screening, the police will just summon you for explanation, at which point you can either hand in your correspondence with the dealer (still no risk of you being prosecuted and realistically also no risk for the dealer because the police will basically just get an alphabay link which they could get anyway even without your help) or you can refuse to testify, quoting your constitutional right to remain silent.
>>
Ian Gusslefuck - Fri, 24 Mar 2017 20:14:55 EST ID:gADCFc7J No.875895 Ignore Report Quick Reply
OP here, it looked like I ordered a cd from ebay. You wouldn't know it was anything but a shitty cd from the 90s unless you really pulled it apart.

Current tripping, well worth it
>>
Ian Gusslefuck - Fri, 24 Mar 2017 20:18:54 EST ID:gADCFc7J No.875896 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>875893
It wasn't really a legal issue, just one of roommates being upset because they are overly cautious... Which is a good thing tbh
>>
Thomas Pezzlewell - Fri, 24 Mar 2017 20:30:24 EST ID:4TxBPIbQ No.875897 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>875705
S T O P
T A L K I N G
A B O U T
O P - S E C
Y O U
N E W F A G S

NB

idiots like you guys ruin it for everybody.
>>
Shit Nickleson - Fri, 24 Mar 2017 20:47:10 EST ID:4RWPtnX8 No.875898 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>875897
lets not pretend this is anything new and that LE isn't well aware of the stealth techniques. even now they can't look inside all the legit, boring mail that gets sent every single day. like seriously, these guys handle entire potato bags of mail.
>>
Nigel Clecklefick - Fri, 24 Mar 2017 21:02:09 EST ID:8DJHycqb No.875900 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>875897
oh noes now le will open every dvd package ever mailed. good job anon now we know.
>>
Thomas Pezzlewell - Fri, 24 Mar 2017 23:12:08 EST ID:4TxBPIbQ No.875908 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>875900
No this isn't the concern, the concern is having respect for the vendors that vend your dumb asses psychedelics. If you bought something illicit or grey area more than likely for HC from someone irl would you start blabbing around screaming HEY LOOK THIS IS HOW I GOT ___ HE SOLD IT TO ME VIA ____ PACKAGED VIA___ GOT HERE VIA___ etc etc

just dont be a fucking brat, theres no need to discuss opsec. it's better for the markets as a whole and it's better for the people vending. it literally makes the world a better place. :)
>>
Archie Chenderwine - Fri, 24 Mar 2017 23:58:22 EST ID:lHYHCRhV No.875909 Report Quick Reply
>>875908
>implying government agencies haven't been combing imageboards since their conception
>implying they're learning anything new about stealth shipments
>implying they don't already know every which way to do this purely from seeing it done in prison mail

What are you trying to even say? It's not like the government and DEA don't already know every conceivable way of shipping things hidden. None of this is new information to anybody but people that haven't ordered this shit online before. The reason so much of it gets through without any problems is because there's millions and millions of things being moved everyday. It's a numbers game more than anything. They don't have the time, capacity, or resources to look harder without fucking everything up. And that's just USPS, nevermind all the packages UPS and Fedex and DHL handle.
>>
Betsy Smallshaw - Sat, 25 Mar 2017 00:38:01 EST ID:npKHgLQK No.875912 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>875908
>use nothing but generic nondescript verbiage
>WHY THE FUCK YOU BEING SO SPECIFIC!? YOU'LL RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE!!!

fuck off
>>
Thomas Pezzlewell - Sat, 25 Mar 2017 01:30:47 EST ID:4TxBPIbQ No.875913 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>875909
>not about usps
>not about chances of being busted
>not about whether big brother knows or not

it's about respect for your vendor. 99 percent of people in this board are entitled "enlightened" know it all's so i don't expect many of you to understand what respect for others doing you a service that nobody else will do for you IRL because you're all to awkward to source things IRL.
>>
Hugh Worthingcocke - Sat, 25 Mar 2017 17:36:28 EST ID:+MekQjmO No.875930 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>875705
Don't bother. 50% of the time it's just in a normal envelope addressed to you. Other times its made to look like some kind of online purchase like computer parts or whatever. You sound too paranoid to handle buying online.
>>
Hugh Worthingcocke - Sat, 25 Mar 2017 17:36:29 EST ID:+MekQjmO No.875931 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>875705
Don't bother. 50% of the time it's just in a normal envelope addressed to you. Other times its made to look like some kind of online purchase like computer parts or whatever. You sound too paranoid to handle buying online.
>>
Martin Worthingway - Sun, 26 Mar 2017 21:19:39 EST ID:J6HiiTDr No.875962 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>875913

>99 percent of people in this board are entitled "enlightened" know it all's so i don't expect many of you to understand what respect for others doing you a service that nobody else will do for you IRL because you're all to awkward to source things IR

wow what a douche
>>
Archie Hudgehood - Mon, 27 Mar 2017 07:37:31 EST ID:JN/SiNtN No.875976 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>875962

hes right though.

do you get it?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.