420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Microdosing dosage by Wesley Buzzbanks - Sat, 08 Apr 2017 18:07:48 EST ID:+D5iYEVz No.876363 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1491689268820.jpg -(653324B / 638.01KB, 2400x1800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 653324
Hello tripping people I was thinking of cutting up one of my 100ug LSD blotters for the sake of microdosing, but I'm not sure of what way is the most appropriate. Slicing it up into 3x3 smaller squares makes the most sense to me but I was wondering if there is a better way to get the right amount of acid. This is the first time I'm trying out microdosing so general advice is much appreciated. Peace and God bless!
>>
Phineas Pabblechitch - Sun, 09 Apr 2017 11:51:06 EST ID:IVOPXe7L No.876380 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>876363
Cut it half diagonally, then cut the two remaining parts in half as well. 25ug is a better microdose than 33ug, and you get 4.
>>
Emma Clorringworth - Sun, 09 Apr 2017 13:33:53 EST ID:TzwKY8t4 No.876385 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1491759233953.png -(147209B / 143.76KB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I've been thinking about this too, because I never tried microdosing and don't feel like using the remaining 400ug to actually trip in near future. Cutting the blotter in parts even diagonally can be too imprecise because the sweet spot might be not at the center of the blotter but near an edge. Simple way would be putting to blotter in vodka or distilled pure water, and keep it in air tight bottle in fridge over night. The liquid can then be easily measured and drank using normal means.

Some people say about 10ug is their cup of tea, and 25 rather than 33 in the previous post. Is 10 to 25 a good range to experiment or do you recommend other? How about starting at the high end and then decreasing if feeling too trippy? I'm also wondering how often. I'd guess daily, but I think some do more rarely like every 3 days. This has correlation with the fact that you should rest at least 3 days before tripping balls again, and is it true or just assumed to be the same when microdosing?

BTW, battery water / distilled water is recommended instead of tap water, because tap water contains impurities which destroy LSD rapidly, like some chlorine and more oxygen. Strong vodka would be even better (but not required) if you don't mind sipping some amount of alcohol.
>>
Sophie Bamblehedge - Mon, 10 Apr 2017 02:11:18 EST ID:RgdZbqrv No.876411 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Only have been experimenting with microdosing for a couple weeks now but the one thing I've noticed is that dosages are very subjective. I figured out my dose for cubes is about 1g which is 2 to 5 times higher than most of the "guides" I've found on the net. You need to figure out what you're trying to get out of microdosing and see if you can narrow in on a dosage and interval that accomplishes what you want.

I started at .5 and although I had some mildly pleasant effects the first time, subsequent ingestions at that dosage failed to produce the effects I desired. At microdosing intervals tolerance really needs to be taken into consideration as well. I've tentatively settled on 1g cubes every third day. That's about a threshold dose for me but I've found that's what I want. I've switched from dosing in the morning to in the evening as well, time of dosage is something you might want to experiment with as well.

.5g was elevating my thinking some but it was still missing something and I felt slightly agitated. 1g is amazing for me it's like turning the blood flow back on to my brain after it being suffocated for years. I'm not really microdosing for nootropic reasons though so maybe that's why the dosage is so far off. I've been severely depressed for about 4 years now and have been experimenting with antidepressant/anxiety meds for the last six months. I'm not on anything due to unacceptable side effects I've encountered but it has demonstrated one thing to me, I am horribly serotonin deficient. I might need way more serotonin agitation to produce positive effects than what the next guy needs. To be effective the regimen must be individualized to you, not a generic dosing schedule given to you by a self-proclaimed 'expert' on the internet.

Also if you're going to be going with LSD I'd suggest making sure you find a consistent dealer who you're confident in their ability to produce evenly laid tabs.

I'm not done experimenting myself though. I want to try and see if I can manipulate the duration of my cubes with harmalas. I'm gonna go slow though this is my first foray into psys in over three years. I still need to read more into cardiotoxicity too...

Good luck man.
>>
Alice Tootspear - Mon, 10 Apr 2017 02:30:29 EST ID:vqZHxvF6 No.876412 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>876385

>Sweet spot

Yeah, but aren't sheets laid in a pan? If they're sitting there literally dropping the acid onto the sheet then they're doing it wrong.
>>
Wesley Buzzbanks - Tue, 11 Apr 2017 20:33:22 EST ID:+D5iYEVz No.876476 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Thanks for the comments everyone.

>>876380
I was thinking of cutting it into nine pieces at first actually, maybe that gives too low doses?

>>876385
Thanks for the tip. Sounds like a good idea to dilute it if the acid is unevenly distributed, I've always amused that they've been soaked with the substance but maybe that's not the case. I do have vodka, the only thing I would need is something to measure the doses with, which I assume would be some kind of pipette? Where do you even buy those?

>I'm also wondering how often. I'd guess daily, but I think some do more rarely like every 3 days
I'm wondering about that as well.

>>876411
Thank you for sharing your experiences. It's mostly just curiosity for myself, I want to see how it affects my daily life in how I perceive my surroundings, process information, relate to other people and such things. I suspect that I might be depressed and I do have antisocial tendencies, but I don't expect any psychoactive to help me with that. Sure would be great if it did though!

>>876412
>Yeah, but aren't sheets laid in a pan?
This is what I've always assumed. Cutting the blotters into smaller pieces would be easier than the dilution technique but wouldn't be a good idea if the doses are uneven.
>>
Wesley Hengerhood - Wed, 12 Apr 2017 08:04:20 EST ID:TzwKY8t4 No.876484 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1491998660419.jpg -(11368B / 11.10KB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>876476
Easy way to make precise measurements at 0.1ml precision is to get a 1ml syrenge, and larger syringes for larger amounts. Syringes (without the needle, you don't need it) are available on ebay and at various local pharmacies. Distilled battery water you can get cheap from various stores that have car related products on sale. If you use large amount of water you could measure with usual household measurement cups. Drinking large amounts of distilled water is not healthy because it drains body of important minerals, especially on regular basis, so it's best to keep the volume as small as possible.

I got personally interested enough to begin own microdosing experiment in 2 days. I'm first mixing 150ug in about 50ml distilled water and first trying out 10ml every 3 days and adjusting the dose by experience each time.

People seem to have mixed opinition if to just scissor a blotter of if to dilute. Here is one page with info about that and there exists a lot of similair pages on the net:
https://thethirdwave.co/volumetric-lsd/
>>
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Wed, 12 Apr 2017 13:57:50 EST ID:zemaskId No.876491 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>876476
What >>876412 said. Sheets are laid in pans. There's no reason to use volumetric dosing unless you are incapable of using scissors (not sarcasm, like a literal physical disability).

As for dosage, IDK. I'm actually pretty interested in trying microdosing. I've found it works really well with /dis/, and in the past my experience with /psy/ microdoses have been hit or miss, but I wasn't trying that hard. I was mostly a kid getting high. From what I've heard 10-25µg is generally the microdose spot; so yeah, you could cut it into 9. Or you could cut it into 8, which would probably be slightly easier (to 1/2 1/2 1/2) unless your tabs are big.

Depending on the situation you could either start at the low end and work your way up until you get what you want. Or start near the trippy end and scale back until you've reached something that could be comfortable in any/all situation(s).
>>
Charlotte Mirringfet - Fri, 21 Apr 2017 08:05:54 EST ID:gEMxrASK No.876730 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1492776354634.jpg -(369404B / 360.75KB, 1417x899) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>876484
I've now tried 30, 20 and 10mcgs with two days in between each microdosing attempt. I've never tried this small amounts, always tripped on 150 or more. Have to say it's supprising how much punch even the light/treshold amounts have. Thinking is less affected and there were no open/closed eye visuals, but most of the other effects were quite strong, like increased color saturation, pattern recognition, music enjoyment, increased body sensations and taste, lights/shadows/shapes when painting and so on. I have to say that 20-30 was too much for my daily work, which is quite technical and requires good thinking. 10 was the first amount where I felt comfortable travelling outdoors among random people and where it was possible to do such work. 20-30 good if wanting to paint or other artistic stuff. Some of the good effects seem to last even to the following day. I now definately think that there is some point into microdosing and it's not just trash. Will try go even more down tomorrow, like 5 or 7mcg. It's also interesting how long a single cheap 150 blotter can last when you ration it this much. I recommend volumetric dosing for the ability to get exact and precise doses, because it really is precise in this small values and when not exactly sure yet what is a good amount for you. There is really no risk in ruining the blotter if just using distilled water and stored in a dark cool place (fridge).

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.