420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
microdosing dmt by Sophie Pembletotch - Wed, 05 Apr 2017 20:13:00 EST ID:LXDYuVSX No.876273 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1491437580701.png -(431694B / 421.58KB, 559x383) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 431694
Does anyone do this? Benefits? I'm talking about doses where you have some visuals, eg, you see the door but not enough to break through. My dmt experience last night falls into this category, and combined with weed, the effect was similar to the kind of visuals I get coming down from a breakthrough dose, only they lasted for a couple hours and were accompanied by a unique kind of euphoria. It feels like the sort of thing I could do daily, though once a week, between break through doses would be more realistic. Thoughts and experiences?
>>
Priscilla Woblingdig - Wed, 05 Apr 2017 21:54:20 EST ID:xhz5y994 No.876277 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>876273
>I'm talking about doses where you have some visuals, eg, you see the door but not enough to break through.
That is not a fucking microdose
nb
>>
Nicholas Drallyman - Wed, 05 Apr 2017 22:02:29 EST ID:NN86qh9e No.876278 Ignore Report Quick Reply
thats actually a normal dose of dmt. breaking through is a huge dose.
>>
Ernest Bronnerham - Wed, 05 Apr 2017 23:00:58 EST ID:14D00Ua7 No.876280 Ignore Report Quick Reply
ok, so not a "microdose". Does recreational, non break through dose work better? Regardless of the name, why do or don't you do it?
>>
Beatrice Brellerwuck - Wed, 05 Apr 2017 23:06:32 EST ID:Ic6enEFR No.876281 Ignore Report Quick Reply
i imagine microsdosing would be best done with an ecig vaporiser
>>
Charlie Bonehead - Wed, 05 Apr 2017 23:22:02 EST ID:mwBByBbe No.876283 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1491448922637.jpg -(59795B / 58.39KB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Back when my friend and I had an enormous amount of DMT to play around with for next to free, we would occasionally sprinkle unmeasured quantities into joints, and welcomed the roulette-like experience. Sometimes we would get effects at the level you've described, and sometimes between 3 or 4 people, there was enough in one joint for everyone to breakthrough (though when this turned out to be the case, usually everyone else would stop just short of that, and leave the remaining third or half to me, since it's hard to put out a salted joint without wasting what's left of the DMT, and I never had a problem going deeper than planned). Typically, by smoking in the form of a joint, the comeup could be pleasantly lengthened, and it was easy for friends sharing to get off at whatever stop they wanted to peak at. I did not personally notice any significant prolonging of effects from lighter doses, however, reaching heavier or breakthrough doses by this method definitely extended the peak a little bit, and lengthened the post-peak effects and comedown to about 40 minutes. The obvious problems​ with the "salted joint" routine are that, one, we never measured how much was being used- knowing that the method could be less than efficient, and not worried about using too much- so we were more than likely using unnecessarily large amounts, bringing​ us to problem number two, that most people don't keep DMT in volumes large enough to be mistaken for playground sand.
The only times I've ever experienced primary DMT effects enduring up to 1 or 2 hours, was when smoked while already on DXM. However, the character of both the DXM and the DMT were completely changed in combination. Ironically, the experience was always far more lucid and alert than either substance alone. And while cleaner and more satisfying than solely DXM, it also lacked the sort of "awe and amazement" typical of DMT or other psychedelics. Instead of the internal chanting of "wow", it was more like a silent "well, obviously". (Though- don't get me wrong- the combo was immensely enjoyable and profound in its own right).
Hope any of this helps.
>>
Ernest Bronnerham - Thu, 06 Apr 2017 02:29:48 EST ID:14D00Ua7 No.876285 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>876283
Can you describe what sort of visuals you got, post peak in particular? I was seeing clouds of robot like nanobots floating around my room, glitches in the vr type thing, innocuous seeming but entertaining
>>
Charlie Bonehead - Thu, 06 Apr 2017 08:35:01 EST ID:0g4CdsQ8 No.876290 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1491482101258.gif -(220020B / 214.86KB, 160x120) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>876285
Psychedelic spiderwebs on flat surfaces, panes of bubble soap midair or between my fingers, whole color scheme shifting/fading, and occasionally, glimpses of extra spacial dimensions. That last one is difficult to explain, and would happen in all degrees of noticeability, up until a full visual breakthrough. In fact, the effect could be considered indicative of how close to breakthrough I was- like, how big are the gaps between height, width, and depth? If the gaps are big enough to touch across any 2 or 3 dimensional surfaces, then I'm just about to breakthrough.
>>
Shit Crirringkare - Fri, 07 Apr 2017 13:08:49 EST ID:1hHxQvRA No.876329 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>876285
holy fuck i want some DMT
>>
Jack Suttingbury - Sat, 08 Apr 2017 17:35:42 EST ID:xhz5y994 No.876362 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>876283
please weave for us the tale of how you got a kiddy sandbox full of dmt
>>
Charlie Bonehead - Sat, 08 Apr 2017 20:24:04 EST ID:mwBByBbe No.876367 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1491697444772.jpg -(29420B / 28.73KB, 380x305) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>876362
Ah, see what we did was, first we got the lumber from Home Depot for the frame of the box, then we dug out the hole in the yard and laid out the tarp... and so on and so forth until the story ends with a couple of assholes who met working at the same Wal Mart literally filling an entire sandbox with DMT. Or were you picturing one of those turtle shaped plastic ones?
It was a good-humored exaggeration, dick dastardly. But it was at least a gallon Ziploc bagful.
>>
Cedric Sodgehood - Wed, 19 Apr 2017 23:53:52 EST ID://jDrl+T No.876695 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Most people with decent access to the deemsters do this. It's an awesome substance, and that below breakthrough dosages are the best.

Throwing 20mg in a wax pen and slowly sipping through it is a gentle way to approach it, and it's so comfy. First hit gets that come-up discomfort out of the way, the rest are just a gentle slip further and further into the depth that is psychedelia, plus you're so in control. (pro-tip, get a wax pen with a ceramic donut, or complete ceramic chamber). Super convenient if you plan to go to any places and do it, like parks or nice nature areas. Do watch out of NMT build-up though, pens tend to build up a good puddle of it over time.
>>
Cedric Sodgehood - Wed, 19 Apr 2017 23:53:52 EST ID://jDrl+T No.876696 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Most people with decent access to the deemsters do this. It's an awesome substance, and that below breakthrough dosages are the best.

Throwing 20mg in a wax pen and slowly sipping through it is a gentle way to approach it, and it's so comfy. First hit gets that come-up discomfort out of the way, the rest are just a gentle slip further and further into the depth that is psychedelia, plus you're so in control. (pro-tip, get a wax pen with a ceramic donut, or complete ceramic chamber). Super convenient if you plan to go to any places and do it, like parks or nice nature areas. Do watch out of NMT build-up though, pens tend to build up a good puddle of it over time.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.